It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:21 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
badrogue17 wrote:
And hell is comin’ with him!!

If what you say is correct and the OIG has someone following his account, acting in this manner doesn't look great for him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:22 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

If what you say is correct and the OIG has someone following his account, acting in this manner doesn't look great for him.

Nope not in the least.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:23 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
badrogue17 wrote:

Rick will be happy to see Pat serve internet justice

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:29 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Yeah Dipshit Clouseau loose on the Internet with his half assed deduction of who turned him in seems like a great way to go about things . I wouldn’t go around threatening people if my bosses are asking for answers / looking at my account .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:36 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Yeah Dipshit Clouseau loose on the Internet with his half assed deduction of who turned him in seems like a great way to go about things . I wouldn’t go around threatening people if my bosses are asking for answers / looking at my account .

This has me wondering, if someone reported him to OIG, aren't they protected by whistle blower laws? Thus couldn't Pat going after them constitute an illegal act?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:52 am 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
badrogue17 wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:59 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
The OIG probably threw a ladder to Pat but he chooses to keep using his shovel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:42 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
"As soon as I'm found not guilty of threatening people on the internet, I've got some people to threaten on the internet!" This is like a less clever Homer Simpson bit, this fucking oaf.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:01 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
"As soon as I'm found not guilty of threatening people on the internet, I've got some people to threaten on the internet!" This is like a less clever Homer Simpson bit, this fucking oaf.

He really can not be posting stuff like this right before his meeting and saying it in public?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:13 am 

Sounds like badrogue should find a safe house for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:39 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

This has me wondering, if someone reported him to OIG, aren't they protected by whistle blower laws? Thus couldn't Pat going after them constitute an illegal act?

That's what I was thinking. Perhaps they didn't cover Law with his degree.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:55 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Well now he's just doing it to himself. A rare example of someone who is very literally a complete and total idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:57 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Hey man, I’m just a conduit for info . Snitches get stitches!! No way I’m crossing swords with that 6”2 250 lb behemoth .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:23 pm 
badrogue17 wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Hey man, I’m just a conduit for info . Snitches get stitches!! No way I’m crossing swords with that 6”2 250 lb behemoth .

You're gonna catch those fists.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:36 pm 

Any update or is he not tweeting during work hours?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:57 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Any update or is he not tweeting during work hours?
The number of support tweets and retweets he has gotten has them thinking he deserves little to no punishment.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:25 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Nas wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Nas wrote:

When most posts are a noun, a verb and "I'M RICH BITCH", it really isn't hard to remember. #BeHumble

I’m having a real hard time following you and Seacrest. Maybe he was right to ask if I read English. I have no beef with you, so I’ll apologize again for those (MANY) times when I wasn’t humble enough for the CFMB leaders.

You've worked hard and I don't have an issue with you being proud of what you have accomplished and never will. After all I'm the guy who got drunk and posted his W-2. That being said there is no reason to pretend that you haven't bragged over the years. There are a lot of guys who do well here and you never hear about it but they'll share MANY other things about themselves. Somehow we know what type of home you have, the price of a car you were buying, how much you pay for sports, investments you have made, that your kids go to a private school and that you love saying "pegging". Not much more than that. Again this is perfectly fine but you're not being honest my friend if you deny that you have bragged.

You know it’s funny how this place works. Someone who drops in and reads what you posted would nod his head and presume I am a big time dbag. But I have made 16k posts here over 11 plus years. So yeah, I’ve said some stuff.

Here’s a sample of how I have disclosed that stuff.

Travel baseball. So we have a discussion about the value of travel sports. We go back and forth, and of course I advocate for the value of travel ball. Then someone in an effort to counter my argument asks how much it costs. Then when I disclose that, it gets used against me for years.

Pulte. That came up in the discussion about the lack of recovery in home prices in Chicago vs other aeas. I posted a listing in my neighborhood as an example of what a home is going for vs what was paid back in 2003.

My car. That was in the IMU auto thread. I am passionate about cars, and I love to talk about German cars. But I guess that’s off limit from two thirds of the board leaders too.

Private school. Much like travel baseball, I am a big believer in charter schools and private education as a counter to poor quality public education. My experiences as someone who went through local public schools and universities along with sending my kids to private schools gives me plenty of firsthand knowledge.

For me to engage in discussions about these things, yes, I have related way too much of myself. I apologized several times in this thread. But frankly, fuck it. I am sick of the judgmental pack around this place. The CFMB mob is a whole lot of not fun. Even when you bow down and say sorry, it just keeps throwing it back in one’s face.

Ogie sorry. I am done now for good.

You once posted that you had saved 6 figured in your 529 (subject was the prospect of taxing it)

I remember being impressed. Good for you, dman.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:31 pm 

So Rogue is Keyana?

Alright. I had that one.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:06 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
RFDC wrote:
I have never understood the thinking around here that denis talks about his wealth all the time. I have not seen that at all. Seems to me others talk way more about it than denis ever does. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Yes. And when he does he usually is trying to make a point in addition to that fact.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:14 pm 

pittmike wrote:
RFDC wrote:
I have never understood the thinking around here that denis talks about his wealth all the time. I have not seen that at all. Seems to me others talk way more about it than denis ever does. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Yes. And when he does he usually is trying to make a point in addition to that fact.

Having three televisions is a useful point many times I guess.

He's gotten better though.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:21 pm 

Like most of us some guys say things and they are not intended to be problematic. You kind of have to try pretty hard to dislike Dennis.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:27 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
So Rogue is Keyana?

Alright. I had that one.

Wrong .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Remember when Denis said he had 3 tvs but it was really 4?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Don't understand all of the denisdman discontent. He did beni a favor. Went to his home to pick up some stuff, and laughed about stoopid bored stuff about his home and a few other unmemorable topics. Then talked as anyone does on a driveway...family, dogs, baseball, kids and a hectic life schedule. All around good guy.

If he made sick money you would never know it. He'd be more interested in sick kids. Biggest flaw that beni read may be he tried to give more detailed explanations using himself as part of example. So his communicative style wasn't humble enough for some? Must have rubbed a few wrong and he should have said less? Just a little surprised by that. The last thing the guy beni met was interested in doing was give beni the ol "Hey buddy, look at me and what I got".

beni will stick with using third person as an unfortunate communicative approach.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:42 pm 

:lol: I like it beni.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
beni hanna wrote:
Don't understand all of the denisdman discontent. He did beni a favor. Went to his home to pick up some stuff, and laughed about stoopid bored stuff about his home and a few other unmemorable topics. Then talked as anyone does on a driveway...family, dogs, baseball, kids and a hectic life schedule. All around good guy.

If he made sick money you would never know it. He'd be more interested in sick kids. Biggest flaw that beni read may be he tried to give more detailed explanations using himself as part of example. So his communicative style wasn't humble enough for some? Must have rubbed a few wrong and he should have said less? Just a little surprised by that. The last thing the guy beni met was interested in doing was give beni the ol "Hey buddy, look at me and what I got".

beni will stick with using third person as an unfortunate communicative approach.

Dennis is a great guy.

SAD at all the attacks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:58 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Remember when Denis said he had 3 tvs but it was really 4?

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
beni hanna wrote:

Nice post, beni.

I met denis at Lakemoorfest. Good guy -- not braggy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:12 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Dennis is a good guy. But we all have to live with our board memes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:12 pm 

I think Denis is a good guy too but he was pretty braggy before.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 59  Next