It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: denisdman
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:56 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
You have bumped enough threads for an entire year. Go take a swim in your gold coins or something.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Post subject: Re: denisdman
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Good to see discussing employment /level of success is still accepted. I got worried about earlier feedback. All for naught.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Frank Coztansa wrote:
You have bumped enough threads for an entire year. Go take a swim in your gold coins or something.

I downed two pieces of homemade apple pie. Worth going to the orchard on Sunday....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:59 pm 

IMU wrote:
Good to see discussing employment /level of success is still accepted. I got worried about earlier feedback. All for naught.

You're a model of rags to riches. My dream is to emulate that success. Turn my silver into gold.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Gold usually comes in bullion.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

IMU wrote:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
IMU wrote:

You're my guy, but stop implying that employment/money = "level of success."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:06 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
IMU wrote:

You're my guy, but stop implying that employment/money = "level of success."

Only championships matter.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:07 pm 

Level of professional success**

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
If people didn't get their peacock on how would we know who won the game of live via the #FastTrack?

Alls I know is that, example, IMU is a winrar in life; he's waaaayyyyy better than me in every tangible facet of a societally-accredited existence... However if you were to compare us strictly based on an arbitrary measure of raw cognitive ability; say, writing skills**; well then I reckon a few people might think that sini > IMU simply because of the fact that sini is often able to veritably pimpslap human language and make it give him that money.

In comparison, IMU takes pride in writing droll, banal, yet crowdpleasingly concise 100.0% "Normal" prose that's often "showboating" his statuses, successes, and much needed observations in/of life. IMU never has to worry about evolving some kind of excellent writing skills because what he writes about speaks for itself (i.e. IMU does well in life; he's a veritable 21st century superburban renaissance man tbh. He doesn't need to go out of his way to think up some brilliant means of conveying that to us because what he's conveying is quality through and through; no sarcasm there-- I respect IMU for not just doing well in life, but also way better than I ever could dream of doing. There might be some sarcasm there tbh =)

Conversely, sini is undoubtedly an over-9000% loserar in life; he has ostensibly done nothing to accrue any sort of societal accreditation that would precede Him. Hell, sini's reputation as a punctuation/grammar free endlessly babbling psychotic sociopath is what most often precedes him; therefore almost every post he writes has to fight an uphill battle against preconceived reputations in order to have any chance at being as universally a accepted as, say, your average IMU post. [C'est la vie, no?]

Because of this dichotomy sini knows that he has to try and imbue every post he makes with some sort of easily a discernible style (see: grammar/punctuation/TLDR) intellect, wit, and especially candor in order to make up for the fact that he has nothing good to say about his statuses/successes in life; sini hasn't had any of those (unless you consider "supremely annoying drug-addled piece of Shit" a status worthy of peacocking (sew: Resnan's "I'll Bee Dat" =)

sini always has to worry about all that style/intellect/wit/candor because he knows that he needs some brilliant means of conveying what he wants to say because what he's conveying is damningly horrible through and through-- no sarcasm there.

sini, like everybody else, doesn't respect himself because he's doing way way WAYYYY worse in life than just about everybody else, especially a noted winrar like IMU.

Therefore, sini is perpetually keen to steer any and all conversations/discourse into an arbitrary direction because when it comes to the tangible things that comprise the majority of disposable day-to-day conversations (talking about your family, home/car/stuff, discussing popular television; contemplating "grown up" issues like presidential elections, social issues, or any topics rooted in the fundamental "reality" of the day-to-day life of functioning members of society) --- yeap, sini's got nothing cobstructive, insightful, or even interesting to add because everyone knows he's a 30something NEET manchild who unfortunately copped some kind of ego over the years borne of people taking a step back and "trying to be nice to the crazy person" -- nobody really called him out on his bullshit because doing that would be akin to telling a functionally/developmentally retarded 350lb child in a wheelchair that they smell bad; "dude WTF are you doing? We try to be nice to him because.... You know? If anything just try to steer clear of him for the most part because that works out best for everyone involved, ok?"

