It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 6:09 pm
Posts: 3829
pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Panther pislA wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
What is doxxing??

Did Drinky break your Google? :scratch:


it's how he keeps his several baby mamas in order... restricting ability to google things


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:46 pm
Posts: 6776
pizza_Place: Giordano's
Last I checked Pat is still private on Twitter, despite a tweet saying that he would be exonerated and would go public. Interesting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:18 pm
Posts: 14291
pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Where is our investigator on this?

_________________
When I am stuck and need to figure something out I always remember the Immortal words of Socrates when he said:"I just drank what?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:31 am
Posts: 7567
Location: On Frozen Pond
pizza_Place: Giordano's
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Last I checked Pat is still private on Twitter, despite a tweet saying that he would be exonerated and would go public. Interesting.

And of course is still verified even though he went private at least a week ago.

_________________
Frank Costanza wrote:
You're just an idiot. You're not a rapist.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:31 am
Posts: 7567
Location: On Frozen Pond
pizza_Place: Giordano's
chaspoppcap wrote:
Where is our investigator on this?

The Bunny Ranch.

_________________
Frank Costanza wrote:
You're just an idiot. You're not a rapist.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:59 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 2358
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
Baby McNown wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Last I checked Pat is still private on Twitter, despite a tweet saying that he would be exonerated and would go public. Interesting.

And of course is still verified even though he went private at least a week ago.


Twitter is such a joke

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:50 pm
Posts: 50
pizza_Place: Frank's Pizzeria
Hold up there, chief. Twitter is as serious as a fistball to your solar plexus. Do you really need an education from us on this? Here’s Internet Tough Guy History 101. I am the Alpha and the Omega right on your oily ass, ready to pounce like a puma and eat you for breakfast. Do not take me like lightly, stroke. Or I’ll give you one. And it’ll feel like a dream.

_________________
6'1", 250 lbs. and barrel-chested. 9.5 inches, uncut. You don't want any of this. Or maybe you do.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 7347
Location: France
pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Well I guess pack it up then?

_________________
good dolphin wrote:
When you can't move the Cubs to Rosemont, move Rosemont to the Cubs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 21404
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
America wrote:
Well I guess pack it up then?

Image

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:46 pm
Posts: 6776
pizza_Place: Giordano's
Account is still protected. I guess people are going to have to wait a little longer to watch Patrick go on an epic crusade against those people he believes alerted his bosses to the fact that he called his ultimate boss a raging fuckstick?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 7347
Location: France
pizza_Place: Baranabyis
They'll fire him if he starts tweeting again.

_________________
good dolphin wrote:
When you can't move the Cubs to Rosemont, move Rosemont to the Cubs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:42 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 2358
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
America wrote:
They'll fire him if he starts tweeting again.


Great.

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:48 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60410
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
badrogue17 wrote:
America wrote:
Well I guess pack it up then?

Image
He looks like the lovechild of Brad Biggs and present day Rick Sutcliffe.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 36803
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Probably best that Pat didn't have sex with that Mom because I'm not entirely certain he knows how the whole sex thing works.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 6311
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
It's funny how all these SJW's tuck their tail between their legs when a job/$$$ is one the line. They brag about how they will tell any Trump supporter to fuck off to their face...lol yeah right..that's not how the world works. Most of us have bosses/clients that have political leanings that probably we don't agree with, but the in the real world, you have to suck it up and deal with the notion they have a different opinion that you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 42845
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
His time on Twitter is done. I almost feel sorry for the man.

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48531
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
He had to call in a State's Attorney and Judge to keep his job.

Keyana and Gunt win.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36184
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Grabbed it split-seconds before he deactivated:

Quote:
One last bit of unfinished business as I'm unlocked for a minute. Tonight is the end of QuadCityPat as an account. I've decided to move to greener pastures for a lot of reasons.

It has become apparent to me that my propensity for ribald rejoinders when confronted by trolls has been taken literally. IE when I say "your mom should've swallowed" or "catch these hands", certain segments see these as literal threats.

That was never my intent but people being people interpret things how they will. Others see the fact that I repeatedly judge Trump and his cronys and say horrible things to them as a reflection of my character.

It's not, but then most of you don't know me beyond twitter. Some of you think because I judge people on Twitter in a rude and disgusting manner, I judge clients that way. Nothing could be farther from the truth

In fact there are no "snap judgments" at my work. Every single critical decision has to be staffed with a supervisor. That includes judging a kid as safe or making the call to remove them.

