It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Steve Dahl
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:56 am 

I urinated next to Steve Dahl at O'Hare back in the 80s, before they put the dividers between the urinals. I didn't look over and down or anything but I saw the troll waddle in to the washroom. After all I didn't want to become a 10 minute segment on his next radio show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:34 pm 

I saw him at a Sox game last year. The fat pig and his fat son nearly ran me over as they were making a beeline for the Scout Seat reception tent.

On the other hand, I met his skinny son (the one with the radio show on CKG) a couple of months ago and he was a nice guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:08 pm 

I went to his resteraunt (Hat Dance?) back in the day. He was drinking back then and he couldnt have been a bigger douchebag. So drunk he could barely walk, but he did manage to bump into me and told me to "watch it". At that point, I smiled and thanked him for not puking on me, which he replied "F*** You. The last I saw of him was two guys putting him in a limo, I will always remember my special moment with the Stever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:24 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Quote:
I went to his resteraunt (Hat Dance?) back in the day. He was drinking back then and he couldnt have been a bigger douchebag. So drunk he could barely walk, but he did manage to bump into me and told me to "watch it". At that point, I smiled and thanked him for not puking on me, which he replied "F*** You. The last I saw of him was two guys putting him in a limo, I will always remember my special moment with the Stever.

the stuff hallmark commercials are made out of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

Please, no more Dahl stories from "Back In The Day"...he's been sober for years so let's get Back To The Future. Now that I'm done preaching, I'll say that Thank God the 3 Dahl boys got many many genes from their mother. All 3 are nice guys & much friendlier/much easier to talk to than their dad. Steve is more anti-social which is why he got into radio in the first place. But his kids could've all been jerks with a rich & famous dad & instead they're all very normal & much more normal than their dad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:12 pm 

Quote:
Please, no more Dahl stories from "Back In The Day"...he's been sober for years so let's get Back To The Future. Now that I'm done preaching, I'll say that Thank God the 3 Dahl boys got many many genes from their mother. All 3 are nice guys & much friendlier/much easier to talk to than their dad. Steve is more anti-social which is why he got into radio in the first place. But his kids could've all been jerks with a rich & famous dad & instead they're all very normal & much more normal than their dad.

Sober or not, I have seen enough of Dahl to know he is a prick. He is just as big of a turd drunk as he is sober. Also, if it happened yesterday or 5 years ago, his actions speak voulmes to what type of person he is. He wants people change their opinion of him, do something that changes that opinion, not continue on as you are a expert on every fricken thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Steve Dahl? I haven't heard him in years. Is he still even on the air? :wink: And his "column" (if you want to call it that) in the Tribune is a waste of ink, trees, and time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:03 am 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
Steve is more anti-social which is why he got into radio in the first place.

I see a pattern here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:04 am 

i feel bad for buzz...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

his oldest son is a real jerkoff, Steve brags about getting his kids jobs and how they never worked a job before they graduated college, what a thing to be proud of

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

sounds a little bit like Mike North, if he had kids.