It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Chus wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
All of this reminds me of Joe Paterno. A guy in the final stages of life watches his sterling reputation get flushed down the crapper.

Should they get passes for terrible behavior, simply because they are old?

It's pretty interesting how people simply refuse to accept certain facts about some people, regardless of the amount of evidence involved.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
FavreFan wrote:
Chus wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
All of this reminds me of Joe Paterno. A guy in the final stages of life watches his sterling reputation get flushed down the crapper.

Should they get passes for terrible behavior, simply because they are old?

It's pretty interesting how people simply refuse to accept certain facts about some people, regardless of the amount of evidence involved.

They should be considered lucky for having maintained their good standing for so much longer than they should have.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Special kind of weird to have access to lots of women but get off on drugging them. The Cosby show is now tarnished, much like Michael Jackson music for me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:18 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Special kind of weird to have access to lots of women but get off on drugging them. The Cosby show is now tarnished, much like Michael Jackson music for me.

dolphin will criticize you for conflating the art with the artist. He's wrong about this, so I would recommend ignoring him.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:36 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Q.Bovifs wrote:
bigfan wrote:
How about the simple explanation of women willing to fuck celebs?

I will just guess there is another 100 females out there who Billy did something with or to and dont want to be part of this, but at they time it was all OK, because he was Bill cosby. Does it make it OK for Bc to do what he wants with 1 female because 100 others let him? No. But you can see why he would try and think its OK, if he was allowed to do whatever he wanted with the other 100.

Hey, they are celebs, they are our royalty. We honor them, give them privledges, let them guide political opinion, etc.

I detest interviews with actors and actresses. These people are totally empty. We forget they are essentially paid to FAKE it, thats what they do, its all they have ever done. Bill Cosby is on the board of trustees at Temple because....? He was a good actor? Why does that make him a select person to guide a school? or yeah, Donations $$$$...and Ben Afleck can keep his opinions as well, along with 100 others in Hollywood.

This is a good answer.

That's a terrible fucking answer. He didn't pull his dick out and bust in their face after consensual sex, he drugged and raped these women. Why? Because he knew he could get away with it. He knew no one would believe them. He knew that many of these women were trying to make it in the industry and reporting him could be career suicide. There is absolutely no reason to try to justify his behavior. He is a disgusting human and I hope he suffers and dies.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:41 pm 

For once, Nas isn't wrong.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:42 pm 

Nas wrote:
Q.Bovifs wrote:
bigfan wrote:

I will just guess there is another 100 females out there who Billy did something with or to and dont want to be part of this, but at they time it was all OK, because he was Bill cosby. Does it make it OK for Bc to do what he wants with 1 female because 100 others let him? No. But you can see why he would try and think its OK, if he was allowed to do whatever he wanted with the other 100.

Hey, they are celebs, they are our royalty. We honor them, give them privledges, let them guide political opinion, etc.

I detest interviews with actors and actresses. These people are totally empty. We forget they are essentially paid to FAKE it, thats what they do, its all they have ever done. Bill Cosby is on the board of trustees at Temple because....? He was a good actor? Why does that make him a select person to guide a school? or yeah, Donations $$$$...and Ben Afleck can keep his opinions as well, along with 100 others in Hollywood.

This is a good answer.

That's a terrible fucking answer. He didn't pull his dick out and bust in their face after consensual sex, he drugged and raped these women. Why? Because he knew he could get away with it. He knew no one would believe them. He knew that many of these women were trying to make it in the industry and reporting him could be career suicide. There is absolutely no reason to try to justify his behavior. He is a disgusting human and I hope he suffers and dies.

this is a great answer.

bill cosby should be raped by marilyn manson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:49 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nas wrote:
Q.Bovifs wrote:
bigfan wrote:

This is a good answer.

One of the most egregious examples of predatory behavior ever from a celeb.

The misogynistic attitudes exhibited by some people here never cease to amaze me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
So, we've reached the point where people are victim-blaming women who were drugged and raped...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
There is now more and more stuff coming out about Cosby....

He seems to be quite the unhinged person, mentally unbalanced and quite disturbed.

I mean, the dude is fucked up.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:31 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:

He seems to be quite the unhinged person, mentally unbalanced and quite disturbed.

SomeGuy is right

Damn I hate saying that

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:31 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

SomeGuy is right

Damn I hate saying that

I'm right on a lot of things, Hawg.

Don't buy into the group think that has inseminated this board.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
Now whenever I hear about Campus Rape, I always think about how much Bill Cosby placed on the importance of going to college.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
bigfan wrote:

That's simplisitc BS. Many celebrities are both intelligent and well informed. Of course many are vapid dimwits. That applies to sports figures and politicians as well. The challenge of the proletariat is to recognize the difference.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:39 pm 

Q.Bovifs wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

Link up, dude.

Here is a taste...

http://www.thesuperficial.com/bill-cosby-fixer-nbc-models-more-accusers-standing-ovation-the-wrap-11-2014

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:18 am 

Michelle Hurd

Law & Order: SVU actress Michelle Hurd posted on her Facebook page about her alleged encounter with Cosby. Via Showbiz411:

LOOK, I wasn’t going to say anything, but I can’t believe some of the things i’ve been reading, SO here is MY personal experience:
I did stand-in work on The Cosby show back in the day and YES, Bill Cosby was VERY inappropriate with me. It started innocently, lunch in his dressing room, daily, then onto weird acting exercises were he would move his hands up and down my body, (can’t believe I fell for that) I was instructed to NEVER tell anyone what we did together, (he said other actors would become jealous) and then fortunately, I dodged the ultimate bullet with him when he asked me to come to his house, take a shower so we could blow dry my hair and see what it looked like straightened. At that point my own red flags went off and I told him,
“No, I’ll just come to work tomorrow with my hair straightened”.
I then started to take notice and found another actress, a stand-in as well, and we started talking….. A LOT …. turns out he was doing the same thing to her, almost by the numbers, BUT, she did go to his house and because I will not name her, and it is her story to tell, all I’ll say is she awoke, after being drugged, vomited, and then Cosby told her there’s a cab waiting for you outside.
I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to lie or make up this up!
Anyone that knows me, knows that!
Now you have a first hand account of my experience with Mr. Cosby.
Off you go…

What’s really odd is that Michelle Hurd gave this story away for free on Facebook. How is she supposed to get her skank interview money which is what all these skanks are after?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/01/06/ex ... her-friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
c'mon now. Its pretty obvious why he didn't try to drug her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:39 pm 

so far we have Claire Huxtable and Soul Brother #1 Pete Rock who are saying it's a big conspiracy , who else

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:49 am 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... lt-4949456

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:13 pm 

http://www.avclub.com/article/bill-cosb ... deo-216282

bizarre...