It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:40 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I have no idea what you're talking about or why you need the average stats for a quarterback drafted #1. What's 50/50?

Who would be the best comp for the situation C-Will is entering? Andrew Luck?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about or why you need the average stats for a quarterback drafted #1. What's 50/50?

Uh, because the bet is 3 years of stats.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:57 am 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:

Oh, that bet. My question still stands. Is the Andrew Luck situation similar? I think TY Hilton and Reggie Wayne were better, but I think the Bears have the edge when it comes to the rest of the roster. What say you?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:09 am 

Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:

Oh, that bet. My question still stands. Is the Andrew Luck situation similar? I think TY Hilton and Reggie Wayne were better, but I think the Bears have the edge when it comes to the rest of the roster. What say you?

Valid point. Rewriting History is coming in a much better situation than a typical #1 pick. Ok, at second glance, not a 50/50 bet.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:12 am 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:

Valid point. Rewriting History is coming in a much better situation than a typical #1 pick. Ok, at second glance, not a 50/50 bet.

I wouldn't be surprised if C-Will won more games in his first season than Fields has won in 3 years. It'll be interesting. Do you have any predictions for the upcoming year?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:16 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Tall Midget wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
It doesn’t matter, he’s the guy. Barring injury, Caleb Williams will take you into the late 2020s (at a minimum) as Bears’ QB.

Time to get onboard with some performative crying now & then.

So you're saying he'll be the starter for 3 or 4 years?

Now that's confidence!

*minimum

He could be as bad as Fields and he’ll still be here through ‘27.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:03 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
He could be, but the bar is not very high to be better than H1M. Win 11 games before 2027 exceed this:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
He could be, but the bar is not very high to be better than H1M. Win 11 games before 2027 exceed this:

Phantom Frank counting the wins of a player whose team tanked during 2 of the 3 years that he happened to reference. Can you say "intuitive"?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:19 pm 

Or just possibly if those teams had a competent quarterback they could have better.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:20 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if C-Will won more games in his first season than Fields has won in 3 years. It'll be interesting. Do you have any predictions for the upcoming year?

I don't have a clue but I'm hoping Rewriting History doesn't have a screw loose. It A and 1A on my worry list.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

Hawg Ass wrote:
Or just possibly if those teams had a competent quarterback they could have better.

Out of town NFL expert LTG doesnt want to use wins to evaluate. Ok then.

TD/INT ratio? Worst in the league among qualified starters over the last 3 seasons.

Sack rate? Worst in the league among qualified starters over the last 3 seasons.

4th quarter peformance? Rated #42 in the league among qualified QBs over the last 3 seasons.

Fumbles? Most in the NFL over the last 3 seasons.

Yeah, you just gotta keep a guy like that and build around H1M.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:40 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:

I know you believe that your being a Packers fan somehow gives special insight into the inner workings of the game, but actually it doesn't. The team was stripped so that they could intentionally lose games his first couple of seasons in the league.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:

I don't have a clue but I'm hoping Rewriting History doesn't have a screw loose. It A and 1A on my worry list.

I think he does, and it gets my dick hard. I want my quarterback to have some Brady and Kobe in him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:43 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

One of the best run organizations of the past 30 years or so is preparing to do just that Phantom Frank.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

It didn't work out for (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky. Will Fields gets an extension? I doubt they'll pick up the option

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

One of the best run organizations of the past 30 years or so is preparing to do just that Phantom Frank.

How it’d work out with them and Pro Bowl Mitch?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:48 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:

I think he does, and it gets my dick hard. I want my quarterback to have some Brady and Kobe in him.

I saw moping and head hanging. The public over the top cliches are good, I guess, but we don't know if his heart is made of stone or marshmallow or something in between. I'm certainly not going to take His word on it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:48 pm 
100000 CLUB

One of the best run organizations of the past 30 years or so has Fields as a backup :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:54 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:

I saw moping and head hanging. The public over the top cliches are good, I guess, but we don't know if his heart is made of stone or marshmallow or something in between. I'm certainly not going to take His word on it.

What do you think he's going to be?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Frank Coztansa wrote:
One of the best run organizations of the past 30 years or so has Fields as a backup :lol: :lol:

And it will remain that way.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:09 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nardi wrote:

What do you think he's going to be?

I dunno. I'm not much of a football guy. If Poles wants him, I want him. if Poles ate shit because he wants no distractions for the kid, then I guess good job eating shit for this kid. It means he's all in.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:40 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:

I know you believe that your being a Packers fan somehow gives special insight into the inner workings of the game, but actually it doesn't. The team was stripped so that they could intentionally lose games his first couple of seasons in the league.

My point is very valid, better quarterback play would have been beneficial to the team. He did not do this and it has been shown to you so many times, it is just incredible you can’t understand it. Makes me sad for the youth you instruct.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:55 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

My point is very valid, better quarterback play would have been beneficial to the team. He did not do this and it has been shown to you so many times, it is just incredible you can’t understand it. Makes me sad for the youth you instruct.

I have far more students that would vouch for me as a teacher than you'd ever have posters that would vouch for you as a poster. That much is for certain.
I mean after all, you think that having Simple Minded Frank be in agreement with you about this is a selling point for some stupid reason.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

Two is not a large number.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:02 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Two is not a large number.

Which is still 2 more than there are teachers that would ever vouch for you and your "intellect" Simple

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:15 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

I have far more students that would vouch for me as a teacher than you'd ever have posters that would vouch for you as a poster. That much is for certain.
I mean after all, you think that having Simple Minded Frank be in agreement with you about this is a selling point for some stupid reason.

Where have I quoted Frank?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:50 pm 

I'm glad we talked ourselves into trading this guy before we selected him :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Out of town NFL expert LTG doesnt want to use wins to evaluate. Ok then.

TD/INT ratio? Worst in the league among qualified starters over the last 3 seasons.

Sack rate? Worst in the league among qualified starters over the last 3 seasons.

4th quarter peformance? Rated #42 in the league among qualified QBs over the last 3 seasons.

Fumbles? Most in the NFL over the last 3 seasons.

Along with the above, among the 25 QBs who have started at least 30 games over the last 3 seasons, Fields ranks second to last in pass yards. Only Daniel Jones has thrown for fewer yards.

But H1M rushes the ball, he runs like the wind blows!
Cool. So lets factor that in, and add Fields' rushing yards. Fields' total yards over the last three seasons is more than only 8* other qualified QBs passing yards.
*two of those eight players had zero passing yards in 2023- Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers. Another is Geno Smith who only played in 4 games in 2021.

Still waiting for a longtimeHawk rebuttal with actual numbers and stats that show why Fields is a good QB.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
The Chicago Sun Times Deep State telling us what to think again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:17 pm 
100000 CLUB

When they're right, they're right.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next