It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Curious Hair wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I think it's fair to start calling out some of the BS spewed by David Hogg

He's defending the pussy cop. http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... own-ar-15s

Someone should remind him that a single off-duty police officer with a CCW took down two rifle holding assailants in Texas just a few years ago

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/05/us/texas ... index.html

Ogie apparently builds his worldview largely around dumb action movies. Maybe when every teacher is packing heat, some fuckup kid with an AR-15 will bust into a classroom only for the teacher to turn on a dime and blow the kid away with one shot. And then he'll say, "this is a literature class, but that guy...is history," and do a little twirly move with the gun. And then all the kids will applaud.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful script....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Apart from the possible quote of the year by CH, this thread makes me want to give myself ablutions. My word....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Curious Hair wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Considering Cruz was reportedly an awful shot, he would not have stood much of a chance vs. a trained pistol shooter within the confines of a structure. In fact the trained pistol shooter holds an advantage over an untrained rifle shooter like Cruz. By going inside of a structure, Cruz surrenders whatever advantage his choice of weapon grants him.

Sounds like the guy who murdered 17 people and injured more really made some tactical errors.

17 people who were more or less trapped between the shooter and any possible exit.

I honestly don't think you realize that the advantages a rifle gives you are not ones which typically translate when within confines of a structure. In fact, if the shooter is using cover, the 9x19mm pistol round will have higher penetration than a .223 rifle round. You would think the higher velocity rifle round penetrates more, but the rifle round breaks apart on 1st contact with anything solid. Now the .223 will do more damage on body armor due to the fact kevlar is made up of thin fibers, but when shooting at anything that would make-up a structure, the 9mm round has more penetration and actually grants some advantages to the pistol shooter if the rifle shooter is trying to find cover.

You can test this yourself by firing both rounds into a solid piece of wood if you doubt the veracity of this. The 9mm will penetrate further.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Considering Cruz was reportedly an awful shot, he would not have stood much of a chance vs. a trained pistol shooter within the confines of a structure. In fact the trained pistol shooter holds an advantage over an untrained rifle shooter like Cruz. By going inside of a structure, Cruz surrenders whatever advantage his choice of weapon grants him.

Sounds like the guy who murdered 17 people and injured more really made some tactical errors.

17 people who were more or less trapped between the shooter and any possible exit.

I honestly don't think you realize that the advantages a rifle gives you are not ones which typically translate when within confines of a structure. In fact, if the shooter is using cover, the 9x19mm pistol round will have higher penetration than a .223 rifle round. You would think the higher velocity rifle round penetrates more, but the rifle round breaks apart on 1st contact with anything solid. Now the .223 will do more damage on body armor due to the fact kevlar is made up of thin fibers, but when shooting at anything that would make-up a structure, the 9mm round has more penetration and actually grants some advantages to the pistol shooter if the rifle shooter is trying to find cover.

You can test this yourself by firing both rounds into a solid piece of wood if you wish to test the theory yourself.

He's entertainingly giving you shit for sounding like a gun weirdo, don't take it so personally :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:20 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Hockey Gay wrote:
TM, honestly what's with dykes like that? I don't get the short hair thing let alone shaved head. I mean, I don't think she should lose her life but if you're a woman it would serve you best to keep your hair past your shoulders. Femininity in this country is basically dead.

You can't be a gender fluid non conforming queer bug chaser with normal hair.

Also normal hair is a tool of the patriarchy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:17 am 

pizza_Place: grimaldis
tommy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I think it's fair to start calling out some of the BS spewed by David Hogg

He's defending the pussy cop. http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... own-ar-15s

Someone should remind him that a single off-duty police officer with a CCW took down two rifle holding assailants in Texas just a few years ago

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/05/us/texas ... index.html

Ogie apparently builds his worldview largely around dumb action movies. Maybe when every teacher is packing heat, some fuckup kid with an AR-15 will bust into a classroom only for the teacher to turn on a dime and blow the kid away with one shot. And then he'll say, "this is a literature class, but that guy...is history," and do a little twirly move with the gun. And then all the kids will applaud.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful script....

John McLain in Die Hard 9. After dropping off his HS daughter he goes to the men’s room to drop a deuce when all of a sudden Hans Grubers son shows up with others to take the school hostage. :o

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

You can test this yourself by firing both rounds into a solid piece of wood if you doubt the veracity of this. The 9mm will penetrate further.

