It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:57 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Curious Hair wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
"I'm leaving because I don't want people to comment on the things I post publicly, not because I got in trouble at work" is peak-libtard.

If you can't understand that I use my verified account to threaten you and talk about your mom swallowing jizz, that's on you!

Do you need to take that literally to be offended?

Oh, Pat, I know you were just talking about my Mom swallowing jizz to make a political point. Point taken, no offense. Good on ya.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
"I'm leaving because I don't want people to comment on the things I post publicly, not because I got in trouble at work" is peak-libtard.

If you can't understand that I use my verified account to threaten you and talk about your mom swallowing jizz, that's on you!

Oh, Pat, I know you were just talking about my Mom swallowing jizz to make a political point. Point taken, no offense. Good on ya.

I don't know....I'm a little suspicious of people who get offended at stuff like this.

But it doesn't matter, because some people will at least say they are offended, and you know they will, so why are you doing it? Why do you think you are untouchable? QCP seemed to think his politics made him untouchable. He comes at you from this place of moral certainty and thinks that gives him carte blanche to say whatever he pleases.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
https://deadspin.com/cops-jets-robby-an ... -182223977

Quad City Robby over here

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
I want to know why "around 50 detectives" at some point or another had nothing better in their lives to do other than tell whomever was asking that Patrick isn't a bad dude just because he says white people suck and threatens people's relatives with sex acts on twitter.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
I want to know why "around 50 detectives" at some point or another had nothing better in their lives to do other than tell whomever was asking that Patrick isn't a bad dude just because he says white people suck and threatens people's relatives with sex acts on twitter.

It's ok. Just say it.

I CALL BULLSHIT.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:09 pm 

tommy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

I don't know....I'm a little suspicious of people who get offended at stuff like this.

But it doesn't matter, because some people will at least say they are offended, and you know they will, so why are you doing it? Why do you think you are untouchable? QCP seemed to think his politics made him untouchable. He comes at you from this place of moral certainty and thinks that gives him carte blanche to say whatever he pleases.

Let's be real: Pat was told to stay off twitter (which is what this is, despite Pat's protestations to the contrary) because his outspoken disdain for white people made it look like he couldn't do his job with impartiality, and he routinely took vulgar shots at his most superior boss. Everything else is just noise, generated mostly by Pat to distract from the pee-pee slap he got from his employer.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:17 pm 

tommy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Let's be real: Pat was told to stay off twitter (which is what this is, despite Pat's protestations to the contrary) because his outspoken disdain for white people made it look like he couldn't do his job with impartiality, and he routinely took vulgar shots at his most superior boss. Everything else is just noise, generated mostly by Pat to distract from the pee-pee slap he got from his employer.

Oh, it's his own fault. He's immature.

The way people talk, though, it's like he personally threatened them (apart from the whole "white people suck" meme, which can have negative consequences for people).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Curious Hair wrote:
Grabbed it split-seconds before he deactivated:

Quote:
One last bit of unfinished business as I'm unlocked for a minute. Tonight is the end of QuadCityPat as an account. I've decided to move to greener pastures for a lot of reasons.

It has become apparent to me that my propensity for ribald rejoinders when confronted by trolls has been taken literally. IE when I say "your mom should've swallowed" or "catch these hands", certain segments see these as literal threats.

That was never my intent but people being people interpret things how they will. Others see the fact that I repeatedly judge Trump and his cronys and say horrible things to them as a reflection of my character.

It's not, but then most of you don't know me beyond twitter. Some of you think because I judge people on Twitter in a rude and disgusting manner, I judge clients that way. Nothing could be farther from the truth

In fact there are no "snap judgments" at my work. Every single critical decision has to be staffed with a supervisor. That includes judging a kid as safe or making the call to remove them.

Still others of you think that because I talk about race, I'm the real racist. I'm sorry that you can't see that when I talk about my kid helping an elderly black woman with a shopping cart, I'm praising my kid, not talking about race.

To those that think you got me in trouble at work, you're wrong. I don't expect you to believe me, but when you questioned my character and called me despicable, I called in some friends who know me

States's Attorneys in the 3 counties, the Chief Judge, 3 Sheriffs and around 50 detectives beg to differ, not to mention school social workers, teachers and principals in 8 school districts

So you all can think my Twitter rants are reality and serious and offensive. They have definitely been offensive on occasion, but then when I'm offended I respond in kind.

I'm closing out this account, not because I got in trouble because I didn't, not because I was forced off because I'm not. I'm closing out because I don't need people subtweeting about me or my family.

So please Jones9Keyana, Betsy_Buzz, KissedbyaRose3, ManhattanBrogue, GrobsteinCaller, RoswellsRevenge, JuliesPeabody and everyone else who hates me, hates my account or just doesn't get how I roll on Twitter, slap yourself on the back. I'll leave yo all in peace.

Although I'll still call @670TheScore and be a "radio turd" and be a barrel chested and barreled belly guy who licks the balls of of Bernstein and Goff

I'll still be delusional and disgusting because I said people were mad because of my verified status.

I'll be the guy who has spent 30 years protecting children despite the fact that KissedByaRose3 thinks I'm a predator. I'll keep it real in the real world, and I'll be me online to people I care about.

So it comes to the end. The people who really know me, really know me. The people who see my offensive tweets as an assault on decency and a reflection of who I really am, can kiss my ample white ass.

