It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Golden State Warriors
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:50 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
All over Bellagio celebrating the vanquishing of LeBron's body. I just ate breakfast next to Steve Kerr at the Buffet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Did you ask him how he felt when he was benched for me as the Fraternity 1st baseman?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
bigfan wrote:
Did you ask him how he felt when he was benched for me as the Fraternity 1st baseman?

I'm sure he could go on and on about it. Remembers it like it was yesterday. Nothing much has happened to him sports wise, since then. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:12 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
bigfan wrote:

I'm sure he could go on and on about it. Remembers it like it was yesterday. Nothing much has happened to him sports wise, since then. :lol:

Exactly....for a guy that has lived a complete Dream life....think about it...5 rings, winning shots, 3 point champ, 1 ring as head coach....all that success...

MUST be killing the guy they sat him down for me!!!!!!!! Some here would probably say he is OBSESSED with it...

Look at Jordan...he was cut from Varsity in HS for Larry Smith....and he used Larry Smith as a checkin name for most hotels for him!! he could have used Barles Charkley or Mars Blackman, but he used Larry Smith!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

bigfan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Exactly....for a guy that has lived a complete Dream life....think about it...5 rings, winning shots, 3 point champ, 1 ring as head coach....all that success...

MUST be killing the guy they sat him down for me!!!!!!!! Some here would probably say he is OBSESSED with it...

Look at Jordan...he was cut from Varsity in HS for Larry Smith....and he used Larry Smith as a checkin name for most hotels for him!! he could have used Barles Charkley or Mars Blackman, but he used Larry Smith!

I figure Kerr to be more like Forrest Gump than MJ. He was in the right place at the right time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:18 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
bigfan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
bigfan wrote:

I figure Kerr to be more like Forrest Gump than MJ. He was in the right place at the right time.

The guy is probably as humble as someone could be in his position....and no doubt, couldnt be in the right place more than him....except when I replaced him!!!!!!!!! Got to be killing him!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

bigfan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
bigfan wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

The guy is probably as humble as someone could be in his position....and no doubt, couldnt be in the right place more than him....except when I replaced him!!!!!!!!! Got to be killing him!

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
You never know who you might run into in Vegas. I just saw that douchebag from Sister Wives at the airport. I can tell you one thing- if I ever have a hit TV show, I won't be flying Spirit Air.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:27 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
You never know who you might run into in Vegas. I just saw that douchebag from Sister Wives at the airport. I can tell you one thing- if I ever have a hit TV show, I won't be flying Spirit Air.

if you have a HIT TV show...you should have a plane...or at least Jet bleu...excuse me WHeels Up!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
Anyone ever fly the old National Airlines to LV? I used to all the time and was bumped up to 1st Class a few times. They used to wheel around a complimentary ice cream sundae barcart with like 5 different flavors and 15 toppings. Those were the days.

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:51 am 

DannyB wrote:
Anyone ever fly the old National Airlines to LV? I used to all the time and was bumped up to 1st Class a few times. They used to wheel around a complimentary ice cream sundae barcart with like 5 different flavors and 15 toppings. Those were the days.

Was that the airline run by the hotels?

That was a perfect airline for flying to LV. They had a great schedule, fares and service. It was like an airline designed by frequent travelers to the city.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:42 am 

I flew it, went BK in 2002? Thought it was a homerun...Spirit essentially took over its purpose.

My guess is that Spirit reserves like 6-10 gates in the B wing at McCarran for an hour and they hustle in as many planes as they can get in. They pull up, GET THE FUCK OUT! GIMME 5 minute to clean the piss off the toilet...and lets load them up!

You can fly to Vegas Rd Trip, BIG seats for under $300...yes, that includes luggage you pussies! I continue to hear these complaints about Spirit "I will never fly them again",,,,well they have a purpose, cheap, no frills flying...dont connect somewhere, flght might get delayed, etc...

In the winter, they have a $79 flight to Phoenix, one way....like I said, Even Bums are on my flight! Could I drop $420, fly united, get a cleaner seat? Cleaner toilet? Probably not waiting in line with a homeless guy....sure...but my savings threshhold is about $150....any less, then I would fly United....

Go ahead and check out the WHEELS UP company....Those guys are killing it...Athletes, celebs, etc....there is a membership fee $8500? minimum...maybe $17K? , but then you can select between levels of service...24 hour notice or ON CALL....and it works like Uber.....KANER and TOEWS are members...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
good dolphin wrote:
DannyB wrote:

Was that the airline run by the hotels?

That was a perfect airline for flying to LV. They had a great schedule, fares and service. It was like an airline designed by frequent travelers to the city.

Yeah that's it, though I didn't know that about the hotels. Plus they flew out of both O'Hare and Midway. According to the wikipedia page they even had a roomier seating arrangement in coach. Has to be the best airline I've ever flown on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... %932002%29

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"