It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
beni hanna wrote:
Nas wrote:
beni hanna wrote:
Nas wrote:
beni hanna wrote:
so many beautiful people on the big screen.

ohh no! humble brags everywhere. heavens to murgatroyd where art thou humble police? Stop it now or face the wrath of the CFMB proper police.

You're taking this really hard.

Negative good sir. Seems a little hypocritical, but the fact remains beni is gonna get his post count back up to 2.7 some way some how. 8)

Most people say "I went to the game" but Dennis would say "I got a great deal of $7k for 2 seats behind home plate." That's bragging to me because that clearly isn't something most people do. I personally never had an issue with it and never will so I wouldn't call that being a hypocrite.

Point remains: On this site a braggart, regardless if intentional or no, is of no significance in comparison to other more nefarious items. The braggart is the easy target. The intent is also important. Beni knew in his youth folks that carried this same trait. Good dudes, that maybe didn't get this fine point you and others have an issue with...sometimes saying less about what you have is more. It is understood that if one chooses to read and emphasize the 'this is me' aspect of the post or person, it is tiresome. Of all the different 'memes' and slight of post activities that go here, this is inconsequential in beni's book. As mentioned in original post, it is not ideal, but can be overlooked. Find a bigger, more consequential fish and wale away. Or sit there and flail away at the easy target multiple months and laugh because the guy said he was done MANY times.

If your premise beni is that the Three Wisemen don't get waled on here plenty, then you do need to get that post count up.

denis walked into a conversation he wasn't even involved in and started tossing insults for no reason. Then walks away crying victim. The whole thing is pretty weird to me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:32 pm 

Denis will be posting the bill from Beni Hana Public Relations anytime now.

Seriously, Denis likes talking finance and doesn't mind telling people he's made some good money and wise financial moves.

Nothing wrong with it. But to act like it just slipped out in talking about other things isn't true either.

I post in the brag thread every year for my raise and bonus. Nobody cares. It's all good.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Nas wrote:
beni hanna wrote:
Point remains: On this site a braggart, regardless if intentional or no, is of no significance in comparison to other more nefarious items. The braggart is the easy target. The intent is also important. Beni knew in his youth folks that carried this same trait. Good dudes, that maybe didn't get this fine point you and others have an issue with...sometimes saying less about what you have is more. It is understood that if one chooses to read and emphasize the 'this is me' aspect of the post or person, it is tiresome. Of all the different 'memes' and slight of post activities that go here, this is inconsequential in beni's book. As mentioned in original post, it is not ideal, but can be overlooked. Find a bigger, more consequential fish and wale away. Or sit there and flail away at the easy target multiple months and laugh because the guy said he was done MANY times.

He was kinda teased and he took his ball and went home. Most people wouldn't react that way. I don't care who brags about anything and I think most people here are the say way. Nothing wrong with being proud of your success. Dennis wasn't targeted. No one has said they didn't like him. I met him once he was kinda quiet but seemed cool. I didn't think he would be quiet based on his posting style in CoC.

What is your definition of kinda teased? How many months does it take for that to go away? If the poster is accepted on general knowledge and merit, regardless of posting ethics then the last 9 months of 'kinda teased' seems a little excessive. It is not suggested that Nas was the only perpetrator of said behavior. It existed for longer than to suggest this was 'kinda teased'.

This is not directed at Nas, whom beni considers a quality individual, board guardian and poster. Again, not seeing how this is the guy one wants to continually kinda tease. MANY targets.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:39 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
beni hanna wrote:
Nas wrote:
beni hanna wrote:
Nas wrote:
beni hanna wrote:
so many beautiful people on the big screen.

ohh no! humble brags everywhere. heavens to murgatroyd where art thou humble police? Stop it now or face the wrath of the CFMB proper police.

You're taking this really hard.

Negative good sir. Seems a little hypocritical, but the fact remains beni is gonna get his post count back up to 2.7 some way some how. 8)

Most people say "I went to the game" but Dennis would say "I got a great deal of $7k for 2 seats behind home plate." That's bragging to me because that clearly isn't something most people do. I personally never had an issue with it and never will so I wouldn't call that being a hypocrite.

If your premise beni is that the Three Wisemen don't get waled on here plenty, then you do need to get that post count up.

denis walked into a conversation he wasn't even involved in and started tossing insults for no reason. Then walks away crying victim. The whole thing is pretty weird to me.

