PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Bob Love ? All the time? Where?

Nas, still much better to see someone in a passing moment

Like Stedman at Los Americanos, totally out of place for him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:10 am 
1000 CLUB

man, i work at a local home improvement firm in Highland, IN., and when i saw Bob Love sitting in our small front office signing autographs for employees....i knew it was over for that guy for sure this time :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

saw pat boyle of comcast sports net in the loop today. was kind of hoping it would be kerry sayers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:08 pm 

Saw Ronnie Woo Woo this weekend as I driving home from the city, missed him with the old f-150 though, he can still move pretty well for a old guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

I was driving on the North side last year in the morning. I saw Ronnie Wo Wo climb out of his garbage dumpster and start to put on his Cubs uniform to start his day. It was touching.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
dumpster WOO garbage WOO hepatitis WOO WOO WOO WOO

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:01 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I was at El Jardin after a Cubs game 12 years back or so. Ronnie was down there and he knew us from the bleachers. A bachelorette party was going on with the scavenger hunt business.

One thing they needed was a pair of underwear. When they couldn't talk my friend into it, I told Ronnie he should do it. Ronnie went into the can and came out with some, to be frank, nasty-ass boxers and offered them to the bride-to-be.

Well, to say the young ladies wanted nothing to do with them would be an understatement. He threw them on the bar and they all took off for the next establishment.

I found the whole scene very amusing. I even felt responsible in some small way. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
wow.
you got ronnie woo woo to take off his undies...

that is simply fantastic. :lol:
you affected so many lives that day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Quote:
I was at El Jardin after a Cubs game 12 years back or so. Ronnie was down there and he knew us from the bleachers. A bachelorette party was going on with the scavenger hunt business.

One thing they needed was a pair of underwear. When they couldn't talk my friend into it, I told Ronnie he should do it. Ronnie went into the can and came out with some, to be frank, nasty-ass boxers and offered them to the bride-to-be.

Well, to say the young ladies wanted nothing to do with them would be an understatement. He threw them on the bar and they all took off for the next establishment.

I found the whole scene very amusing. I even felt responsible in some small way.

Why do I get the feeling that there is much more to the story than you are letting on?

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:02 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Well, if you must know the rest of the story, the amusement of the moment soon dissipated (think of the maniacal Dr. Evil laugh spells in Austin Powers that just kind of died out).

At that point, you realize you are just standing next to a grown man, who's been overserved, in a full baseball uniform, who is "going commando".

For all those Seinfeld afficianados out there, all that was between him and me was a thin layer of polyester (I don't think it was wool or gabardine for that matter). In any case, once the humor wears off, it's just uncomfortable and it was time for us to bid Ronnie good-bye as well and move on to the next establishment.

So, yes, I talked Ronnie Woo Woo out of his underwear. I'll bet none of you can say that!

And now you know.........the rest of the story. Page 2....

EDIT - One of the reasons that Ronnie was so "overserved" was that he was sitting next to us in the bleachers for about 3 innings hammering beers. This was the mid-90s when there was plenty of room to spread out in the bleachers. We told him we were going to El Jardin which is why he was there.

And now you know.........the beginning of the story. Oreck vaccuum cleaners are used in hotels the world over....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:19 am 

Quote:
I was driving on the North side last year in the morning. I saw Ronnie Wo Wo climb out of his garbage dumpster and start to put on his Cubs uniform to start his day. It was touching.

Did you expect him to be Superman and come out of the phone booth? He's Ronnie Woo Woo with the bad teeth for christ's sake!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:25 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
Quote:
He threw them on the bar and they all took off for the next establishment.

Did they hang them up? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:29 am 

We talked to the bartender about doing it. But, nobody wanted to touch them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:27 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
In the summer of 2000 at my old barbershop in Maywood, I went in for my weekly touch-up. It wasn't crowded that morning so I was first up in my barber's chair. I noticed that two chairs down there was another guy getting his hair cut and it was none other than Corey Maggette. Corey seemed like a cool guy...didn't come across as conceited or arrogant. He just sat there and talked basketball with us like a regular guy getting a haircut.

Similarly in my senior year of High School, I semi-dated a girl who claimed to have slept with Corey before he went to Duke. She was a hottie too. If Corey Maggette and I had sex with the same girl, does that mean that I indirectly had sex with Corey Maggette?

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
Yes. You should be proud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

...And you should be tested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:56 am 

pizza_Place: Gino's East
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

I found the whole scene very amusing. I even felt responsible in some small way. :D

Did they have to cut out that part of the bar? Or just burn the whole thing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:49 am 

Quote:
If Corey Maggette and I had sex with the same girl, does that mean that I indirectly had sex with Corey Maggette

That would be true by the transitive property.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:59 am 

"Similarly in my senior year of High School, I semi-dated a girl who claimed to have slept with Corey before he went to Duke. She was a hottie too. If Corey Maggette and I had sex with the same girl, does that mean that I indirectly had sex with Corey Maggette?"

That's what I learned in Sex Ed in high school. It also means that you probably have had sex with every NBA player or every NBA player has had sex with you.

So, how does it feel to have sex with Scot Pollard and Ron Artest?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:13 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Quote:
Boilermaker Rick: So, how does it feel to have sex with Scot Pollard and Ron Artest?

I'll feel pretty damn wealthy if I can just find a way to get pregnant.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

I've seen Ronnie on the red line a few times. Once, he got on, walked to another car, came back before the next stop, stood by the door, doors opened, doors closed, Ronny pulled that thingamajiggy above the door and doors opened again, he got off and stood their as train left. Another time he was begging some dude for something, I assume sex or money, or sex for money at 95th. I think he's a basehead.