It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/multimediapopup.asp?mm_file_id=2370&play_clip=Y&rn=17

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

This is is a Bears production done for their website. Ya know what just hit me? Most likely they recorded the botched trade while it was happening and all the chaos and confusion that went along with it. Because what we see here is the moments right before they select the Hebrew Hammer. You know they were taping a lot more than what we saw. Ted Phillips probably ordered the botched trade footage to be destroyed. Hopefully the camera guy secrtetly kept the footage for himself. Maybe years from now it will hit youtube.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

Halfpint wrote:
Beardown wrote:
This is is a Bears production done for their website. Ya know what just hit me? Most likely they recorded the botched trade while it was happening and all the chaos and confusion that went along with it. Because what we see here is the moments right before they select the Hebrew Hammer. You know they were taping a lot more than what we saw. Ted Phillips probably ordered the botched trade footage to be destroyed. Hopefully the camera guy secrtetly kept the footage for himself. Maybe years from now it will hit youtube.

Considering the botch was that they didn't make the call to the league, there probably isn't any footage of it.

Why wouldn't there be? When they were recording, they didn't know things would go bad. I'm talking about footage of Jerry swearing at somebody for not making the call, the "white-like-a-ghost" looks of Jerry and Lovie hoping KC didn't take our offensive tackle, the subsequent call from Baltimore with them bitching out Angelo, Zack Zaidman rubbing Jerry's shoulders telling him "It's gonna be OK", the sheepish grin from Jerry when it all works out. It was all recorded. I just know it.

Guess what? I'm gonna get it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uks_lHTua3o

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I imagine this is just some footage of JA bending over and taking an ass pounding from TT and the Packers.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:50 pm 

I picture JA looking like Michael Scott with the camera panning in on him as Ozzie Newsome is cursing a blue streak. JA ends the conversation by pretending the phone is breaking up.