PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:24 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
placeholder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
You doubt the Rewrite History guy?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Watch Poles trade the 1st, 9th and next years 1st to Harbaugh for Herbert.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:03 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Watch Poles trade the 1st, 9th and next years 1st to Harbaugh for Herbert.

The Bears don't have the cap space and the Chargers would have over $100M in dead cap. They would have to cut everyone.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Nardi wrote:

Favorite thing I've heard C-Will say, besides he's 6'1" to 6'2" and have it slide in as truth with an 1/8th inch to spare.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:12 pm 
100000 CLUB

Hussra wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Favorite thing I've heard C-Will say, besides he's 6'1" to 6'2" and have it slide in as truth with an 1/8th inch to spare.

What happened to him be 5'10", bro?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:17 pm 

Hey now, I said 5'11 to 6' => listed height minus 1.5.

5'10 is Bryce, who listed at 6.

Probably Williams grew an inch and half since they took the measurement however many years ago.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
I'm starting to doubt the guy who paints his nails and cries on his mom's shoulder on national television being an effective leader on a team full of men bred to kill other men. I don't want to cheer for this guy. He is not a likeable figure at this point. There is no way he lives up to this amount of hype, and there is no way the bears will know what to do with him. He screams turbo bust because of his camp's actions to this point, and because it's the bears. Unless he starts doing some really gay shit and the NFL jumps on that wagon, caleb williams is just another overhyped guy who actually sucked.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:30 pm 

DIfferent generations, different standards. KD getting into his feels on twitter, crying about his mom during his MVP speech and posting under sock accounts hasn't impacted his play on the court. Stone-cold killer on the court, cries about his momma while getting butt-hurt by random trolls off the court. Fields actually seems more heart-on-sleeve like KD than C-Will, despite the public bawling by Caleb in his mother's lap. Yeah, that was bad, what you gonna do.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:36 pm 
100000 CLUB

Athletes cry all the time. Only fake tough guys are concerned about an athlete crying after a big loss or win.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:25 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
TriColoredPastas wrote:
I'm starting to doubt the guy who paints his nails and cries on his mom's shoulder on national television being an effective leader on a team full of men bred to kill other men. I don't want to cheer for this guy. He is not a likeable figure at this point. There is no way he lives up to this amount of hype, and there is no way the bears will know what to do with him. He screams turbo bust because of his camp's actions to this point, and because it's the bears. Unless he starts doing some really gay shit and the NFL jumps on that wagon, caleb williams is just another overhyped guy who actually sucked.

No one cares

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:46 am 

Nas wrote:
Athletes cry all the time. Only fake tough guys are concerned about an athlete crying after a big loss or win.

I have never seen an adult athlete find their mother in the stands and lambeau leap into her chest to cry after a loss on national TV. That's a weird move no matter how you frame it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:18 am 
100000 CLUB

TriColoredPastas wrote:
Nas wrote:

I have never seen an adult athlete find their mother in the stands and lambeau leap into her chest to cry after a loss on national TV. That's a weird move no matter how you frame it.

Rainbow Rotini, you must be one of those homosexuals.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:24 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
placeholder

For you, no doubt you will be the first one bitching.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:26 am 

TriColoredPastas wrote:
Nas wrote:

Arnold's Chapman disagrees.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
WestmontMike wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:
Nas wrote:

Arnold's Chapman disagrees.

Wait, that's what a Lambeau Leap looks like? Now I'm definitely avoiding Green Bay.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:37 am 

Nas wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:
Nas wrote:

You can deflect all you want but pretending it's a normal thing to do is just disingenuous.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:40 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
It doesn’t matter, he’s the guy. Barring injury, Caleb Williams will take you into the late 2020s (at a minimum) as Bears’ QB.

Time to get onboard with some performative crying now & then.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:48 am 
100000 CLUB

TriColoredPastas wrote:
Nas wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:
Nas wrote:

You can deflect all you want but pretending it's a normal thing to do is just disingenuous.

Rainbow Rotini, only fake tough guys care. I have no questions about his toughness or manhood. I only care how he produces and wins games. He could hold a book club after every game and serve rainbow pasta, and I wouldn't give a shit if he's producing and winning games.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:54 am 

I could literally give a flying fuck about his character. Teams have psychiatrists to work on that stuff.