I mean why do you think the US military was so pissed off they had to give up the M119A1 in favor of the 9m Barretta? The.45 puts you on your ass to stay.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:08 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I find it funny we are now commenting on a shooters accuracy. The number I heard was 100 rounds fired, 17 dead and 14 more to the hospital. Considering many likely took multiple shots, that sounds pretty damn effective to me. Waiting fangragh's to update hit SFAR (Shoots fired above replacement)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:56 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
After about 1 minute of research I'd go for something like this:

https://hk-usa.com/hk-models/sp5k-2/

totally legal. not an "assault rifle."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:51 am 

Hatchetman wrote:

and if you look at the 2 settings, it has safe and semi-auto. It is just a giant pistol which functions precisely how a Glock would. Military versions of that weapon of course fire full auto, but not the civilian ones.

Actually know what you're talking about before posting something like that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:55 am 

what are you talking about? What did I post that was inaccurate?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:07 am 

Hatchetman wrote:

You're acting as if someone can own an automatic weapon. That is pretty much just an enlarged semi-auto pistol. Without the select fire modes, that's exactly what it becomes. It even fires the same round as my Glock.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:09 am 

Hatchetman wrote:

That video is really depressing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:22 am 

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status ... story.html

At this point he is just a less masculine JDC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:29 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

You're acting as if someone can own an automatic weapon. That is pretty much just an enlarged semi-auto pistol. Without the select fire modes, that's exactly what it becomes. It even fires the same round as my Glock.

Theater of the mind returns to CFMB. I was pretty much agreeing with you that an "assault rifle" type weapon doesn't even seem like the logical weapon to use for killing people in buildings. Ergo, banning "assault rifles" won't do anything to prevent shootings.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
I know its wishful thinking, but this tactic actually has a chance of backfiring. The "use kids to peddle your political garbage then screech about THEY'RE JUST CHILDREN whenever someone disgarees" move is transparent even to a country full of people as stupid and obese as the United States.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:07 pm 

Would Fed Ex have any legal way to keep their name out of Hoggs mouth?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:06 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Haha...fuck the first amendment too!

These kids do seem opportunistic. It's so coordinated and... commercial.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:11 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
rogers park bryan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

They're theatre kids, and isn't it an opportunity worth seizing?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:13 pm 

Its very obviously some sort of coordinated social media push. He's retweeting those Krassenstein brothers, they just give me the creeps.

This meltdown over FedEx not caving to him is exactly why we dont let teenagers do anything too.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:17 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

They're theatre kids, and isn't it an opportunity worth seizing?

Yep.

No issue with it. Just an observation.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:18 pm 

David Hogg

Verified account

@davidhogg111
13h13 hours ago
More
Hey I got an Idea! If you work/live in a big building in NYC work with your nieghbor's/coworkers to spell out each of the victims name on your floor by putting paper or post-it's on your window with one letter each with so each window is one letter with the
--------------------
Totally organic! Notice the indignant teenage tone to him though, like holy shit the cool kids are doing this you dont want to seem uncool....do you? No wonder the infantile left loves him so much. This is their Mean Girls/High School Musical fantasy come to life! For millions of single 30 year old urban liberal women this is the Boy I Wish Existed in High School giving them the tepid leftist talking points they crave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:31 pm 

Great tweet.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:44 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
America wrote:
No wonder the infantile left loves him so much. This is their Mean Girls/High School Musical fantasy come to life! For millions of single 30 year old urban liberal women this is the Boy I Wish Existed in High School giving them the tepid leftist talking points they crave.

You're grazing the edge of an issue here, which is this smothering "I love the teens, the teens are so good, the teens will save us" stuff coming from people 30 and up. Yeah, lots of teenagers are bright and articulate and destined for great things (helps when you can afford to live on the edge of Boca Raton). Many more teenagers are dullards who smoke cheap pot outside convenience stores or post Donald Trump frog cartoons to 4chan. Generations are bullshit because they said all the same shit about my generation and the Boomers and obviously neither of us have saved the world. When you say this kind of stuff, it sounds so weak and sycophantic, as if all you can do is surrender yourself to the greatness of The Teenz. Instead of saying "YES. THIS. SO MUCH THIS" to tweets and prostrating yourselves before 17-year-olds, why not...help?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:53 pm 

Even articulate, well spoken teens really aren't capable of doing much more than barfing out shit they heard on John Oliver. The only difference between this shithead teen and legions of blue checkmarks is his status. He's got nothing to say.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:01 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
lMany more teenagers are dullards who smoke cheap pot outside convenience stores or post Donald Trump frog cartoons to 4chan.

Generation Z is going to hit liberalism (and this board) like a ton of bricks.

Meme magic is real.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:11 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
America wrote:
Even articulate, well spoken teens really aren't capable of doing much more than barfing out shit they heard on John Oliver. The only difference between this shithead teen and legions of blue checkmarks is his status. He's got nothing to say.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:15 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

If I was FedEx I would send in the legal goons

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:01 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
These kids are about to accomplish something that MANY adults have failed to do. I love it! Only Croissant America and other snowflakes like ToxicVagina would try to shout them down.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next