It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
long time guy wrote:

If you listen to any terrorist organization they will State that their actions are "defensive".

defending yourselves from a government that actually states it wants to end your nation is not justified? Damn you like the Jews from the 40s who just marched into the gas chambers don't you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:40 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ex Mossad agent references acts of" terror"

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHAR ... ption.html

This is the site you are using as your source?

Just go to the main page. Are you sure you aren't an Alex Jones listener?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/#axzz4xo8Y13AG

Here's a screenshot of the mainpage form LTG's source. Seems real legit :lol:

You asked for a source and I provided. Discrediting the source is standard practice for not addressing the issue. The assassination of Iranian scientists are acts of terrorism. I could simply stop there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:43 pm 

Since LTG's source material on the Mossad is so off the wall, I figured I would post some gems from that site. here is their take on the Big Bang Theory (the scientific theory, not the awful sitcom) They actually question it... :lol:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHAR ... z4xo8Y13AG

They also believe Hillary Clinton murdered Vince Foster

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCH ... z4xo8Y13AG

Are you sure you should be looking at this site LTG? I thought you were a Hillary fan. Instead they are pushing conspiracy theories that even Breitbart wouldn't touch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:47 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You asked for a source and I provided. Discrediting the source is standard practice for not addressing the issue. The assassination of Iranian scientists are acts of terrorism. I could simply stop there.

Provide a real source, not a fucking conspiracy blog you moron. Seriously, did you even look through the site you were using as a source? I can't believe I even have to explain to you why your source is not valid. It's literally an Alex Jones copycat site.

As for the scientists, I already explained why that is not terrorism and also provided a valid source regarding the MEK and how they are not a terrorist group and haven't been labeled as one for about a decade or so.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:47 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

If you listen to any terrorist organization they will State that their actions are "defensive".

defending yourselves from a government that actually states it wants to end your nation is not justified? Damn you like the Jews from the 40s who just marched into the gas chambers don't you.

It is interesting how your arguments change depending on whatever biases that you have. North Korea is justified in attempting to acquire the bomb. Can't trust those dirty Americans. Iran however must be stopped from acquiring the bomb at all cost.

Iran can just as easily make the claim that the bomb is insurance against being attacked by Israel.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:51 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

It is interesting how your arguments change depending on whatever biases that you have. North Korea is justified in attempting to acquire the bomb. Can't trust those dirty Americans. Iran however must be stopped from acquiring the bomb at all cost.

Iran can just as easily make the claim that the bomb is insurance against being attacked by Israel.

Iran has literally said they would destroy Israel. They explicitly stated this goal many times, thus the targetted assassinations were 100% justified acts. They hardly fit the bill of terrorism. You aren't going to find many people who will agree that "Mossad is bad" if those events are the 'terrorist' acts you are so strongly condemning.

You would love for Iran to destroy Israel that to happen because you really are just an antisemitic piece of garbage with an obsession over the Jews. You claim not to have a dog in the fight, yet you have a very unhealthy fixation with the ((())) state. Guess what, we aren't going anywhere. We are here to stay and you'll just have to learn to accept the existence of Israel.

It should be noted that Israel has had its bomb for over 50 years, yet it has never so much as threatened to use it against another nation. The bombs are defensive in nature and only exist to ensure MAD exists if Israel is to be overwhelmed. Deterrence is their mission

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
I knew that it would devolve into a semantics debste regarding what constitutes terrorism. Those are acts of terrorism whether you want to admit it or not. Because those acts are committed against the "others" it's acceptable.

Don't worry I have more coming.

No, these really aren't acts of terrorism. They are defensive acts made to forestall an existential threat to a nation by a regime which openly stated it was seeking to perform genocide. They specifically highlighted some strategic threats and struck them with precision and no collateral damage. That is not terrorism.

You have not listed a single act of terrorism. Let me guess, you're going to run to Alex Jones and do the "Joos did 9/11" It's where your type usually goes in this discussion. Either that or you'll complain about Osirak

You wonder why most people on this board have you labeled as an antisemite, but you prove it each time you post here.

No what I do is see things from a perspective that isn't biased. Truthfully I have no dog in the fight and the main reason that some do it is A. Copout and B. Counteract racism charges that I make against people.

I thought you didn't call people on the board racist?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:54 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
long time guy wrote:

lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:55 pm 

Seriously though, I know I attack LTG for not reading his own source material before he posts it, but posting from that conspiracy site really takes the fucking cake here. It's basically a site trying to ride off of the wave of InfoWars.com

With that I'm out for the night. Thanks for the laughs LTG, posting that link was really the most unintentionally hilarious thing I've seen on this board.

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:56 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Provide a real source, not a fucking conspiracy blog you moron. Seriously, did you even look through the site you were using as a source? I can't believe I even have to explain to you why your source is not valid. It's literally an Alex Jones copycat site.

As for the scientists, I already explained why that is not terrorism and also provided a valid source regarding the MEK and how they are not a terrorist group and haven't been labeled as one for about a decade or so.