It's been a great ride. 7 years of fun, frolicking, and obscene profanity that would make you blush. Take care all of you, see you down the road at the next cool kids hang out. PS don't ever underestimate me

This is so silly that it reminds me of Laurence's "Yeah, well...I didn't want that job on Ch. 5 anyway." nonsense.

I also find it difficult to believe that no less than 64 people with jobs took time out of their day to vouch for this clown's personal and professional character.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
If you needed 64 people to put in a word for you, well.. probably means you were in a good deal of trouble.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
If you needed 64 people to put in a word for you, well.. probably means you were in a good deal of trouble.

This.
The fact that he went to all the trouble of 'explaining' HIS decision to leave Twitter was pretty funny too.

Bottom line, you occur to be as a powerful, committed human being. Profane as fuck too, which is part of your charm.
Awww, his fans are going to miss him.
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:48 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Unless CH did us all the favor of putting an incredibly long series of Tweets together, that had to be from Facebook.

Either way, kudos CH.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:17 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Are there really 50 detectives (51 if you include QCP) investigating crimes in the quad cities? Must be a safe place to live.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:18 pm 

JLN and his gang of fake outraged victims wins. Pat yourselves on the back.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:25 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Douchebag wrote:
JLN and his gang of fake outraged victims wins. Pat yourselves on the back.

I see what you did there. QCP wins again!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:26 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Unless CH did us all the favor of putting an incredibly long series of Tweets together, that had to be from Facebook.

Either way, kudos CH.

Yeah, I copypasted his tweetstorm (and deleted all the other stuff), then when I hit the back button, his whole profile was gone. Talk about a buzzer-beater, huh. Yeah, sure am glad I could capture a whole rant of "yeah well all my friends think I'm cool" from a 50-year-old man.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:52 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
He'll be back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:58 am 

pizza_Place: Frank's Pizzeria
I hope you shitstains are proud of yourselves. Because of you losers and your Twitter mults a great man was silenced today. The world is now a lesser place. Thankfully the QCA will remain the same as we all know and love Pat. Twitter had given Pat the opportunity to spread his greatness across the globe. But you needle-dick buttfuckers ended that. I'll be flying my flag at half-mast. But this shit is not over. Not by a longshot. I will cross paths with this badrogue character one day and maybe even that spmack punk who plays Keyana Jones and when I do, things will get real ugly. Quad City people never forget. But for now, Pat and I will just move forward helping abused children and "reading" Black Tail.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:37 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Well done men, now it's time to harpoon a whale, aka operation Dicaro.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:37 am 

He also left out what I’m sure was his wife screaming at him “ How dare you threaten the financial well-being of our family by trying to be a woke tough guy on Twitter!!”.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:38 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
I wonder what his new Twitter handle is?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
wow. What a nerd.

Nerd? No.

A delusional, duplicitous dickwagon, yes.

Though, to be fair, props to him for climbing up as high as he did on his cross while carrying all that bullshit with him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Quad City Pete wrote:
I hope you shitstains are proud of yourselves. Because of you losers and your Twitter mults a great man was silenced today. The world is now a lesser place. Thankfully the QCA will remain the same as we all know and love Pat. Twitter had given Pat the opportunity to spread his greatness across the globe. But you needle-dick buttfuckers ended that. I'll be flying my flag at half-mast. But this shit is not over. Not by a longshot. I will cross paths with this badrogue character one day and maybe even that spmack punk who plays Keyana Jones and when I do, things will get real ugly. Quad City people never forget. But for now, Pat and I will just move forward helping abused children and "reading" Black Tail.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Don Tiny wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
wow. What a nerd.

Nerd? No.

A delusional, duplicitous dickwagon, yes.

Though, to be fair, props to him for climbing up as high as he did on his cross while carrying all that bullshit with him.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:37 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
He also left out what I’m sure was his wife screaming at him “ How dare you threaten the financial well-being of our family by trying to be a woke tough guy on Twitter!!”.

:lol: Who knows? Maybe she was one of those "We should be unemployed to take away the power of whiteness" folks. God bless 'em.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:17 pm 

tommy wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

:lol: Who knows? Maybe she was one of those "We should be unemployed to take away the power of whiteness" folks. God bless 'em.

No way she could have been down with Pat openly swooning over WoC on social media, though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:45 pm 

tommy wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

No way she could have been down with Pat openly swooning over WoC on social media, though.

Oh yeah--there's that. :lol:

I used to wonder if that was some sort of joke or if he felt he needed to say that WoC were attractive people, so he played it to the hilt. Of course, he might just have been attracted to them and seemed not to care about what his wife thought, but I just never know with some of these zealots.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:54 pm 

Probably an forbidden-fruit attraction he felt he couldn't act on in real life. I know black women are enjoying a position of prominence in the #resistance, but all politics is sexual pathology.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:00 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Probably an forbidden-fruit attraction he felt he couldn't act on in real life. I know black women are enjoying a position of prominence in the #resistance, but all politics is sexual pathology.

Have you ever seen someone accidentally reveal so much about himself as QCP? Mercy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:02 pm 

tommy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Have you ever seen someone accidentally reveal so much about himself as QCP? Mercy.

Yeah, he works out so much shit, Twitter should bill him for the hours.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:05 pm 

Earlier tonight in tribute to our fallen comrade I decided to comb the streets of Aurora looking for a WOC in distress . Got my ass kicked by her, the homies she was with and the skinheads near the casino for being a race traitor. This shit must be easier to do in the QC’s.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 59  Next