It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 906 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fire Pace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Frank Coztansa wrote:
He's had one winning season in seven years.

They both should have been launched before the Bears' charter left Cleveland last night.

The Bears have been to the playoffs in 2 out of the past 3 years. That has literally happened 1 other time in the past 30 years. The same is true for going 3 straight seasons without a losing record. Our organization isn't the Steelers. At some point we have to stick with someone.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
This guy is a fucking clown.

Quote:
Coach Matt Nagy said on Monday that all three Chicago quarterbacks -- Justin Fields, Andy Dalton and Nick Foles -- are under consideration to start on Sunday versus the Detroit Lions after Week 3's 26-6 loss to the Cleveland Browns.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/322 ... roit-lions

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
The Bears were a 7 seed in last year's playoffs. That literally never happened before in the history of the NFL.

Aim higher, Nas. I don't care about an 8-8 record and losing two games on Wild Card weekend. Instead of trying to be an organization that has won five Super Bowls, let's try to be the Seahawks or Broncos and get to back to back SBs. The Bears have to crawl before they can walk, and right now they're not even close to crawling.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:25 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
RFDC wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
It’s a great time to fire them too with all the money coming off the books. Don’t give Pace another chance at a mediocre rebuild.

That is a really good point. Would be crazy to give Pace the chance to spend that money.
It also seems like its crazy to give Nagy another chance with a young QB, yet here we are...

They already kicked the fans in the balls at the end of last season. Keeping either of these clowns AGAIN would be demoralizing to the fan base.

Fields already looks like K.Stewart 2.0 and lost the confidence he was showing in pre-season.

Pace has had blinders on for just about every draft. Trading away valuable draft picks for the players he targeted as superstars. Only to see them bust and then have to go overspend on FA.

The roster is built on a house of cards that fell down yesterday afternoon. Goodluck trying to build it back up to mediocracy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:

Quote:
Coach Matt Nagy said on Monday that all three Chicago quarterbacks -- Justin Fields, Andy Dalton and Nick Foles -- are under consideration to start on Sunday versus the Detroit Lions after Week 3's 26-6 loss to the Cleveland Browns.

Make Dan Campbell gameplan for Foles! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:28 pm 

Nas wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
He's had one winning season in seven years.

They both should have been launched before the Bears' charter left Cleveland last night.

The Bears have been to the playoffs in 2 out of the past 3 years. That has literally happened 1 other time in the past 30 years. The same is true for going 3 straight seasons without a losing record. Our organization isn't the Steelers. At some point we have to stick with someone.

Don't be that guy NAS. They backed in because of Covid. Any other year they don't get in. Can you honestly say they had a chance to go to the Super bowl the last 2 seasons? How do you feel about them getting to the Super Bowl in the next 2 years?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:29 pm 
100000 CLUB

Juiced wrote:
Fields already looks like K.Stewart 2.0 and lost the confidence he was showing in pre-season.
:lol: C'mon. You can't make any conclusions on Fields career based on some preseason action and yesterday's clusterfuck.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:33 pm 

Quote:

What? Why is Foles in consideration this week, but not last week? He is saying yesterday was all on Fields if he starts Foles. Great way to own up to your shitty play calling. Foles even thinks Nagy is an idiot :lol: Nagy is delusional .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:36 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Juiced wrote:
:lol: C'mon. You can't make any conclusions on Fields career based on some preseason action and yesterday's clusterfuck.

I am saying, they are ruining this kid's confidence he had coming into the league. Keep running him out their with this shitty play calling and he will be mush by December.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

If that happens with one game, Fields was never going to amount to anything regardless of who coached him.

Should things keep going this way, I agree that he may be damaged beyond repair by the end of the season.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Quote:

Make Dan Campbell gameplan for Foles! :lol:

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:05 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Juiced wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Juiced wrote:

I am saying, they are ruining this kid's confidence he had coming into the league. Keep running him out their with this shitty play calling and he will be mush by December.

Fields is new enough and likely smart enough to already realize Nagy is an idiot. He's not ruined.
He's a rookie on a bad team with a bad coach. He was thrown into the fire against a really really good defense. I don't think Nagy can ruin Fields. I have no idea if Fields will develop into anything special, but we have lots of time for that to be determined. Pretty safe to say we won't know this year.

