It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bill Marovitz
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:28 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Saw him tonight at La Scarola. He was with a good looking broad, especially for a 75 year old dude. He doesn't look anywhere near that old, by the way. He gave me two tickets to some Cubs musical called Miracle. Probably because my shithead buddy was wearing an ugly ass Cubbie blue sweatshirt.

Post subject: Re: Bill Marovitz
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:00 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Less famous than Teddy Greenstein.

Denied

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:16 am 
Site Admin

Seacrest wrote:

Denied

Come on, Seacrest! The man was married to Hugh Hefner's daughter, for God's sake! His dad has a golf course named after him and his uncle swore both Daleys into office.

Also, we were gently scolded by Armando for saying "fuck" too loudly. I didn't realize we were swearing. I don't think I was. It was likely the guy I was with who has a voice like a foghorn. But God forbid we should offend the delicate sensibilities of the comares of the Grand Avenue Crew by using rough language. And I didn't even complain when the cute girl on her first date with a tattooed dude with a man-bun knocked over our bottle of Brunello as she was squeezing between the tables.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:40 am 
Site Admin

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Denied

Come on, Seacrest! The man was married to Hugh Hefner's daughter, for God's sake! His dad has a golf course named after him and his uncle swore both Daleys into office.

Also, we were gently scolded by Armando for saying "fuck" too loudly. I didn't realize we were swearing. I don't think I was. It was likely the guy I was with who has a voice like a foghorn. But God forbid we should offend the delicate sensibilities of the comares of the Grand Avenue Crew by using rough language. And I didn't even complain when the cute girl on her first date with a tattooed dude with a man-bun knocked over our bottle of Brunello as she was squeezing between the tables.

RR, you, ltg, Sam and i are the only people who even know who he is.

Btw, I didn't know that he and Christie were no longer a couple.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:50 am 
Site Admin

Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Denied

I'm sure dolphin knows him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:07 pm 
Site Admin

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Denied

I'm sure dolphin knows him.

I should have added him

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:14 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Denied

I don't think that they've been together for awhile.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Denied

I don't know him personally, but I know who he is. My uncle knew the Judge, and I used to read the paper enough as a kid to know who he was.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:31 am 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Denied

I don't think that they've been together for awhile.

I lost Hugh's cell number before he passed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Denied

There's probably some truth to that, Joe Orr Road Sneed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:43 am 

The life of leisure keeps a person young.

He is one of those untalented people that you know but cannot figure out why you know them that seems to always appear in Sneed columns. His entire life is based in being "the nephew of..." or "the son of"... or "the husband of." You get lost trying to think about what it is exactly that he accomplished on his own.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Canoodling.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:41 am 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
The life of leisure keeps a person young.

He is one of those untalented people that you know but cannot figure out why you know them that seems to always appear in Sneed columns. His entire life is based in being "the nephew of..." or "the son of"... or "the husband of." You get lost trying to think about what it is exactly that he accomplished on his own.

Well, now he has produced his own Cubs musical. Coming on May 5, 2019.