It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1448 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:09 pm
Posts: 143
pizza_Place: Shakeys
Announces his birth town, home of the whitest whites on earth had a shooting. To illustrate that violence can occur anywhere, even small town Iowa. Racism sucks, and reverse racism by white aplogists is just as wrong. Btw. Shooter was black.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm
Posts: 16029
Location: Wrigley
pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Image

_________________
Founding member of the Arlington 10. With FF as our leader, we are better managed than the United States Government.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:03 pm
Posts: 33592
Image

_________________
I AM FASCINATED BY TALL MIDGET.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:54 pm
Posts: 14521
Location: illegal exit from the game grid
pizza_Place: Crime Story: wasnt that on dee road?
denisdman wrote:
Image


dude you gotta photoshop in burning crosses or rape porn in the reflection of his glasses. come on man, we have a lot of new odd names posting hot takes about well known score personalities: SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS!

_________________
crime story intro wrote:
I wonder wah wah wah wah wonder why I don't walk away....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:46 pm
Posts: 6765
pizza_Place: Giordano's
Image
Image

So...what was the point of mentioning the racial makeup of the town? Well, nothing anymore, because Pat is an idiot and undoubtedly thought initially the shooter was white, and wanted to point out "SEE! WHITES SHOOT WHITES IN WHITEVILLE, TOO!" But now he just looks like a gigantic tool that's hitting on one of you posing as a chick.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:12 pm
Posts: 1638
pizza_Place: maciano's
#rasism. A town that is 95% white has a shooting and conveniently that shooter was one of the 4% of balck men.

The arresting officers just had to be white.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:46 pm
Posts: 6765
pizza_Place: Giordano's
Should a social worker be tweeting this kind of stuff?

Image

Also, can Keyana Jones confirm his claims, in this regard?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 am
Posts: 15472
pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Image
Image

So...what was the point of mentioning the racial makeup of the town? Well, nothing anymore, because Pat is an idiot and undoubtedly thought initially the shooter was white, and wanted to point out "SEE! WHITES SHOOT WHITES IN WHITEVILLE, TOO!" But now he just looks like a gigantic tool that's hitting on one of you posing as a chick.





:lol: :lol: :lol: what a dumb hayseed...too funny.

_________________
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Laurence Holmes is a fucking weirdo, a nerd in denial, and a wannabe. Not a very good radio host either.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 42809
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Should a social worker be tweeting this kind of stuff?

Image

Also, can Keyana Jones confirm his claims, in this regard?



I'm not gonna tell my genital cakes story again.

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 am
Posts: 15472
pizza_Place: nick n vito's
My money is on badrogue or spmack as Keyana Jones. Good stuff, wish it wasn't private and I could read his tweets.

_________________
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Laurence Holmes is a fucking weirdo, a nerd in denial, and a wannabe. Not a very good radio host either.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 4797
pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Should a social worker be tweeting this kind of stuff?

Image

Also, can Keyana Jones confirm his claims, in this regard?


Yes and yes.

_________________
jimmypasta wrote:
I'd make that tiny eyeballed bitch scream: "quick,someone draw me a clit,so I can cum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 4797
pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Should a social worker be tweeting this kind of stuff?

Image

Also, can Keyana Jones confirm his claims, in this regard?



I'm not gonna tell my genital cakes story again.


Gential Cakes ran the mess hall at the military academy for at risk youths I went to for grades 10-12. Terrible pastry chef.

_________________
jimmypasta wrote:
I'd make that tiny eyeballed bitch scream: "quick,someone draw me a clit,so I can cum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 4797
pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Should a social worker be tweeting this kind of stuff?

Image

Also, can Keyana Jones confirm his claims, in this regard?



I'm not gonna tell my genital cakes story again.


Gential Cakes ran the mess hall at the military academy for at risk youths I went to for grades 10-12. Terrible pastry chef.

_________________
jimmypasta wrote:
I'd make that tiny eyeballed bitch scream: "quick,someone draw me a clit,so I can cum.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:17 pm
Posts: 17644
Location: Iowa
pizza_Place: Trump Tower
I grew up in the same town as Quad City Pat? Oh fuck me...

_________________
MAGA Exposure empowers Snowflakes' Light


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 am
Posts: 15474
pizza_Place: A few...
lipid+QuadCityPat= MATCH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:51 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60382
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Quad Cities representin

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 21398
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
312player wrote:
My money is on badrogue or spmack as Keyana Jones. Good stuff, wish it wasn't private and I could read his tweets.

It ain't me. That account is actually funny.

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:00 pm
Posts: 19705
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Quad Cities representin

:D

Good to see the board is still ok.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 52700
As a well endowed guy, the joint would be hanging down the leg, not pinned upwards.