Still others of you think that because I talk about race, I'm the real racist. I'm sorry that you can't see that when I talk about my kid helping an elderly black woman with a shopping cart, I'm praising my kid, not talking about race.

To those that think you got me in trouble at work, you're wrong. I don't expect you to believe me, but when you questioned my character and called me despicable, I called in some friends who know me

States's Attorneys in the 3 counties, the Chief Judge, 3 Sheriffs and around 50 detectives beg to differ, not to mention school social workers, teachers and principals in 8 school districts

So you all can think my Twitter rants are reality and serious and offensive. They have definitely been offensive on occasion, but then when I'm offended I respond in kind.

I'm closing out this account, not because I got in trouble because I didn't, not because I was forced off because I'm not. I'm closing out because I don't need people subtweeting about me or my family.

So please Jones9Keyana, Betsy_Buzz, KissedbyaRose3, ManhattanBrogue, GrobsteinCaller, RoswellsRevenge, JuliesPeabody and everyone else who hates me, hates my account or just doesn't get how I roll on Twitter, slap yourself on the back. I'll leave yo all in peace.

Although I'll still call @670TheScore and be a "radio turd" and be a barrel chested and barreled belly guy who licks the balls of of Bernstein and Goff

I'll still be delusional and disgusting because I said people were mad because of my verified status.

I'll be the guy who has spent 30 years protecting children despite the fact that KissedByaRose3 thinks I'm a predator. I'll keep it real in the real world, and I'll be me online to people I care about.

So it comes to the end. The people who really know me, really know me. The people who see my offensive tweets as an assault on decency and a reflection of who I really am, can kiss my ample white ass.

It's been a great ride. 7 years of fun, frolicking, and obscene profanity that would make you blush. Take care all of you, see you down the road at the next cool kids hang out. PS don't ever underestimate me


Image

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:04 pm
Posts: 2499
pizza_Place: world famous
Terry's Peeps wrote:
He had to call in a State's Attorney and Judge to keep his job.

Keyana and Gunt win.

I see his page "doesn't exist" anymore, but what's with this?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36184
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Read his farewell manifesto, he makes reference to it.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18700
pizza_Place: Aurelios
wow. What a nerd.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36184
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Tonight is the end of QuadCityPat as an account, but "QuadCityPat" as a brand, an ideology, a worldview, a sensibility, will live forever. Even without the QuadCityPat twitter, there can -- and will -- be a QuadCityPat lifestyle.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:14 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 2358
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
At least he admits to licking Bernstein's balls, and shout out to Keyana for being name dropped

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:04 pm
Posts: 2499
pizza_Place: world famous
Curious Hair wrote:
Tonight is the end of QuadCityPat as an account, but "QuadCityPat" as a brand, an ideology, a worldview, a sensibility, will live forever. Even without the QuadCityPat twitter, there can -- and will -- be a QuadCityPat lifestyle.

He told you as much.

QCP wrote:
PS don't ever underestimate me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 36803
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
QCP wrote:
PS don't ever underestimate me



I'll go him one "farther". I won't even estimate him.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36184
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
How will you continue to carry the torch for QuadCityPat as a concept? I'm thinking of killing two birds with one stone by befriending a crack dealer and complimenting his girlfriend's ass.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:46 pm
Posts: 6776
pizza_Place: Giordano's
"I'm leaving because I don't want people to comment on the things I post publicly, not because I got in trouble at work" is peak-libtard.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:33 pm
Posts: 1802
pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
His time on Twitter is done. I almost feel sorry for the man.

If he lost his job, I'd definitely feel bad for him. I think he needs to mature. It gives me pause when our words on social media are used against us, but he has only his own immaturity to blame. I hope he doesn't think he was a political martyr.

So did someone inform on him? Was that ever made clear?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36184
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
"I'm leaving because I don't want people to comment on the things I post publicly, not because I got in trouble at work" is peak-libtard.

If you can't understand that I use my verified account to threaten you and talk about your mom swallowing jizz, that's on you!

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Quad City Pat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:33 pm
Posts: 1802
pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Curious Hair wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
"I'm leaving because I don't want people to comment on the things I post publicly, not because I got in trouble at work" is peak-libtard.

If you can't understand that I use my verified account to threaten you and talk about your mom swallowing jizz, that's on you!

Completely owned, but still manages to stay self-righteous. It's like he's trashy, immature, self-righteous, and deluded about his proximity to moral truth (and the advantages thereof) all at once. Interesting.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group