Dude your explanations don't mean shit to me. You are biased as hell and All you are going to do is make the silly ass Anti Semitic charge whenever you don't have anything else. You are a damn 2 trick pony. Anti Semite or your source isn't really shit.

If you'd been paying attention you'd have read where I stated that the CIA is a quasi terrorist organization too.

You are essentially arguing that it is ok to assassinate scientists because you don't agree with their politics.

You are also the same fucking hypocrite that constantly complains about government overreach oppression and tyranny each and every chance you get too.

I guess when it's one of your own overreach and tyranny are perfectly acceptable. As I stated you are a fucking hypocrite and woefully misinformed also.

I already debunked your idiotic claims regarding the Cold War and if I continue with this I will do the same thing here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:01 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
I knew that it would devolve into a semantics debste regarding what constitutes terrorism. Those are acts of terrorism whether you want to admit it or not. Because those acts are committed against the "others" it's acceptable.

Don't worry I have more coming.

No, these really aren't acts of terrorism. They are defensive acts made to forestall an existential threat to a nation by a regime which openly stated it was seeking to perform genocide. They specifically highlighted some strategic threats and struck them with precision and no collateral damage. That is not terrorism.

You have not listed a single act of terrorism. Let me guess, you're going to run to Alex Jones and do the "Joos did 9/11" It's where your type usually goes in this discussion. Either that or you'll complain about Osirak

You wonder why most people on this board have you labeled as an antisemite, but you prove it each time you post here.

No what I do is see things from a perspective that isn't biased. Truthfully I have no dog in the fight and the main reason that some do it is A. Copout and B. Counteract racism charges that I make against people.

I thought you didn't call people on the board racist?

I haven't. I have been accused of being a race baiter for daring to broach the issue of racism.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:03 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Seriously though, I know I attack LTG for not reading his own source material before he posts it, but posting from that conspiracy site really takes the fucking cake here. It's basically a site trying to ride off of the wave of InfoWars.com

With that I'm out for the night. Thanks for the laughs LTG, posting that link was really the most unintentionally hilarious thing I've seen on this board.

The your source is better than my source game is getting rather old at this point too. It's weak. The guy that the article was attributed to is known in Mossad circles.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:55 am 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... anned.html

Another example of a terrorist act committed by the Mossad.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:56 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
long time guy wrote:

lol

Add that one to the list.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:12 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
long time guy wrote:

lol

Add that one to the list.

Claim is actually valid. The incessant need to always elevate the proverbial "home team" in these discussions is one of the main reasons that there will always be tensions. You and a few others can continue to promote the two thronged "exceptionalism" attack if you like. I'm not. I can see things from the other side. I have an ability to reason. You and other partisans don't.

Nukes are used as a deterrent more than anything. That is what the "history" has demonstrated. You do realize in you are in essence advocating for the political assassination of people that you don't agree with? Makes you know different than the extremely hypocritical Ogie. He consistently rails against infringement by Govt. Hates tyrannical behavior yet when he has skin in the game his views change.

I'm adding this to the list of foolish things you've stated also. Continue to levy the Anti Semitic charge too. Each time that you and others attempt to label me as such it only furthers the point that I make. It also validates the extremely biased ways in which these discussions are conducted. I will be bumping your bullshit in a minute also. You are one of the most biased people on this board too. I will demonstrate it shortly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:20 am 

Iran actively and proudly wants the destruction of Israel. It's not insurance.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:34 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Then why aren't they at war with Israel? In fact they have never warred with Israel? Even if that is the case it still doesn't justify the terrorist acts committed against scientists. He asked for an act of terrorism and I provided it. Now he is attempting to move the proverbial goal post by justifying the act of terrorism. That was not part of his original premise.

Do you believe that the assassination of 5 Iranian scientists was an act of terrorism? Yes or no.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:41 am 

long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Then why aren't they at war with Israel? In fact they have never warred with Israel? Even if that is the case it still doesn't justify the terrorist acts committed against scientists. He asked for an act of terrorism and I provided it. Now he is attempting to move the proverbial goal post by justifying the act of terrorism. That was not part of his original premise.

Do you believe that the assassination of 5 Iranian scientists was an act of terrorism? Yes or no.

The United States would stop them. That's why.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:21 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Huh? The acts have already been committed and they haven't stopped them.

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I noticed that you ducked the assassination question also.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:30 am 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Dude your explanations don't mean shit to me. You are biased as hell and All you are going to do is make the silly ass Anti Semitic charge whenever you don't have anything else. You are a damn 2 trick pony. Anti Semite or your source isn't really shit.

If you'd been paying attention you'd have read where I stated that the CIA is a quasi terrorist organization too.

You are essentially arguing that it is ok to assassinate scientists because you don't agree with their politics.

You are also the same fucking hypocrite that constantly complains about government overreach oppression and tyranny each and every chance you get too.

I guess when it's one of your own overreach and tyranny are perfectly acceptable. As I stated you are a fucking hypocrite and woefully misinformed also.

