It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Dennis Hastert
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The fact is though, if this story were about Hillary Clinton and a 16 or 17 year old boy, it wouldn't seem nearly as "creepy". And I have my doubts most people would call it molestation. Republicans would just be thrilled that Hillary's career was over even though she would probably survive it. The homosexuality is a component.

It's a component because Uncle Denny preyed on, and molested a boy, not a girl.

It's a component because most people wouldn't view a 17 year old boy as prey if he had been with a female teacher.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:07 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The fact is though, if this story were about Hillary Clinton and a 16 or 17 year old boy, it wouldn't seem nearly as "creepy". And I have my doubts most people would call it molestation. Republicans would just be thrilled that Hillary's career was over even though she would probably survive it. The homosexuality is a component.

It's a component because Uncle Denny preyed on, and molested a boy, not a girl.

It's a component because most people wouldn't view a 17 year old boy as prey if he had been with a female teacher.

Most people would, and the law would still go after them and prosecute them for that as well.

And the one case we know of with Hastert started when the boy was 14, not 17.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:12 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Since this has been brought up now why is it taboo to point out homosexuality in a lot of predators especially priests? The main stream society seems to pooh pooh that there has to be homosexuality involved. Maybe it just stands out but there seems to be a lot of men molesting boys and I have never once heard a story of a priest with a girl.

Well the Pastor where I grew up was accused by a girl. Problem was she came forward a few years after he died and it had supposedly happened 40 years prior. The next Pastor was arrested for stealing money from our church to support the prostitute he was banging. No kids involved in that case though.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:13 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Makes no difference to me. I just find it odd that it isn't discussed much.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
conns7901 wrote:
The next Pastor was arrested for stealing money from our church to support the prostitute he was banging.

Your cold-hearted parish couldn't hold a fundraiser?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:16 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
The next Pastor was arrested for stealing money from our church to support the prostitute he was banging.

Your cold-hearted parish couldn't hold a fundraiser?

No. That guy came in and banned alcohol from church functions :lol:

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Gays shouldn't be saddled with dudes like Jerry Sandusky and Denny Hastert who go around molesting underage boys. Given the relative promiscuity of gays vs heteros, Hastert / Sandusky / Priests / Rabbis / Boy Scout leaders / et al would have zero need to resort to underage boys and patently illegal conduct to satisfy their sexual urges if those urges were typical homosexual urges.

eg, TV's Andy Richter lived in and grew up in Yorkville during the time that Hastert taught and coached there--Richter's father was an active, but secret [heheh, "but"] gay homosexual living in Yorkville during that time as well. On a few podcasts [Maron, Fitzsimmons], Richter talks about how his dad would cruise rest stops, There's Something About Mary style, for gay sex in the Yorkville area.

Quote:
child molesters often exert power and control over children in an effort to dominate them. They do experience sexual desire for adults but molest children episodically, for reasons apart from sexual desire, much as rapists enjoy power, violence, and controlling their humiliated victims. Indeed, research strongly suggests that a child molester isn't any more likely to be homosexual than heterosexual.

In fact, some research shows that for pedophiles, the gender of the child is immaterial. Accessibility is more the factor in whom a pedophile abuses. This may explain the high incidence of children molested in church communities and fraternal organizations, where the pedophile may more easily have access to children.

In these situations, an adult male is trusted by those around him, including children and their families. Males are often given access to boys to mentor, teach, coach, and advise. Therefore, a male pedophile may have easier access to a male child. In trying to make sense of an adult male's sexually abusing a male child, many of us mislabel it as an act of homosexuality, which it isn't.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joe-kort- ... 32622.html

The casual miscategorization of child molesters as gay homosexuals leads to such well-intentioned but misguided actions as banning gays from the Boy Scouts. Child molesters, not gays, need to be kept out of the Boy Scouts and out of positions that Hastert and Sandusky held and used to abuse children.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:01 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Makes no difference to me. I just find it odd that it isn't discussed much.

you're heterosexual. are you attracted to young girls? it's the same thing for homosexuals. no gay person i know has wanted to fondle little boys. i think it goes something like, it's altar boys. i don't think there is a prevalence of altar girls. so that's why they prey on boys. they're around them and they feel they can control them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:16 pm 

I am not trying to saddle all homosexuals with being some sort of predatory community. All I find interesting is that it isn't discussed. The majority of predators of young boys I see are other men. Call it what you want but aren't the at least bi if not gay? Or else they would prey on girls no?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:20 pm 

pittmike wrote:
I am not trying to saddle all homosexuals with being some sort of predatory community. All I find interesting is that it isn't discussed. The majority of predators of young boys I see are other men. Call it what you want but aren't the at least bi if not gay? Or else they would prey on girls no?

The majority of predators on young girls are also men though.

Which is why people snicker and think it is cute when a women does it.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
pittmike wrote:
Since this has been brought up now why is it taboo to point out homosexuality in a lot of predators especially priests? The main stream society seems to pooh pooh that there has to be homosexuality involved.

In the vast majority of cases where priests abused boys, pedophilia was not a component in the abuse.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
talk about a group of people who don't need to engage in the illegal and insane activity of having sex with children but for whatever reason (control/domination?) choose to:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:09 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Since this has been brought up now why is it taboo to point out homosexuality in a lot of predators especially priests? The main stream society seems to pooh pooh that there has to be homosexuality involved.

In the vast majority of cases where priests abused boys, pedophilia was not a component in the abuse.

I do not follow this?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8