It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:27 pm 

Mods please delete.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
No, shit. Is getting him fired going to bring joy to your obviously empty life? If it would, you should seek professional help.

And spare me the "Julie does it" crap. Julie is rightfully mocked for her asshole behavior. One should aspire to be better than that.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

Last edited by Chus on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Douchebag wrote:
Mods please delete.

I should like to hope this wasn't one of the bored regulars doing this. If so, I'm for outing them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I understand he is a dick but that isn't cool. Just let it go.

While I agree people shouldn't be fired over stuff they tweet ( within reason obviously) , dear Patrick has bragged on several occasions how he's shown his bosses his Twitter stuff and they're cool with it . So it shouldn't be a big deal at all.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:29 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

It's not something I would do, but I have a hard time feeling bad for people who are always trying to get others fired themselves. It's similar to how I feel about Richard Spencer. I don't think he should be punched in the face out of nowhere, but I don't feel bad that he was.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:30 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Mods please delete.

I should like to hope this wasn't one of the bored regulars doing this. If so, I'm for outing them.

Remember when the B&B hating clan tried to get Dan in trouble because he was making fun of an old person regularly on the air?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:30 pm 

Chus wrote:
No, shit. Is getting him fired going to bring joy to your obviously empty life? If it would, you should seek professional help.

And spare me the "Julie does it" crap. Julie is rightfully mocked for her asshole behavior. One should aspire to be better than that.

The fact that someone has to point this out is disgraceful as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:31 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

It's not something I would do, but I have a hard time feeling bad for people who are always trying to get others fired themselves. It's similar to how I feel about Richard Spencer. I don't think he should be punched in the face out of nowhere, but I don't feel bad that he was.

Be that as it may, I doubt this sort of thing is beneficial to the board, don't you?

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Fire one of those letters off to Mitch about Dicaro, get that lazy sloth fired.

Site Admin

Don Tiny wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Be that as it may, I doubt this sort of thing is beneficial to the board, don't you?

There's a lot of things here I don't think are "beneficial" to the board. Like pretty much the entire DiCaro thread.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Shakeys
I agree. Mods should delete. Im all for giving people a good razzing, but nahh..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:32 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Exactly... Fuck him

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:34 pm 

312player wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Exactly... Fuck him

Anyone know where 312player works so I can tweet his employer about bragging about hitting women on the internet?

Nevermind, like he actually has a job. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:40 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

There's a lot of things here I don't think are "beneficial" to the board. Like pretty much the entire DiCaro thread.

Can't argue the thread point.

Still, actively attempting to get someone fired (or similar) for a cock cake vs bitching about a professional internet bitch are not the same thing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

Don Tiny wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Can't argue the thread point.

Still, actively attempting to get someone fired (or similar) for a cock cake vs bitching about a professional internet bitch are not the same thing.

Yeah, I don't think anyone should try and get someone else fired. If I thought that post had the potential to get him fired, I'd kill it. As it is, the poster is taking heat for it in the open forum. Let freedom reign.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:47 pm 

Self employed, but give it a try pussy :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
312player wrote:
My money is on badrogue or spmack as Keyana Jones. Good stuff, wish it wasn't private and I could read his tweets.

You might wanna look at the original poster.

Red---can you confirm?

BTW, you have an onion booty!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:50 pm 

I will confirm that I absolutely had zero to do with that. Like I said, like in the Dicaro thread it's fun to razz people about stuff, but to do that is shitty. I would absolutely be cool if mods confirmed the IPs being not the same.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
You guys are worrying way too much. Even if he gets fired , Pat has a burgeoning side business hiring both he and his crew of badasses out as mosque protectors throughout the QC's.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:08 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
You guys are worrying way too much. Even if he gets fired , Pat has a burgeoning side business hiring both he and his crew of badasses out as mosque protectors throughout the QC's.

I have no idea what that refers to but I think I'm probably better off that way. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
hnd wrote:
clinton is iowa's butthole. we call it a 3rd world country. a purina dog chow haze covers the city drenching it in stench that sticks with you for days. their signature food is "chicken george". or as 99.9% of the rest of the world calls them. chicken fingers/tenders.

