It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Jurko
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
That's what was great about MJH.

Mac was the rock star.

Jurko was and still is the man of the people. After only the second encounter with him, he came up to me and was saying "hey buddy..." (of course knew I was from CSFMB, think)

Harry wanted to be loved a little too much, but had his place with his brand of humor. I miss MJH.

Also, never really had a problem at Three Floyd's. One time it was too crowded, so we left. But that's the case for any place I go to...if it's too crowded I will go where there are less people. Nothing is worth getting stuffed in like a sardine and being uncomfortable, in my opinion. Kinda why I prefer going to The Cell over Wrigley and living in the burbs (not that I could afford to live in the city anyway)

I wonder who was owed a case of Zombie Dust and for what reason. Did he tell you that, Chus?

By the way, Munster Liqours on Hohman and Ridge has been selling Zombie Dust in six packs. I think they slightly jack up the price though. They had a bomber of Bolt Cutter by Founders there......holy. shit. a little too high ABV for me.

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
That's what was great about MJH.

Mac was the rock star.

Jurko was and still is the man of the people. After only the second encounter with him, he came up to me and was saying "hey buddy..." (of course knew I was from CSFMB, think)

Harry wanted to be loved a little too much, but had his place with his brand of humor. I miss MJH.

Also, never really had a problem at Three Floyd's. One time it was too crowded, so we left. But that's the case for any place I go to...if it's too crowded I will go where there are less people. Nothing is worth getting stuffed in like a sardine and being uncomfortable, in my opinion. Kinda why I prefer going to The Cell over Wrigley and living in the burbs (not that I could afford to live in the city anyway)

I wonder who was owed a case of Zombie Dust and for what reason. Did he tell you that, Chus?

By the way, Munster Liqours on Hohman and Ridge has been selling Zombie Dust in six packs. I think they slightly jack up the price though. They had a bomber of Bolt Cutter by Founders there......holy. shit. a little too high ABV for me.

It was two cases, but I don't know the who or why. He did voice his displeasure about Harry's almanac, completely unprovoked. Neither my buddy nor I are big fans of Harry on the air, so we ate that right up.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Sausage
I wonder if the cases were really for him... He called in sick today saying he had the flu :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:46 am 

Eaglo Jeff wrote:

I don't always buy beer in NWI but when I do I prefer Munster Liquors. Good selection, strange clientele.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:51 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I never minded the almanac, but not a big fan of Harry.

Jurko is a cool dude. He's always been very gracious at remotes and appearances. Quick to buy a drink, but not quick to leave your table or end the conversation.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I never minded the almanac, but not a big fan of Harry.

Jurko is a cool dude. He's always been very gracious at remotes and appearances. Quick to buy a drink, but not quick to leave your table or end the conversation.

Silvy sat down with us for well over an hour at a Hooter's appearance a few years ago. He's always been more than gracious in person.