My only concern is that Fields doesn't get PYSICALLLY destroyed this season.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucky Lil's
Fields is an obvious bust. All those issues people were burying for before the draft were on full display. He's not good enough. Just isn't fast enough at processing. Its not the kind of thing that will get better.

I don't hate Ryan Pace, I think he does some things very well. Bears do really well outside the top fifty picks, enough that I'll let the cap issues slide.

But two colossal investments in two colossal quarterback busts is the end. He's gotta go.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
ESPN, Jeff Dickerson wrote:
Despite the monumental offensive struggles, Nagy felt Fields was properly prepared to face the Browns.

Really?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:42 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Despite the monumental offensive struggles, Nagy felt Fields was properly prepared to face the Browns.

Really?

Did you watch the game? Do you think it was lack of preparedness that was the problem for Justin Fields or the fact that he clearly lacks the skills to be an NFL quarterback?

Fields is bad even as a runner. He can't keep his feet under him. He just can't hack it at the NFL level, and now we are going to throw the rest of this season and the next two into the dumpster.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:34 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
The Great Northern wrote:
He'll never recover from this. They David Carr'd him.

I'm not following you. Did the Bears David Carr him or did Fields get David Carred because he sucks?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:06 pm 

Peoria Matt wrote:

I'm not following you. Did the Bears David Carr him or did Fields get David Carred because he sucks?

Well my initial impression was they were Carr'ing him but nah, he blows. He goes down like a house of cards if somebody so much as breaths on him. That's a trait that a player even has or doesn't have.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:15 pm 

Darkside wrote:

Really?

Did you watch the game? Do you think it was lack of preparedness that was the problem for Justin Fields or the fact that he clearly lacks the skills to be an NFL quarterback?

Fields is bad even as a runner. He can't keep his feet under him. He just can't hack it at the NFL level, and now we are going to throw the rest of this season and the next two into the dumpster.

Yes I watched the game.
Lack of preparation was clear. That's on Nagy for not getting him prepared.
It is fsr too early to say Fuelds lacks the skills to be an NFL qb. In fact that's just a silly thing to consider after his first start.
The rest of your post is just PU.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:18 pm 

i would fire nagy today (why didnt they) and let fields continue to start. yes, dalton becomes a very expensive backup. but we didnt know we were going to get fields, so whatever. is what it is. we know what dalton can do, and we know fields will sell way more tickets. its just business.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:54 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Peoria Matt wrote:

Well my initial impression was they were Carr'ing him but nah, he blows. He goes down like a house of cards if somebody so much as breaths on him. That's a trait that a player even has or doesn't have.

There is no way anyone can judge if he is or isn't going to be a good NFL QB based on that shitshow.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:57 pm 

Peoria Matt wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

There is no way anyone can judge if he is or isn't going to be a good NFL QB based on that shitshow.

just did motherfucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Peoria Matt wrote:
This is absolutely true, although at least it slows the excessive exuberance a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:07 pm 

Peoria Matt wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

just did motherfucker

Well thats pretty dumb.
Oh wait... I almost forgot...
Motherfucker.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:17 pm 

Peoria Matt wrote:

He's got a little Matt Forte in him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

Matt Forte was probably the second best RB the Bears have ever had.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:25 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

You're saying Matt Forte is better than Red Grange and Gale Sayers? Not sure about that dude. Those guys earned their tickets to the Hall.

Personally I think David Montgomery right now is better than Forte ever was. I liked Forte but Montgomery is a real runner. He's wallowing on a miserable offense with a miserable line, miserable coach and miserable quarterback but dude can really play. He'd rush for twelve hundred or so yards on a competent team with a few hundred extra through the air.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Supposedly that Gale Sayers fella was decent

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:27 pm 

Neil Anderson was pretty solid too. I would say him and Forte are about equals

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
FavreFan wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Supposedly that Gale Sayers fella was decent

My dad always said Sayers was the best. But longevity matters in sports……

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
The disrespect for Forte is crazy. Some of you have short memories.

To rock my soul

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 906 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next