It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Big Cat likes to play 23
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:27 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
So, I am at the World's Largest Office Party circa 1994 playing some charity blackjack. After a while over comes James "Big Cat" Williams, Jeff Graham and I believe Albert Fontenot. Big Cat decides to take his turn dealing out blackjack. It was a very good time actually and Big Cat was really cool.

Everyone was enjoying themselves - especially the attractive blonde sitting next to me when she pulled a Queen while hitting on 13. Big Cat tells her that "23 is a winner at this table" and paid her out. I was winning throughout to the point where Jeff Graham while standing over my shoulder tapped me and announced "You a lucky man" - something my friends still quote to me today.

Later in the evening I ran into Jackie Mason.

Capper to the night - I spent the entire night trying to get the score of the Bulls game, for hours with no luck. Finally, I went up to the bar to see if I could catch a score on TV, but couldn't. I turn around and who is there? None other than Bill Wennington. I was so drunk I yelled at him like he was my best friend "BILL - Did we win?" He said yes and I gave him a high five and took off.