I'm more interested in how quickly Caleb processes NFL defenses, how quickly he can gain confidence to get the ball out quickly/consistently, and so on.

Anyone thinking Caleb will take this team to the playoffs is probably going to be disappointed. CJ Stroud feels like more of an exception. A fair expectation is consistent growth throughout the season. Defensive Coordinators feed on rookie QBs because they haven't seen all the different schemes and deceptions as a guy that's a few years into the league.

Another thing I'm interested in. Who do the Bears bring in as an experienced QB to backup Caleb? It would seem dumb to keep Bagent as the backup because there needs to be some opportunity for a guy with some experience talking to Caleb.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:58 am 
100000 CLUB

Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
I could literally give a flying fuck about his character. Teams have psychiatrists to work on that stuff.

I'm more interested in how quickly Caleb processes NFL defenses, how quickly he can gain confidence to get the ball out quickly/consistently, and so on.

Anyone thinking Caleb will take this team to the playoffs is probably going to be disappointed. CJ Stroud feels like more of an exception. A fair expectation is consistent growth throughout the season. Defensive Coordinators feed on rookie QBs because they haven't seen all the different schemes and deceptions as a guy that's a few years into the league.

Another thing I'm interested in. Who do the Bears bring in as an experienced QB to backup Caleb? It would seem dumb to keep Bagent as the backup because there needs to be some opportunity for a guy with some experience talking to Caleb.

How did experienced backups work out for (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky and Fields? Those guys want to play. Bagent and Rypien understand their roles.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:01 am 

Nas wrote:

How did experienced backups work out for (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky and Fields? Those guys want to play. Bagent and Rypien understand their roles.

Fields could have had Brady as his backup. Passing the ball is the world to him. (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky had... Mike Glennon? Can't remember who else. You may be right, but I think a backup QB that knows the offense being run can sometimes translate better for a rookie QB coming out of college. I forgot about Rypien.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:06 am 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

How did experienced backups work out for (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky and Fields? Those guys want to play. Bagent and Rypien understand their roles.

Fields could have had Brady as his backup. Passing the ball is the world to him. (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky had... Mike Glennon? Can't remember who else. You may be right, but I think a backup QB that knows the offense being run can sometimes translate better for a rookie QB coming out of college. I forgot about Rypien.

Brett Rypien knows the offense. You don't want a veteran quarterback who wants to start on your roster.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:13 am 

its all scripted. williams will get arlington built, they will hold the superbowl there, and magically we will get to the big game that year.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:13 am 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

How did experienced backups work out for (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky and Fields? Those guys want to play. Bagent and Rypien understand their roles.

Fields could have had Brady as his backup. Passing the ball is the world to him. (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky had... Mike Glennon? Can't remember who else. You may be right, but I think a backup QB that knows the offense being run can sometimes translate better for a rookie QB coming out of college. I forgot about Rypien.

Brett Rypien knows the offense. You don't want a veteran quarterback who wants to start on your roster.

Yes you do but they can also be a veteran and understand their role. I don’t want a damn soul on my team that doesn’t want to play.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:16 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
It doesn’t matter, he’s the guy. Barring injury, Caleb Williams will take you into the late 2020s (at a minimum) as Bears’ QB.

So you're saying he'll be the starter for 3 or 4 years?

Now that's confidence!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:21 am 

Tall Midget wrote:

Now that's confidence!

It's the Bears. Their HC is Matt Eberflus and their OC is Shane Waldron. We all want Rewriting History to be the messiah, but odds are he won't be.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:22 am 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Now that's confidence!

It's the Bears. Their HC is Matt Eberflus and their OC is Shane Waldron. We all want Rewriting History to be the messiah, but odds are he won't be.

Fields grieving?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:24 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Nardi wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Now that's confidence!

It's the Bears. Their HC is Matt Eberflus and their OC is Shane Waldron.

Football aficionados such as Brogue will tell you that this hardly matters however

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:35 am 

Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Now that's confidence!

Fields grieving?

Groupthink says LTG made a horrendous bet. Looks 50/50 to me at a glance. I don't know what history says. I eventually will look up #1 QB stats.