The Anointed Three (TAT) is not the discussion point good sir. You guys take more shit than you deserve, and this minion does not agree with most he has seen thrown your way.
Regarding stepping into a conversation one was not initially involved in, that is different entirely, and you sir have delved into that misstep. BUT, that is the misstep every poster has at some point taken. Everyone can have an opinion, and they should be able to post it at any point in a thread without ridicule for other sins. If it is a dumb post, just do what is commonplace with a beni post. Ignore it, or call it a dumb post. Beni just jumped into this foray (post count looking better), when apparently he should not.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:45 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Denis will be posting the bill from Beni Hana Public Relations anytime now.

Seriously, Denis likes talking finance and doesn't mind telling people he's made some good money and wise financial moves.

Nothing wrong with it. But to act like it just slipped out in talking about other things isn't true either.

I post in the brag thread every year for my raise and bonus. Nobody cares. It's all good.

beni has zero interest in accolades. You are correct in that those posts that are worth remembering, denisdman is offering advice/moves, and using a backstory which happened to be himself (not good here). Agreed on nothing wrong with this.
denisdman appears to be saying more about his personal objects than people want to hear. That is a fair de-merit on this board. It is not appropriate, but it is not some unforgivable SIN. It is a roll the eyes thing. Are we to pick on the guy with the roll the eyes issue as opposed to other pieces of content?

And it is all good, your brags and others.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:02 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
beni hanna wrote:
Nas wrote:
beni hanna wrote:

He was kinda teased and he took his ball and went home. Most people wouldn't react that way. I don't care who brags about anything and I think most people here are the say way. Nothing wrong with being proud of your success. Dennis wasn't targeted. No one has said they didn't like him. I met him once he was kinda quiet but seemed cool. I didn't think he would be quiet based on his posting style in CoC.

What is your definition of kinda teased? How many months does it take for that to go away? If the poster is accepted on general knowledge and merit, regardless of posting ethics then the last 9 months of 'kinda teased' seems a little excessive. It is not suggested that Nas was the only perpetrator of said behavior. It existed for longer than to suggest this was 'kinda teased'.

This is not directed at Nas, whom beni considers a quality individual, board guardian and poster. Again, not seeing how this is the guy one wants to continually kinda tease. MANY targets.

Why some things last as long as they do is anyone's guess. I still occasionally get teased about something dumb I did more than a decade ago. The board decides when to let these things go.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Denis called out Seacrest for being a petty shithead, and when Seacrest turned that petty shitheaded-ness on him with Nas as the hype man, he decided to go spend some time with his family for the holidays.

It's two thirds of the wisemen who look awful here (as usual), not Denis. MANY have acknowledged this.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:17 pm 

Denis would discuss certain aspects of his life and some of it might come across as braggadocious. More than anything i think he was just happy with what he had accomplished in life.

I disagreed with him on things, most notably his position on public vs private education. I generally enjoyed reading his posts though.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Denis called out Seacrest for being a petty shithead, and when Seacrest turned that petty shitheaded-ness on him with Nas as the hype man, he decided to go spend some time with his family for the holidays.

It's two thirds of the wisemen who look awful here (as usual), not Denis. MANY have acknowledged this.

More vicious personal attacks. I hope you can be a kinder person in 2018.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:24 pm 

Nas wrote:

Thank you for your input. God bless.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:27 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

God can definitely help you with that. God bless you and your family. Happy New Year!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:30 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

God can definitely help you with that. God bless you and your family. Happy New Year!

Well, the concept of a God.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
so anyway, don't dox people or invite people to harass others or give them the means to do so. that was the point a while back, and it's a good one. that is really poor behavior and, again, could bounce back and have negative consequences on people who post here. i have seen it happen.

hey, what happened to leash?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:52 pm 
Site Admin

tommy wrote:
so anyway, don't dox people or invite people to harass others or give them the means to do so. that was the point a while back, and it's a good one. that is really poor behavior and, again, could bounce back and have negative consequences on people who post here. i have seen it happen.

hey, what happened to leash?

leash had a run in with Nas and pulled a disappearing act.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
No one is going to take down the CFMB because of Quad City Pat, and besides no one here has acknowleged doxxing him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Here is where denis steeped in it beni.

denisdman wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
And I have no fascination with your radio career. I'm unaware that you ever had one.

Then why do you keep asking about it?

Commenting that you appear petty and jealous of Julie for having a job in radio you aspire to have, is a comment on her career.

I can't comment on a career that you don't have.