Ergo, sini is essentially all frosting and no cake. He's like having $1000+ aftermarket rims for a car with no engine. He's like someone who offers you dinner but then has no plates and silverware... Or food for that matter! Therefore he puts a lot of emphasis on how awesome his runs are, or tells you about that time guy fieri called him a top chef and everyone celebrated the occasion by passing around a tub of frosting and taking out fingerloafs of frosting because there were no plates and silverware, let alone an actual cake! In juxtaposition, IMU just had his girl's family over for dinner tonight and they were beyond impressed by his 100% solid and downright "Normal" presentation of a 3/5 star meal. Ol girl's dad left the dinner telling his wife "I'd definitely let our daughter marry IMU" meanwhile when sini couldn't get anybody to come to his next dinner party he offered up "hey, at least you'll always remember my last dinner party for the rest of your lives! Who else has everybody over for fingetloads of frosting? I might not be much of one, but that's technically why i'm a legend"

IMU would marry his girl 11 months later. sini hasn't gotten laid since Jan 1 2008, but when he did it was with a legitimately brilliant and beautiful 6 foot tall 34D pink mohawked punk rock "sexual enthusiast" who ended up spending ~$5000 to be around sini as much as possible over a ~10 month relationship (that was ended by her family/friends when she started her planning to drop out of college, move out to Chicago/land (to be with sini) and enroll in beauty school or something in Chicago)...

...but do you see what i'm saying? IMU worked hard to get on the #FastTrack to having a successful american middle class existence complete with a Hot Hatch, house, beautiful wife+kids, and of course the formal respect of his peers. In comparison sini would tell you about how he spent 5-10 years trying to perfectly sync up raising his fist in the air with lightning off in the distance... and on random day after 5-10 years of total abject failure he did it! He actually did it! Then he raised his fist and he did it again. And again. And again again and again until he had just rattled off 12 consecutive raised lightning fists of pure synchronicity; sini sat back and >=] because to him THAT 100% totally menial/meaningless display of ???!!!??? Pure synchronicity? Clutching the matrix? Temporary divinity? 100% random dumb luck? Whatever the case that moment 5-10 years in the making was more meaningful to sini than even a whole life of hard work, discipline, and FOCUS that ultimately results in the realization of the American Dream; something that everyone to a WO/man can and will respect because they're Normal people grounded in reality... Meanwhile sinicalypse is the gut who just wrote this post.

TLDR = Discussing employment + level/s of success is something that always needs to be not merely tolerated but outright CHAMPIONED here on the C/S/FMB. If people like Denis and IMU aren't able to go around "peacocking" then what are they gonna do; learn how to write brilliantly and/or hilariously in such a way that they perpetually "entertain" us like a Clown, Kardadhian, or member of the Honey Boo-Boo family? Fuck that! They are BETTER then sad sack people who have to distract you with "entertainment" to try and deflect the fact that they're nowhere near doing as well as Denis and IMU in life; seriously when's the last time you tried to buy a car or house with a snarky quip or awesome story from 1983? Last I checked IMU and Denis aren't merely able but also ARE buying things with their employment / level/s of success. This means that what they "have" is universally tangible and "real" and therefore worthy of perpetual discussion because that's LITERALLY the meaning of life--- Kicking Ass and Having Stiff and Letting Everyone Know That They Need to Get On Your Level™®© --- it's nigh time that we officially declare this board to be a "Safe Space" for wildly successful people (who are proud of it) because if we don't then you're slowly but surely going to d/evolve into a board chock full of losers like sinicalypse, and I mean holy shit did you know that he STILL lives with... [And the beat goes on ad infinitum]

</WorldsLongestTLDRBit>

** = I mean actual PURE WRITING SKILL, not whether or not someone is "lazy rebranded to punk rock" in terms of Capitalizing Letters and adhering to Official Grammar Norms (as opposed to challenging/changing/evolving the status quo of writing presentation/style) -- You know I can write boring proper shit like everyone else, right? Where's the fun in that though? =P

Last edited by sinicalypse on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Your tldr's are still way too long.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:22 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Your tldr's are still way too long.

sinicalypse wrote:
win some / lose many

*shrug* c'est la vie / K sera sera, no?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:26 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
No.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:27 pm 

Is sini negging?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:47 am 

IMU wrote:
Is sini negging?

i don't even know what that is. alls i did was kill some time to write up a big long thing (as i decided i'd not watch the cubs game to make sure they win) that basically says that the difference between sini and IMU = IMU doesn't have (the ability?) to write technically brilliant/hilarious/informative/whatever posts because his content is fortified by his status/quality in/of life; IMU has an admittedly respectable "Normal" life that most people here can relate to-- no doubt this is why his grade-school report cards always had [X] GETS ALONG WELL WITH OTHERS checked.

here's the cliff's notes:

