It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:44 pm 

Classic Seacrest.

Accuses someone of being dishonest.
Proof is posted that confirms that it wasn't dishonest.
Silence.

Pretty standard with Seacrest to do this.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
This was a great thread.

Then City of Fools showed up.

Now it's terrible.

What did he do?

He posted.

Right.

And turned this thread from HAHA look at this hilarious idiot to *we should get this guy fired"

Everything after that is on him.

I think assuming the report came from a poster here would probably be incorrect. Remember, this guy fights with half a dozen people on any given day on twitter.
Word out of the IG’s conference room is that there were multiple reports from several different emails .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:55 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
MANY people were reporting!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:56 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
MANY dislike me

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:01 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
This was a great thread.

Now it's terrible.

What did he do?

He posted.

Right.

And turned this thread from HAHA look at this hilarious idiot to *we should get this guy fired"

I think assuming the report came from a poster here would probably be incorrect. Remember, this guy fights with half a dozen people on any given day on twitter.

Well, I'm guessing someone got the idea from this thread, whether it be a poster or lurker.

But either way, the thread went bad after that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:05 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Classic Seacrest.

Accuses someone of being dishonest.
Proof is posted that confirms that it wasn't dishonest.
Silence.

Pretty standard with Seacrest to do this.

Classic Brick...

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I will say that Seacrest attacking JLN because of perceived yet to be reached career goals is pretty low.

Make a patently false statement.

Use the" I'm an asshole to others, so you have to be like me" defense for posting it.
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Are you saying you didn't attack him based on what you think his career goals are? I can quote you if you want.

Re-frames the original false statement where BRICK makes an accusation about my motives. based upon my reasonable response deflating his original argument.

Then tries to allege dishonesty from me after intentionally stating that I did something when I did not.

It's how most of our discussions end Brick. You try to play I gotcha, fail miserably, and then claim that I hate someone or group.
WASH, RINSE, REPEAT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:08 pm 
Site Admin

rogers park bryan wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
This was a great thread.

Now it's terrible.

What did he do?

He posted.

Right.

Well, I'm guessing someone got the idea from this thread, whether it be a poster or lurker.

But either way, the thread went bad after that.

The timing does seem to jibe with what was posted here.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:12 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I will say that Seacrest attacking JLN because of perceived yet to be reached career goals is pretty low.

Use the" I'm an asshole to others, so you have to be like me" defense for posting it.
How was that patently false?

Seacrest wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Are you saying you didn't attack him based on what you think his career goals are? I can quote you if you want.

Re-frames the original false statement where BRICK makes an accusation about my motives. based upon my reasonable response deflating his original argument.

Then tries to allege dishonesty from me after intentionally stating that I did something when I did not.

It's how most of our discussions end Brick. You try to play I gotcha, fail miserably, and then claim that I hate someone or group.
WASH, RINSE, REPEAT
Your defense was "He claimed I was obsessed with his radio career. I'm unaware that he has one. Logic follows that I can't be obseesed with something I'm not aware of. " yet you were the first to bring up his career goals.

What was your motive for bring up his career goals if I'm misstating your motives?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:14 pm 

You know who else LOVED to bring up other people's career/job?

Bigfan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:24 pm 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

How was that patently false?

Seacrest wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

WASH, RINSE, REPEAT
Your defense was "He claimed I was obsessed with his radio career. I'm unaware that he has one. Logic follows that I can't be obseesed with something I'm not aware of. " yet you were the first to bring up his career goals.

What was your motive for bring up his career goals if I'm misstating your motives?

Being curious as to what are the motives or possible reasons for over 1000 posts ripping on a radio host, is not making fun of someone elses career as you intentionally and falsely stated.

He brought up my fascination with his career. I responded that I was unaware he had a career. It has since been posted that he does voice over work in radio. Good for him. I wish him nothing but the best.

(BRICK)I'm a guy who insults others when I can't discuss things logically or fairly. So...Seacrest must be too.

Again, just more WASH, RINSE, REPEAT from you.

Last edited by Seacrest on Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:25 pm 
Site Admin

Douchebag wrote:
You know who else LOVED to bring up other people's career/job?

Bigfan

I'm not sure it was done in the same context as what occurs in the DiCaro thread on almost a daily basis.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:32 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Being curious as to what are the motives or possible reasons for over 1000 posts ripping on a radio host, is not making fun of someone elses career as you intentionally and falsely stated.

He brought up my fascination with his career. I responded that I was unaware he had a career. It has since been posted that he does voice over work in radio. Good for him. I wish him nothing but the best.

I'm a guy who insults others when I can't discuss things logically or fairly. So...Seacrest must be too.

Again, just more WASH, RINSE, REPEAT from you.
So, you just so happened to ask the one guy on the board who has detailed his experiences in trying to break into a competitive field why he doesn't have a job in that field while others do, while also seemingly being "unaware he had a career" and it had nothing to do with you trying to take a shot at him in the most personal manner you could come up with? It was just a seemingly innocuous question that just so happened to be the biggest personal attack that could be done on him given what he has shared with the board?