That's just a total douchebag comment. JLN has the chops for radio. The voice is spot on. On his podcast he had tons of thoughts and brought plenty of energy. The fact that he doesn't want to go through the grind of climbing the radio ladder isn't an indictment on him. Rather, it's the realization that broadcast media is shrinking in terms of revenue streams, and it's not the best career choice.

A guy cries I have an obsession with something him and with his career that I'm totally unaware of.

denis weighs for God knows what reasons.

Both, regular critics of Julie Di Caro, pull a Julie DiCaro and cry victim. One leaves, again. Something else Julie does on Twitter from time to time.

The hypocrisy of this is only out weighed by the hilarity of there behavior.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
No one is going to take down the CFMB because of Quad City Pat, and besides no one here has acknowleged doxxing him.

not really about him. didn't someone list JDC's husband's personal information? shitty behavior. completely ball-less.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:09 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Here is where denis steeped in it beni.

denisdman wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
And I have no fascination with your radio career. I'm unaware that you ever had one.

Then why do you keep asking about it?

Commenting that you appear petty and jealous of Julie for having a job in radio you aspire to have, is a comment on her career.

I can't comment on a career that you don't have.

That's just a total douchebag comment. JLN has the chops for radio. The voice is spot on. On his podcast he had tons of thoughts and brought plenty of energy. The fact that he doesn't want to go through the grind of climbing the radio ladder isn't an indictment on him. Rather, it's the realization that broadcast media is shrinking in terms of revenue streams, and it's not the best career choice.

A guy cries I have an obsession with something him and with his career that I'm totally unaware of.

denis weighs for God knows what reasons.

Both, regular critics of Julie Di Caro, pull a Julie DiCaro and cry victim. One leaves, again. Something else Julie does on Twitter from time to time.

The hypocrisy of this is only out weighed by the hilarity of there behavior.

That's bullshit. You've brought up me working in radio a few times. You mention it whenever you want to feel like youre embarrassing me or something. Its ok if you want to do that, just admit it instead of thinking you're being some kind of clever. You're not suited for it, and we know it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:12 pm 

Nas wrote:
Why some things last as long as they do is anyone's guess. I still occasionally get teased about something dumb I did more than a decade ago. The board decides when to let these things go.

Now, I don’t get around here as much anymore....
But are you saying you used to chew on your grandma’s feminine products as recently as a decade ago??

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:14 pm 
Site Admin

I'm still not aware of you ever working in radio.

Again, where does this obsession you allege come from?

I think you just like making things about yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:18 pm 
Site Admin

spanky wrote:
Nas wrote:

But are you saying you used to chew on your grandma’s feminine products as recently as a decade ago??

Merry Christmas spanny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

spanky wrote:
Nas wrote:

:lol: :lol: That one too

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:22 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
spanky wrote:
Nas wrote:

Merry Christmas spanny

Same to you and yours

Site Admin

spanky wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
spanky wrote:
Nas wrote:

Merry Christmas spanny

Same to you and yours

I'm still sorry about the White Sox game.

Site Admin

spanky wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
spanky wrote:
Nas wrote:

Merry Christmas spanny

Same to you and yours

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:23 pm 

Seacrest wrote:

Because you've brought up a few times me working or not working in radio, unrelated to anything being discussed. Even now you're trying to do it. You're not clever. You're an asshole. Go be with your family and stop making an ass of yourself here. Goodnight.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:25 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
spanky wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
spanky wrote:
Nas wrote:

Merry Christmas spanny

Same to you and yours

Our time willl come....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:33 am 
100000 CLUB

All he has to do is look up and he'll see you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:38 am 
100000 CLUB

Seacrest wrote:

Because you've brought up a few times me working or not working in radio, unrelated to anything being discussed. Even now you're trying to do it. You're not clever. You're an asshole. Go be with your family and stop making an ass of yourself here. Goodnight.

So you have the voice for broadcasting and supposedly the face for television but you want to do radio? That seems odd. You should be on YouTube out trumpeting all of the Trumpets and making $$$ selling crap. The women would buy everything.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:49 am 

Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

So you have the voice for broadcasting and supposedly the face for television but you want to do radio? That seems odd.

I would contend I'm more TV-friendly than any personality at The Score, barring Z-pack or Herron being drop-dead lookers.

Quote:
You should be on YouTube out trumpeting all of the Trumpets

OMG NAME CALLING I HOPE YOU DO BETTER IN THE NEW YEAR

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 59  Next