It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:04 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeOonqxHN6I

.Rex Ryan foot fetish videos with his wife may be online now. Although Rex Ryan foot fetish videos with his wife may not be dirty on their own, they are certainly weird. However, no one would expect anything other than weird from the Jets' coach, or from anyone else involved with his team. The eccentric, potentially overrated, and allegedly dirty Jets squad has dealt with everything under the sun already this season. Now, they have jokes about alleged Rex Ryan foot fetish videos involving his wife as well.

Deadspin - which first broke the Brett Favre/Jenn Sterger scandal - highlighted a video in which a barefoot woman talks about her feet to her off-screen husband. The video was posted by a user called "ihaveprettyfeet" on YouTube - who was fairly big on the site until her account was removed.

Deadspin alleges that the woman looks like Michelle Ryan, which would therefore be evidence of a Rex Ryan foot fetish online. No one knows for sure if the woman in the videos is Mrs. Ryan, but the voice of the woman's husband is speculated to be Rex.

No one made the connection when these videos hit YouTube a few years back, since the Ryans were not that famous back then. But now that Rex is among the loudest and most famous coaches in the NFL, these videos are being analyzed again.

The timing of the alleged Rex Ryan foot fetish videos with his wife is suspicious - as is every scandal around the Jets this year. This became publicized after the Jets got their season back on track by beating Pittsburgh, and a few weeks before they make their Super Bowl run.

For once, news around the Jets was clearing up, after the doom and gloom of the last two weeks. Now, just as the Sal Alosi tripping video is dying down, Jets figures are making the social media rounds again. Of course, things are different in this case, since no one is getting tripped or hurt in this clip, and no one can say for sure that the Ryans are involved.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
You're late bro.

Always late to the party. Damn.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:10 pm 

Give him a break, he has been whackin it to the videos. He got here when he could.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

Rex's wife has to be the most embarrased by this. Rex doesn't care. He's probably proud knowing the goofy SOB that he is. I just saw that one of the tabloids in New York put the picture of his wife with her feet hanging out of the car on the back page. She has family and friends that see that. She has to be absolutly humiliated. I feel bad for her. She's not a public figure and doesn't deserve this.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 am 

Why would she be humiliated. She's been on the internet doing this for a while.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Full disclosure: I cant stand Rex Ryan. He's a blowhard who acts like he is coaching high school football.

Rex Ryan & his Wife prove than internet stupidity isn't strictly for youngsters. The Jets have got to be concerned about this situation because sponsors & potential endorsers will be uneasy about the face of an NFL team in the largest market in the country filming foot fetish videos & posting them on line. Companies have code of conduct policies & I wonder if this is a violation? As a public figure, how fucking stupid is Rex Ryan for being the cameraman & narrator for his Wife's foot fetish videos? He deserves everything he's gonna get from this embarrassing situation.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:11 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Why would she be humiliated. She's been on the internet doing this for a while.

Really? Didn't know that. Then I guess she has it coming. She's still humiliated that family and freinds sees this of her but she's dumb to not think this would happen if she was putting this stuff on the internet.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:45 pm 

That's what I read.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think the entire thing is disgusting. Rex is sap. Like you said, what ever happened to the good old days when good old boys liked breasts and ass and whiskey and rye?

Where have all the cowboys gone? You and I might be the last ones left good dolphin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4