You then said I was being dishonest when I saw it in a way that you at least should be able to understand as a personal shot and not simply a curiosity. See, a normal guy would have said "I didn't mean it in a way as a personal shot" but instead you go as far as acting like you wouldn't dare insult someone and it's my fault that I read it wrongly when at a minimum you phrased your "curious" response in an incredibly poor manner.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:33 pm 

DiCaro works in 2 areas (Law) and (Radio) that are of profound interest to JLN. Its not beyond the realm of possibility for one to presume that there may a little "professional jealousy" to quote the great Frank Thomas, at work here.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:35 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
She's not licensed to practice law.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

long time guy wrote:
DiCaro works in 2 areas (Law) and (Radio) that are of profound interest to JLN. Its not beyond the realm of possibility for one to presume that there may a little "professional jealousy" to quote the great Frank Thomas, at work here.

Especially when more than 20% of your posts are about her.

And I'm not sure if JLN is a lawyer or not either. I saw dolphin refer to him as one. I really thought that was just a board meme.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:44 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:

And I'm not sure if JLN is a lawyer or not either. I saw dolphin refer to him as one. I really thought that was just a board meme.

There are a lot of people that are too obsessed about JDC on here.

It still doesn't change the fact that your post was a low blow to JLN and at least he and me took it as you were trying to insult him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Leave it to Seacrest to make JLN the sympathetic figure, nice work.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:56 pm 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:

It still doesn't change the fact that your post was a low blow to JLN and at least he and me took it as you were trying to insult him.

It doesn't change the fact that my post was not meant as an insult, now matter how many times you dishonestly allege that it was.

WASH,RINSE, REPEAT more of the same from you Brick. New Year, new act perhaps.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:

And MANY of those obsessed people didn't dox her husband. :wink:

Which is where this entire conversation emanated from.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:04 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:

It doesn't change the fact that my post was not meant as an insult, now matter how many times you dishonestly allege that it was.

I would recommend you work on how you say things then especially when your target clearly takes it as an insult and you do nothing to tell them that it was in fact not an insult.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I would recommend you work on how you say things then especially when your target clearly takes it as an insult and you do nothing to tell them that it was in fact not an insult.

Brick, I would recommend you try and look at the glass half full in 2018.

Maybe less of ascribing bad motives to posters across multiple threads and re-framing what they say when it doesn't agree with your world view.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:16 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Maybe less of ascribing bad motives to posters across multiple threads and re-framing what they say when it doesn't agree with your world view.
It's not my fault. I wasn't unaware that when you were bringing up his radio career, that you didn't actually know about his radio career, so therefore you weren't insulting him by bringing up the thing about him that you actually didn't know about.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:23 pm 

JLN stepped up and apologized when he was wrong.

Now if Seacrest would follow his lead we can close the book on this one.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:29 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I wasn't unaware that when you were bringing up his radio career, that you didn't actually know about his radio career, so therefore you weren't insulting him by bringing up the thing about him that you actually didn't know about.

Skip Perry, Skip Caray...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

FavreFan wrote:

Try and keep up.

Brick hasn't apologized for making a false accusation. But he got real close.

I'll take his advice as his apology and I forgive him for making false accusations against me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
I really don't think JLN has to explain why he isn't in radio. Anyone with a brain can see it's a dying industry with far more people jockeying for gigs than there are gigs available. On top of that, gigs are slowly drying up.

I had a cousin who wanted to get into it, majored in broadcasting and interned at 670. I think a summer interning at 670 opened his eyes to see that there was no future in the industry and he instead went into business instead. I'd say he's better off for that decision. Radio is a dead-end job (if you can get a job). JLN has probably seen enough to know which way the wind is blowing on that segment of media.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:33 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Try and keep up.

Brick hasn't apologized for making a false accusation. But he got real close.

I'll take his advice as his apology and I forgive him for making false accusations against me.

I kept up. His accusation had merit. We all saw you attack JLN’s career path.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I really don't think JLN has to explain why he isn't in radio. Anyone with a brain can see it's a dying industry with far more people jockeying for gigs than there are gigs available. On top of that, gigs are slowly drying up.

I had a cousin who wanted to get into it, majored in broadcasting and interned at 670. I think a summer interning at 670 opened his eyes to see that there was no future in the industry and he instead went into business instead. I'd say he's better off for that decision. Radio is a dead-end job (if you can get a job). JLN has probably seen enough to know which way the wind is blowing on that segment of media.

Since someone posted about JLN doing voice overs, then he is already in the best part of radio. Often the most lucrative and also the part that will continue on into podcasts as well.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
RPB is right on here. When this was a parody thread about our favorite barrel-chested superhero, it was funny. Now its sad and its been Bricrested to top it off.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:43 pm 
Site Admin

Hank Scorpio wrote:
RPB is right on here. When this was a parody thread about our favorite barrel-chested superhero, it was funny. Now its sad and its been Bricrested to top it off.

I'm sorry Hank.

I'll let the thread get back to a few board members hoping that a guy who defends abused children, loses his job.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 59  Next