Iowa's butthole. :lol:

Yeah, Clinton has gone downhill quite a bit over the past decade or so (and that's really saying something since it wasn't exactly a jewel of a city to begin with). I'd say if you are fighting off the stench of the Purina plant it's a good day. Give me that over the thick smell of corn sweetner from ADM or, god forbid, the breeze is just right that you catch a huge wiff from National Byproducts (or whatever they call it these days)

Also, fuck Chicken George. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Douchebag wrote:
Mods please delete.

Douchebag wrote:

Seriously, which do you prefer?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Seacrest wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Mods please delete.

Douchebag wrote:

Seriously, do you understand the times each of those were posted and the posts that occurred in between ?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:16 pm 

Jules triple chin wrote:
Well, I've been a guest and just reading for a couple of years now, finally decided to jump in. I'm not as highly educated as most here so I apologize for what will probably be many grammatical errors in the future, so please go easy on me. Don't plan on posting a lot so shouldn't be a big issue. Anyway, you guys kill me, too funny..Badrouge, denis, Redhippo, CH, pontoon, Joe Orr, Juice, all you guys crack me up. Anyway, I took Juice's advise regarding that fuck Quad City Pat and sent an email to the authorities with a pic of that cock cake. Wasn't sure which county he worked at so just took a shot, see below. I did get a reply which I'll send in another post. Just so you guys know, I'm here to help. RESIST!! Nice to meet all!

Email below is what I sent (along with the pic) to Scott Count Iowa authorities:

Please see this inappropriate tweet sent by a Child Abuse Investigator in the Quad Cities, he goes by his twitter name Quad City Pat. I'm not sure if this is the correct county or agency he works for but needed to start with someone and hopefully, if this isn't the correct agency you can forward on. I'm sure there's not a ton of child investigators named Patrick, his pic is below.

I find this pic very inappropriate and offensive especially from a person in his position and would hope all in agreement. If you take a look at some of his other tweets pretty offensive as well and I'm not sure if he's someone that should be holding this particular position dealing with children.This is way out of line and he should be severely disciplined.

Thanks,

How offensive!

I am funnier than all of those guys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:18 pm 
Site Admin

Bagels wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Mods please delete.

Douchebag wrote:

Seriously, do you understand the times each of those were posted and the posts that occurred in between ?

Do you seriously not understand that Douchebag is often doing a bit here? Really???

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
And it's one of my favorite bits.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:21 pm 

Jules triple chin wrote:
Well, I've been a guest and just reading for a couple of years now, finally decided to jump in. I'm not as highly educated as most here so I apologize for what will probably be many grammatical errors in the future, so please go easy on me. Don't plan on posting a lot so shouldn't be a big issue. Anyway, you guys kill me, too funny..Badrouge, denis, Redhippo, CH, pontoon, Joe Orr, Juice, all you guys crack me up. Anyway, I took Juice's advise regarding that fuck Quad City Pat and sent an email to the authorities with a pic of that cock cake. Wasn't sure which county he worked at so just took a shot, see below. I did get a reply which I'll send in another post. Just so you guys know, I'm here to help. RESIST!! Nice to meet all!

Email below is what I sent (along with the pic) to Scott Count Iowa authorities:

Please see this inappropriate tweet sent by a Child Abuse Investigator in the Quad Cities, he goes by his twitter name Quad City Pat. I'm not sure if this is the correct county or agency he works for but needed to start with someone and hopefully, if this isn't the correct agency you can forward on. I'm sure there's not a ton of child investigators named Patrick, his pic is below.

I find this pic very inappropriate and offensive especially from a person in his position and would hope all in agreement. If you take a look at some of his other tweets pretty offensive as well and I'm not sure if he's someone that should be holding this particular position dealing with children.This is way out of line and he should be severely disciplined.

Thanks,

I bet this hasn't gone the way you thought it would in your mind.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:24 pm 
Site Admin

Didn't QCP cost himself a writing gig somewhere with a John Farrell cancer joke?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:28 pm 

I think that was Scott from Davenport.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 59  Next