IMU never has to make any type of entertaining/hilarious/intellectual posts because his words are always backed up by his immeasurable quality of life/status/brand. sini always has to try (and fail) to make entertaining/hilarious/intellectual posts because his words are always exposed as hollow when his reader/s stop and think about his inherent lack of a respectable life/status/brand. therefore, if you take away one's inalienable right to let his reputation/excellence precede him, then you're going to need people like IMU to be entertaining/hilarious/intellectual when they post? dude why don't you also cut his dick off while you're at it because he's clearly not going to need it if you're telling him that he's gotta post on a messageboard where his posts aren't better than most/all others by default simply by virtue of the fact that IMU wrote them.

therefore: STOP THE HATRED AND BIGOTRY AGAINST SUCCESS IN THIS COUNTRY / ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD! discussing employment / level of success shouldn't merely be accepted, it should be CHAMPIONED because you'd totally class up the joint if you made the C/S/FMB a "Safe Space" for overtly successful people.

seriously, would YOU rather hang out in a crowd of IMUs or a crowd of SINI-s? you know the answer is definitely the former, especially if you're going to a concert because hanging out in a crowd of IMUs @ a concert = every row is the first row! =P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:51 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
Ergo, sini is essentially all frosting and no cake. He's like having $1000+ aftermarket rims for a car with no engine. He's like someone who offers you dinner but then has no plates and silverware... Or food for that matter! Therefore he puts a lot of emphasis on how awesome his runs are, or tells you about that time guy fieri called him a top chef and everyone celebrated the occasion by passing around a tub of frosting and taking out fingerloafs of frosting because there were no plates and silverware, let alone an actual cake! In juxtaposition, IMU just had his girl's family over for dinner tonight and they were beyond impressed by his 100% solid and downright "Normal" presentation of a 3/5 star meal. Ol girl's dad left the dinner telling his wife "I'd definitely let our daughter marry IMU" meanwhile when sini couldn't get anybody to come to his next dinner party he offered up "hey, at least you'll always remember my last dinner party for the rest of your lives! Who else has everybody over for fingetloads of frosting? I might not be much of one, but that's technically why i'm a legend"

Did. Not. Happen.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:31 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
leashyourkids wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Gold usually comes in bullion.

I'm lucky to afford cubes of the beef kind.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:45 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
If people didn't get their peacock on how would we know who won the game of live via the #FastTrack?

Alls I know is that, example, IMU is a winrar in life; he's waaaayyyyy better than me in every tangible facet of a societally-accredited existence... However if you were to compare us strictly based on an arbitrary measure of raw cognitive ability; say, writing skills**; well then I reckon a few people might think that sini > IMU simply because of the fact that sini is often able to veritably pimpslap human language and make it give him that money.

In comparison, IMU takes pride in writing droll, banal, yet crowdpleasingly concise 100.0% "Normal" prose that's often "showboating" his statuses, successes, and much needed observations in/of life. IMU never has to worry about evolving some kind of excellent writing skills because what he writes about speaks for itself (i.e. IMU does well in life; he's a veritable 21st century superburban renaissance man tbh. He doesn't need to go out of his way to think up some brilliant means of conveying that to us because what he's conveying is quality through and through; no sarcasm there-- I respect IMU for not just doing well in life, but also way better than I ever could dream of doing. There might be some sarcasm there tbh =)

Conversely, sini is undoubtedly an over-9000% loserar in life; he has ostensibly done nothing to accrue any sort of societal accreditation that would precede Him. Hell, sini's reputation as a punctuation/grammar free endlessly babbling psychotic sociopath is what most often precedes him; therefore almost every post he writes has to fight an uphill battle against preconceived reputations in order to have any chance at being as universally a accepted as, say, your average IMU post. [C'est la vie, no?]

Because of this dichotomy sini knows that he has to try and imbue every post he makes with some sort of easily a discernible style (see: grammar/punctuation/TLDR) intellect, wit, and especially candor in order to make up for the fact that he has nothing good to say about his statuses/successes in life; sini hasn't had any of those (unless you consider "supremely annoying drug-addled piece of Shit" a status worthy of peacocking (sew: Resnan's "I'll Bee Dat" =)

sini always has to worry about all that style/intellect/wit/candor because he knows that he needs some brilliant means of conveying what he wants to say because what he's conveying is damningly horrible through and through-- no sarcasm there.

sini, like everybody else, doesn't respect himself because he's doing way way WAYYYY worse in life than just about everybody else, especially a noted winrar like IMU.