I already debunked your idiotic claims regarding the Cold War and if I continue with this I will do the same thing here.

You can call me biased if you want, but the fact remains you alone are claiming the assassination of scientists is tantamount to terrorism. As for calling you an antisemite, you are literally the only person on that board I gave the label to and I wasn’t the first to do so. I only give it to you as the bill fits. You have a real problem with the Jewish state and your objection to Jews defending themselves vs. a state which outright says it wants to kill them further proves my point. As for ripping your sources, well you used a fucking conspiracy site that looks like an offshoot of Info Wars, what the hell did you expect?

As for the assassinations, this isn’t merely killing them over not “agreeing with their politics. This is literally a case where scientists were building an illegal nuclear bomb for the sole purpose of wiping out Tel Aviv. These actions were 100% about defense and self preservation. There is a reason not a single other board member has backed up your idiotic claim.

You made the assertion that Mossad is a terrorist group, well I’m still waiting for my 1st listed terrorist attack here. Terrorists strike civilian targets and try to kill as many people as possible. I’m still yet to see a single terrorist attack and most observers on this thread would agree with me here.

As for my views on what Israel does vs. my views on what the US does, I have answered this elsewhere, but the difference is Israel faces an existential threat each day with hundreds of thousands of rockets and tens of thousands of soldiers just across their border with nations that are still legally at war with Israel. The US on the other hand has thousands of miles of ocean separating us from the nearest hostile force. Literally no army can invade the US tomorrow. Several armies could do the same to Israel tomorrow. I cannot justify US actions when no existential threat is posed, but I can 100% justify Israeli actions when they face a threat no one in the US could even fathom.

Once again, you have continued to make a complete ass of yourself in this thread. None of your assertions can be backed up. You have routinely shown yourself you be a Jew hater and have resorted to going to Alex Jones lite for sourcing. I hope everyone in this thread saw this as it really showed us what a fraud you really are.

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:31 am 

long time guy wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/dubai/7251960/Dubai-Hamas-assassination-how-it-was-planned.html

assassinating a terrorist leader is not terrorism.

Tell me, was the Bin Laden raid terrorism?

fucking moron :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:34 am 

long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

um they have warred with Israel, several times in fact. You realize Hezbollah is a proxy of Iran, right? Nah, you probably didn't since you're completely clueless ont his subject.

Once again, you still haven't listed a terrorist attack, all you have listed are directed attacks against strategic targets which post an imminent threat to Israel, hardly terrorism. Give me a real terrorist attack like a cafe bombing or something like that, but honestly such an event doesn't exist.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:41 am 

What a terrible turn this thread has taken.

I blame the Jews.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:51 am 

long time guy wrote:
You asked why they aren't at war with Israel. The answer is because the United States would stop Iran, as would many of our allies.

Again, as a national policy, Iran openly seeks the destruction of Israel.
long time guy wrote:
I noticed that you ducked the assassination question also.
No, it was not.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:05 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
rogers park bryan wrote:
What a terrible turn this thread has taken.

I blame the Jews.

And I blame the black.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:08 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/dubai/7251960/Dubai-Hamas-assassination-how-it-was-planned.html

assassinating a terrorist leader is not terrorism.

Tell me, was the Bin Laden raid terrorism?

fucking moron :lol:

No you are a fucking idiot and a moron. Trace the history of guys like Sharon Peres and Muir you fucking asshole. Each and everyone one of them have risen up through acts of terrorism. Trace their links to terrorist acts you damn idiot. I'm sure in your convoluted thinking every act that they committed was done for "security" reasons. That is what your partisan hack ass uses to sleep at,night then so be it.

The mere fact that you continuously levy personal attacks demonstrates how weak you are on this. I do it in response to what you say.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:13 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

um they have warred with Israel, several times in fact. You realize Hezbollah is a proxy of Iran, right? Nah, you probably didn't since you're completely clueless ont his subject.

Once again, you still haven't listed a terrorist attack, all you have listed are directed attacks against strategic targets which post an imminent threat to Israel, hardly terrorism. Give me a real terrorist attack like a cafe bombing or something like that, but honestly such an event doesn't exist.

Strategic targets my ass. That's spin. That fact remains that the scientists that were killed were civilians. They weren't soldiers or enemy combatants. That's an act of terrorism. As far as Hezbelloh goes I'm very familiar with their history you fucking dope. I understand Iranian ties to them also. It still doesn't mean that Iran has gone to war with Israel. Claims stands.

I have never once advocated for the destruction of Israel either. I had a problem with its formation. Doesn't make me an anti Semite because I feel that way. I could easily levy an anti Arab charge against guys like you. You either excuse or ignore the behavior of Israelis at every turn and you've revealed yourself to be a damn hypocrite.

As far as message board consensus goes I could care less obviously

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:24 am 

Sharon Affectionately known as the "bulldozer". It makes me Anti-Semitism because I happen to point this out however.

Check him out.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ace-israel

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 29  Next