It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:56 pm
Posts: 30091
Location: ...
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Drake LaRrieta wrote:
One day every knee will bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. You say disparaging things about Christ and Christians, but it will catch up to you in the end.

Welcome to the lawsuit.


Welcome to your tape.

_________________
http://www.thereviewbin.com
gregorslist.org


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:30 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 57663
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Jesus doesnt have an ego. His followers do. He teaches love, compassion, and understanding. Yet, MANY Christians feel their way is the only way and they try to force thier teaching to everyone else. Its the same thing that had MANY Christians fed to the lions when they didnt accept what was being forced upon them centuries ago.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 2680
pizza_Place: Pequods
W_Z wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Drake LaRrieta wrote:
One day every knee will bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. You say disparaging things about Christ and Christians, but it will catch up to you in the end.

Welcome to the lawsuit.


Welcome to your tape.

:lol: Who are the other 12 tapes?

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 33661
Location: Raytheon Acres, VA
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Catholic priests love to catch you in the end.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 50929
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I bought a toddler song book so I can sing to my kid so he doesn't grow up with no verbal skills off Amazon. I didn't look at the song list but only read the description which had very little to do with Jesus. I flipped it open and saw one song was about God being great or some dumb stuff. It turns out the whole book is taking normal songs and making them some God Squad BS. Even Old MacDonald gets shine blocked by God creating all these animals with Old MacDonald getting a minimal shoutout.

Oh, and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star? It turns out only God knows how many stars there are. Take that know-it-all scientists!

I don't know who this Zacchaeus guy is either, but he sounds like a dick who climbed a tree to see Jesus.

Amazon really needs to have a "WARNING: Religious Propaganda" on products. I'm afraid if I let my kid see this book he'll be the next Leah Remini or I'll have to waste tens of thousands of dollars a year on religious school!

I believe my civil rights have been violated once again by the Christian right.


You should see what Disney does to your beloved classic rock songs in their hundreds of Kid's Bop productions

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 51120
Location: To the left of my post
good dolphin wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I bought a toddler song book so I can sing to my kid so he doesn't grow up with no verbal skills off Amazon. I didn't look at the song list but only read the description which had very little to do with Jesus. I flipped it open and saw one song was about God being great or some dumb stuff. It turns out the whole book is taking normal songs and making them some God Squad BS. Even Old MacDonald gets shine blocked by God creating all these animals with Old MacDonald getting a minimal shoutout.

Oh, and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star? It turns out only God knows how many stars there are. Take that know-it-all scientists!

I don't know who this Zacchaeus guy is either, but he sounds like a dick who climbed a tree to see Jesus.

Amazon really needs to have a "WARNING: Religious Propaganda" on products. I'm afraid if I let my kid see this book he'll be the next Leah Remini or I'll have to waste tens of thousands of dollars a year on religious school!

I believe my civil rights have been violated once again by the Christian right.


You should see what Disney does to your beloved classic rock songs in their hundreds of Kid's Bop productions
Disney doesn't pretend the stories actually happened.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 21118
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I bought a toddler song book so I can sing to my kid so he doesn't grow up with no verbal skills off Amazon. I didn't look at the song list but only read the description which had very little to do with Jesus. I flipped it open and saw one song was about God being great or some dumb stuff. It turns out the whole book is taking normal songs and making them some God Squad BS. Even Old MacDonald gets shine blocked by God creating all these animals with Old MacDonald getting a minimal shoutout.

Oh, and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star? It turns out only God knows how many stars there are. Take that know-it-all scientists!

I don't know who this Zacchaeus guy is either, but he sounds like a dick who climbed a tree to see Jesus.

Amazon really needs to have a "WARNING: Religious Propaganda" on products. I'm afraid if I let my kid see this book he'll be the next Leah Remini or I'll have to waste tens of thousands of dollars a year on religious school!

I believe my civil rights have been violated once again by the Christian right.


You should see what Disney does to your beloved classic rock songs in their hundreds of Kid's Bop productions
Disney doesn't pretend the stories actually happened.


:lol:

_________________
SpiralStairs wrote:
It'd save everyone a lot of time if you'd just call me a faggot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 17230
pizza_Place: Aurelios
Darkside wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Drake LaRrieta wrote:
One day every knee will bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Adrian Peterson
Derrick Rose
Wendell Davis

Serious question though...
Why does Jesus have such an ego? I mean, if i were the greatest at whatever it is he does outside of being the ultimate member of the lucky sperm club I'd just be content being me. I wouldnt need the entire population of the earth bowing to me with the punishment for not doing so burning in agony for eternity.


I don't know if he can be qualified as 'lucky sperm club' because no sperm actually entered Mary.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:25 pm
Posts: 1124
pizza_Place: pizza and subs
hey this guy over here thinks that if he had the power of the universe he'd be just chill you guys.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group