It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
I’m still unclear how he accidentally shot two people.

They were lined up perfectly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:56 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Just a sad situation.

Glad he didn’t shoot my guy Dean Winchester tho.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Somebody said it was shrapnel and that's why it got 2 people. I think that's what got Brandon Lee too, something about not cleaning the prop gun right after it was used last and there were bits from the last time it was fired. Too lazy to wiki it though.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:59 am 

man of few opinions wrote:
One would think that after 100+ years of movie making that Hollywood would have perfected a line of prop firearms that can't actually kill anyone. Based on what we know I dont think he will or should be charged with manslaughter, but I sure would have liked to see his face when he realized what he had done. Maybe SNL can do a hilarious skit about how stupid he must be. Oh wait, he is a National Treasure due to his worn-out Trump impersonation, he will get all the love and support he needs to get through this "difficult time".

Anyone who does a Trump impression should be involved in a horrible life changing tragic event.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Brick wrote:
One would think that after 100+ years of movie making that Hollywood would have perfected a line of prop firearms that can't actually kill anyone. Based on what we know I dont think he will or should be charged with manslaughter, but I sure would have liked to see his face when he realized what he had done. Maybe SNL can do a hilarious skit about how stupid he must be. Oh wait, he is a National Treasure due to his worn-out Trump impersonation, he will get all the love and support he needs to get through this "difficult time".

Anyone who does a Trump impression should be involved in a horrible life changing tragic event.

You don't even want to know what mofo thinks should have happened to the spectator that caused the Tour de France wreck.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Death by bicycle which you think might pretty gruesome but its really just forcing somebody to watch bike races on TV until they hang themselves due to the boredom.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Brick wrote:

Yes! That's exactly what I was trying to say, thanks for distilling that down for me!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:12 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Brick wrote:

You don't even want to know what mofo thinks should have happened to the spectator that caused the Tour de France wreck.

I thought the national manhunt that followed that incident was appropriate.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I'm not a lawyer or fake lawyer but how is this not manslaughter?

man·slaugh·ter
/ˈmanˌslôdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, or otherwise in circumstances not amounting to murder

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:21 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
FavreFan wrote:

man·slaugh·ter
/ˈmanˌslôdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, or otherwise in circumstances not amounting to murder

Is this a bit? You really think this is manslaughter?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:22 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Death by bicycle which you think might pretty gruesome but its really just forcing somebody to watch bike races on TV until they hang themselves due to the boredom.

I wasn't going to mention it here but since you brought it up, but Paris-Roubeax 2021 a few weeks back may have been the greatest bike race ever. Cobblestones, rain, mud, complete carnage and chaos from start to finish.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
KDdidit wrote:
Somebody said it was shrapnel and that's why it got 2 people. I think that's what got Brandon Lee too, something about not cleaning the prop gun right after it was used last and there were bits from the last time it was fired. Too lazy to wiki it though.

Lee’s was an actual bullet. Had a dummy round to show for the scene and they fired it. Wasn’t supposed to have a primer. It pushed bullet into barrel as a squib. The blanks were then installed a d they use powder that produced enough pressure to launch bullet out of barrel.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:25 pm 

Brick wrote:

Yes! That's exactly what I was trying to say, thanks for distilling that down for me!

Why would you want to see his face when he realized what he had done if not for some sort of enjoyment of bad things happening to him? Maybe it wasn't his Trump impression specifically but you did happen to also mention that directly after so pardon me for thinking it may have been related.

Why would have you have liked to have seen his face after he accidentally killed someone?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Caller Bob wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

man·slaugh·ter
/ˈmanˌslôdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun

Is this a bit? You really think this is manslaughter?

good argument

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:31 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

man·slaugh·ter
/ˈmanˌslôdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun

If there was a manslaughter charge it would be against the person in charge of ensuring the safety of the weapon.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:33 pm 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

Why would you want to see his face when he realized what he had done if not for some sort of enjoyment of bad things happening to him? Maybe it wasn't his Trump impression specifically but you did happen to also mention that directly after so pardon me for thinking it may have been related.

Why would have you have liked to have seen his face after he accidentally killed someone?

I would like to have seen that look so that I can better understand how the human brain behaves at that moment of comprehension one would have in that situation - a perverse fascination with how the human mind and body would react at a moment like that. And you are pardoned for misrepresenting what I said in your response, its cool.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:37 pm 

I would like to have seen that look so that I can better understand how the human brain behaves at that moment of comprehension one would have in that situation - a perverse fascination with how the human mind and body would react at a moment like that. And you are pardoned for misrepresenting what I said in your response, its cool.
So it has nothing to do with Alec Baldwin. You just want to know what it is like to watch someone accidentally kill someone else? The fact that you don't like his Trump impression was just a completely random thing thrown in at the end even though you linked it directly to the killing with the "difficult time".

With that said, I didn't misrepresent your response because you didn't make it clear at all that you are just interested in the facial expressions of accidental killings. Had you said that initially, I would not have responded.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

I am a never-ending stream of useless information.

Not useless. I just seen the last 40 minutes watching stuff on YouTube. He was about as close to perfect as you could get. Might have to check with my husband for a nooner.

That was a really good show. I wish I could find the complete series.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:42 pm 

Brick wrote:
So it has nothing to do with Alec Baldwin. You just want to know what it is like to watch someone accidentally kill someone else? The fact that you don't like his Trump impression was just a completely random thing thrown in at the end even though you linked it directly to the killing with the "difficult time".

With that said, I didn't misrepresent your response because you didn't make it clear at all that you are just interested in the facial expressions of accidental killings. Had you said that initially, I would not have responded.

I think I was pretty clear with what I said, but you can keep churning it up in your Brick-O-Matic if you'd like.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:45 pm 

Thanks for clarifying!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

start the lawsuits !!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's

maybe it was an assault prop gun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
I know zero about film prop guns, but I wonder whether some movies actually use loaded weapons in situations when the intended target is a wall or something other than a person. That way, it's completely realistic and they don't have to spend any money on special effects. Of course, that ups the risk of disaster exponentially, so I'm probably way off base.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:

maybe it was an assault prop gun

:lol:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Id be shocked if they were. I have to imagine its all done with the prop guns, blanks and squib explosives for the impact effect. Safety for certain, and Id imagine the prop teams union would be pissed if they werent allowing their guys to perform the work they were hired for on those effects

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:32 pm 

Fucking idiots :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:33 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:33 pm 

Worth noting, he is not just an actor in this film, but he is the first listed producer credit so yeah, he's going to be paying out a huge fucking settlement for this one

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:34 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
I don't care how tired you are, how the fuck do ACCIDENTLY put a REAL bullet in a "prop" gun. This isn't brain surgery.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next