Also, if you were going the route of actually showing the snake, why would you bother with the underwear. Throw some sprinkles on and save the effort

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:14 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60382
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Who would have thought good dolphin would have so much expertise on penis cakes.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:25 pm
Posts: 1466
pizza_Place: pizza and subs
clinton is iowa's butthole. we call it a 3rd world country. a purina dog chow haze covers the city drenching it in stench that sticks with you for days. their signature food is "chicken george". or as 99.9% of the rest of the world calls them. chicken fingers/tenders.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:10 pm
Posts: 22602
pizza_Place: ......
denisdman wrote:
Image


is that Drew Peterson ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 42809
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
good dolphin wrote:
As a well endowed guy, the joint would be hanging down the leg, not pinned upwards.


I think it's portraying a hard-on. Don't hate these young guys with their hot hatches and their hard cocks.

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 am
Posts: 34265
Location: Rock Ridge (splendid!)
pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Who would have thought good dolphin would have so much expertise on penis cakes.

Image

_________________
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been ... nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- Isaac Asimov


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:20 am
Posts: 2
pizza_Place: Gianorio's Pizza
Well, I've been a guest and just reading for a couple of years now, finally decided to jump in. I'm not as highly educated as most here so I apologize for what will probably be many grammatical errors in the future, so please go easy on me. Don't plan on posting a lot so shouldn't be a big issue. Anyway, you guys kill me, too funny..Badrouge, denis, Redhippo, CH, pontoon, Joe Orr, Juice, all you guys crack me up. Anyway, I took Juice's advise regarding that fuck Quad City Pat and sent an email to the authorities with a pic of that cock cake. Wasn't sure which county he worked at so just took a shot, see below. I did get a reply which I'll send in another post. Just so you guys know, I'm here to help. RESIST!! Nice to meet all!

Email below is what I sent (along with the pic) to Scott Count Iowa authorities:

Please see this inappropriate tweet sent by a Child Abuse Investigator in the Quad Cities, he goes by his twitter name Quad City Pat. I'm not sure if this is the correct county or agency he works for but needed to start with someone and hopefully, if this isn't the correct agency you can forward on. I'm sure there's not a ton of child investigators named Patrick, his pic is below.

I find this pic very inappropriate and offensive especially from a person in his position and would hope all in agreement. If you take a look at some of his other tweets pretty offensive as well and I'm not sure if he's someone that should be holding this particular position dealing with children.This is way out of line and he should be severely disciplined.



Thanks,


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:10 pm
Posts: 22602
pizza_Place: ......
Jules triple chin wrote:
Well, I've been a guest and just reading for a couple of years now, finally decided to jump in. I'm not as highly educated as most here so I apologize for what will probably be many grammatical errors in the future, so please go easy on me. Don't plan on posting a lot so shouldn't be a big issue. Anyway, you guys kill me, too funny..Badrouge, denis, Redhippo, CH, pontoon, Joe Orr, Juice, all you guys crack me up. Anyway, I took Juice's advise regarding that fuck Quad City Pat and sent an email to the authorities with a pic of that cock cake. Wasn't sure which county he worked at so just took a shot, see below. I did get a reply which I'll send in another post. Just so you guys know, I'm here to help. RESIST!! Nice to meet all!

Email below is what I sent (along with the pic) to Scott Count Iowa authorities:

Please see this inappropriate tweet sent by a Child Abuse Investigator in the Quad Cities, he goes by his twitter name Quad City Pat. I'm not sure if this is the correct county or agency he works for but needed to start with someone and hopefully, if this isn't the correct agency you can forward on. I'm sure there's not a ton of child investigators named Patrick, his pic is below.

I find this pic very inappropriate and offensive especially from a person in his position and would hope all in agreement. If you take a look at some of his other tweets pretty offensive as well and I'm not sure if he's someone that should be holding this particular position dealing with children.This is way out of line and he should be severely disciplined.



Thanks,



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:20 am
Posts: 2
pizza_Place: Gianorio's Pizza
Below is my reply as well as the authorities email response to my original email. If you guys have any additional info on Quad fuck Pat let me now and I'll pass it on.

*****************************************************************
Mr. Walton,



Thanks for your quick response. I have copied his link to his twitter account below, he states he's a child abuse investigator in his bio and is constantly referencing his occupation throughout his timeline. Hope this helps.



https://twitter.com/QuadCityPat



Jim

On January 26, 2017 at 9:59 AM Walton, Michael wrote:

Mr. XXXX: I received your email regarding the inappropriate tweet. I do not recognize the individual. Do you have more information about why you think he is a child abuse investigator? We are looking into this further.



Mike Walton

Scott County Attorney

Courthouse

Davenport, IA 52801


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48515
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
He works in Illinois I thought.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54627
Location: To the left of my post
I understand he is a dick but that isn't cool. Just let it go.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 am
Posts: 34265
Location: Rock Ridge (splendid!)
pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I understand he is a dick but that isn't cool. Just let it go.

The fact someone needs to point this out is disgraceful.

_________________
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been ... nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- Isaac Asimov


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1448 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group