It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Clarence Thomas
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:19 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nardi wrote:
Oh, I see. Torture. you haven't said anything close to that until now. Not many will pay to see torture.
This has been the case only recently in human history.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:54 am 

pizza_Place: Sbarro
Caller Bob wrote:
Lefty Guns wrote:
Lots of “pro-life” posters in favor of the death penalty. Sad. Not shocking though.

Talk about someone who shouldn’t judge the morals of others. Christ there were a lot of men at your house last night. Give it a rest for a day!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:55 am 

Great scene there from Breaking Bad. Pretty sure I read that the pizza just went up there perfectly like they planned it that way :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
RFDC wrote:
Great scene there from Breaking Bad. Pretty sure I read that the pizza just went up there perfectly like they planned it that way :lol:

I read a story a few years ago where the homeowners were having issues with people randomly showing up and throwing pizza on their roof.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:18 am 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Nardi wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Sure there are. Why put someone to sleep when you can have them eaten alive by rats? Charge two bits a head on top of that. There's money to be made!

Oh, I see. Torture. you haven't said anything close to that until now. Not many will pay to see torture. you seem to be clueless about the human condition or else willfully ignorant.

I thought you wanted vengeance? Surely torturing someone to death provides a greater degree of retribution than putting someone to sleep.

The Founding Fathers were once again short sighted and made torture for criminals illegal.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:18 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
RFDC wrote:

I read a story a few years ago where the homeowners were having issues with people randomly showing up and throwing pizza on their roof.

:lol: I saw that too!
Man, imagine going to work and pulling down the driveway and seeing yet another pizza on your roof and you're just like "goddamnit".

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:19 am 

Darkside wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
RFDC wrote:

:lol: I saw that too!
Man, imagine going to work and pulling down the driveway and seeing yet another pizza on your roof and you're just like "goddamnit".

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: What??
SpiralStairs wrote:
Nardi wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Nardi wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Sure there are. Why put someone to sleep when you can have them eaten alive by rats? Charge two bits a head on top of that. There's money to be made!

Oh, I see. Torture. you haven't said anything close to that until now. Not many will pay to see torture. you seem to be clueless about the human condition or else willfully ignorant.

I thought you wanted vengeance? Surely torturing someone to death provides a greater degree of retribution than putting someone to sleep.

See previous post.

Torturing someone to death isn't an acceptable form of vengeance, but putting them to sleep is? I don't get it. What's the difference?

You, sir, are above it, and everybody should be too. I just deal in what izzes and not in what ain'ts.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:42 am 
100000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
I read that the script called for him to throw it, but they didn't know what the pizza would do. On the first take it slid onto the roof and that was that for the scene.

Also, Holly saying "Mama" toward the end of the series was just a random event as well. Cranston knew it would fit the scene perfectly so he just went with it.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:43 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
RFDC wrote:
I read that the script called for him to throw it, but they didn't know what the pizza would do. On the first take it slid onto the roof and that was that for the scene.

:lol: yep pretty crazy.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:54 am 

I'm loving the fact that a thread about one of the worst jurists in modern history has evolved into a better thread about pizza tossing and the death penalty across the board. :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:55 am 

Regular Reader wrote:
I'm loving the fact that a thread about one of the worst jurists in modern history has evolved into a better thread about pizza tossing and the death penalty across the board. :D

Maybe instead of the death penalty we force criminals to only have Papa John's for the rest of their life.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:57 am 
100000 CLUB

Let's make it fun and tie it together.

Death penalty inmates get one chance to throw a pizza onto a garage like Walt did. If its done right, they walk away scot free. If not, they get shot in the face right then and there.

I'd vote for somebody who ran on that platform.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:57 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Let's make it fun and tie it together.

Death penalty inmates get one chance to throw a pizza onto a garage like Walt did. If its done right, they walk away scot free. If not, they get shot in the face right then and there.

I'd vote for somebody who ran on that platform.

It would be like Squid Game but with a better plot.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:11 pm 

Brick wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Maybe instead of the death penalty we force criminals to only have Papa John's for the rest of their life.

Even has a better pickle!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:25 pm 

W_Z wrote:
Brick wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Even has a better pickle!

I have no idea what Squid Game is and have never had Papa John's. I'm out of my depth. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:26 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Squid Game is a Korean drama that everyone is into because the main menu screen on Netflix told them to be. It's the third act of The Simpsons Go To Japan stretched out over several hours.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Curious Hair wrote:
Squid Game is a Korean drama that everyone is into because the main menu screen on Netflix told them to be. It's the third act of The Simpsons Go To Japan stretched out over several hours.

I watched the whole season in about 2-1/2 hrs.