Therefore, sini is perpetually keen to steer any and all conversations/discourse into an arbitrary direction because when it comes to the tangible things that comprise the majority of disposable day-to-day conversations (talking about your family, home/car/stuff, discussing popular television; contemplating "grown up" issues like presidential elections, social issues, or any topics rooted in the fundamental "reality" of the day-to-day life of functioning members of society) --- yeap, sini's got nothing cobstructive, insightful, or even interesting to add because everyone knows he's a 30something NEET manchild who unfortunately copped some kind of ego over the years borne of people taking a step back and "trying to be nice to the crazy person" -- nobody really called him out on his bullshit because doing that would be akin to telling a functionally/developmentally retarded 350lb child in a wheelchair that they smell bad; "dude WTF are you doing? We try to be nice to him because.... You know? If anything just try to steer clear of him for the most part because that works out best for everyone involved, ok?"

IMU would marry his girl 11 months later. sini hasn't gotten laid since Jan 1 2008, but when he did it was with a legitimately brilliant and beautiful 6 foot tall 34D pink mohawked punk rock "sexual enthusiast" who ended up spending ~$5000 to be around sini as much as possible over a ~10 month relationship (that was ended by her family/friends when she started her planning to drop out of college, move out to Chicago/land (to be with sini) and enroll in beauty school or something in Chicago)...

...but do you see what i'm saying? IMU worked hard to get on the #FastTrack to having a successful american middle class existence complete with a Hot Hatch, house, beautiful wife+kids, and of course the formal respect of his peers. In comparison sini would tell you about how he spent 5-10 years trying to perfectly sync up raising his fist in the air with lightning off in the distance... and on random day after 5-10 years of total abject failure he did it! He actually did it! Then he raised his fist and he did it again. And again. And again again and again until he had just rattled off 12 consecutive raised lightning fists of pure synchronicity; sini sat back and >=] because to him THAT 100% totally menial/meaningless display of ???!!!??? Pure synchronicity? Clutching the matrix? Temporary divinity? 100% random dumb luck? Whatever the case that moment 5-10 years in the making was more meaningful to sini than even a whole life of hard work, discipline, and FOCUS that ultimately results in the realization of the American Dream; something that everyone to a WO/man can and will respect because they're Normal people grounded in reality... Meanwhile sinicalypse is the gut who just wrote this post.

TLDR = Discussing employment + level/s of success is something that always needs to be not merely tolerated but outright CHAMPIONED here on the C/S/FMB. If people like Denis and IMU aren't able to go around "peacocking" then what are they gonna do; learn how to write brilliantly and/or hilariously in such a way that they perpetually "entertain" us like a Clown, Kardadhian, or member of the Honey Boo-Boo family? Fuck that! They are BETTER then sad sack people who have to distract you with "entertainment" to try and deflect the fact that they're nowhere near doing as well as Denis and IMU in life; seriously when's the last time you tried to buy a car or house with a snarky quip or awesome story from 1983? Last I checked IMU and Denis aren't merely able but also ARE buying things with their employment / level/s of success. This means that what they "have" is universally tangible and "real" and therefore worthy of perpetual discussion because that's LITERALLY the meaning of life--- Kicking Ass and Having Stiff and Letting Everyone Know That They Need to Get On Your Level™®© --- it's nigh time that we officially declare this board to be a "Safe Space" for wildly successful people (who are proud of it) because if we don't then you're slowly but surely going to d/evolve into a board chock full of losers like sinicalypse, and I mean holy shit did you know that he STILL lives with... [And the beat goes on ad infinitum]

</WorldsLongestTLDRBit>

** = I mean actual PURE WRITING SKILL, not whether or not someone is "lazy rebranded to punk rock" in terms of Capitalizing Letters and adhering to Official Grammar Norms (as opposed to challenging/changing/evolving the status quo of writing presentation/style) -- You know I can write boring proper shit like everyone else, right? Where's the fun in that though? =P

You are 1 of only 2 people on this board who have met my kids. That is pretty high status. You shouldn't have this inferiority complex.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:00 pm 

Sini...your issues may stem from the fact that you need to 'think' about what and how to post instead of actually just saying what comes to mind. Simply don't worry about adding flavor. Flavor doesn't seem inspired...it seems like you're trying too hard. You say that I don't worry about trying to write a bunch of funny or entertaining posts. You're 100% correct. I'm going to post what I'm going to post and to be honest...it has worked out well for me. Maybe your way will eventually work out for you...."fake it until you make it."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
good dolphin wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
...42g023490h901359g9-hj19-135h-13h28-h234h89-123n9-29-49-j39-wrhjwrwrh893-902490hdnwn890wrn0248h24802482h4082408h24h80eleventy!!1!11!29-249-24g9-249-249ugh89-24...

You are 1 of only 2 people on this board who have met my kids. That is pretty high status. You shouldn't have this inferiority complex.

I see this as an opportunity to assign blame to you and your fine brood for sini's textual hemorrhaging.