It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I may have even started this section with this story, but let me provide it again.

It was at the old Stadium and they are having the 'celeb' 3 point shooting contest. North in about his first year on the radio was invited to participated.

During those years I had some great privledge to be able shoot before the players got out there. So from the visiting team locker room comes Mike North. Humble as humble can be. Not one person knows who he is, he is wearing Zubas, a t shirt and his hi tops.

As I could tell Mike had no idea where to go or what to do, he kept looking around for someone to give him some direction, I walked up to him introduced myself and told him to shoot a few, while I rebounded for him. He gave me a 'thanks buddy'. While shooting a few other media type came up to talk to North, so I stopped rebounding for him and I went to sit down next to Sudberry, who actually asked me if that was that guy North? lol

Wait, maybe he said 'OK, buddy'