It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:42 am 

pizza_Place: Local entrepreneurs only
The fact that the US and Russia are on message together about worsening relashonships between the two countries proves they were never conspiring behind the scenes to begin with.

The fact that Trump sent 2013 Order of Russian Friendship award winner Rex Tillerson to Moscow to put the fear of God in Putin and Russia proves that Trump means busines$.

All these libtards and leftist bipartisan investigation committee's owe Trump a apology.

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
You said "naked" and bearing breasts (which are reproductive organs and thus technically "genitals" are they not?) is "naked" for all intents and purposes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:06 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Bootstraps Max wrote:
The fact that the US and Russia are on message together about worsening relashonships between the two countries proves they were never conspiring behind the scenes to begin with.

The fact that Trump sent 2013 Order of Russian Friendship award winner Rex Tillerson to Moscow to put the fear of God in Putin and Russia proves that Trump means busines$.

All these libtards and leftist bipartisan investigation committee's owe Trump a apology.

Not really.

If I were one or both of these, this is exactly what I would do. People like you believe this. Too many ties between Russia and Trump's people.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:58 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
I thought this thread was going to be about Infowars and people claiming the sarin was a false flag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:06 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I thought this thread was going to be about Infowars and people claiming the sarin was a false flag

Give it time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:13 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Shit like this proves why horrible network television continues to shell out the same crap plot lines: idiots eat it up and run with it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:15 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Please expand on this. I have no heard about this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:38 am 

Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I thought it would be about RT and Russian propoganda channels claiming it was a false flag, and of course Infowars runs with it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:06 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I thought it would be about RT and Russian propoganda channels claiming it was a false flag, and of course Infowars runs with it

Jones is crazier than Glenn Beck.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

It's close, but Jones is nuttier than squirrel shit. I have a couple friends who read infowars, and they say some really stupid shit, like sunscreen CAUSES cancer.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:39 am 

Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Your nothing butt​ a MSM ass licking gullible idiot who is unable to except claims without seeing evidence first. Alex Jones and Infowars are a threat to the establishment MSM because they go were the evidence doesnt take you.

Your also dead ass wrong on Trump and Rusia. Any investigation of a person like Trump is politicaly biased because its' influenced by the corrupt MSM who use biased facts against Trump to discredit him. Infowars is much more reliable becuz they dont needlessly contradict Trump or his administration everytime they speak. That way I know Im getting information that hasn't been filtered by biased fact checking processes.

You said "naked" and bearing breasts (which are reproductive organs and thus technically "genitals" are they not?) is "naked" for all intents and purposes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:54 am 

Bootstraps Max wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Your nothing butt​ a MSM ass licking gullible idiot who is unable to except claims without seeing evidence first. Alex Jones and Infowars are a threat to the establishment MSM because they go were the evidence doesnt take you.

Your also dead ass wrong on Trump and Rusia. Any investigation of a person like Trump is politicaly biased because its' influenced by the corrupt MSM who use biased facts against Trump to discredit him. Infowars is much more reliable becuz they dont needlessly contradict Trump or his administration everytime they speak. That way I know Im getting information that hasn't been filtered by biased fact checking processes.

I think you mean, "MSNBC" and Russia has 2 "s".

I am a moderate Republican btw.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:57 pm 

Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Alex Jones is crazier than just about anyone (however I sort of suspect he does it as an act to sell shit as an affiliate marketer).

Glenn Beck on the other hand has sort of moderated himself from the crazy shit he did while he was on Fox. I think he realizes he did some off the wall crap there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Cashman wrote:
Bootstraps Max wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

and it's you're, not your
and it's accept, not except
and it's but, not butt

also you forgot to use libtard and cuck somewhere

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
I wonder if Bootstraps Max's owner is laughing or crying as a result of the responses in this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:10 pm 

Cashman wrote:
Bootstraps Max wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Your just deflecting from how wrong you proven to be on Russia and Trump. I guess messages issued in lockstop with one another from both countrys isnt' enuough proof for you that they arent' conspiring with each another to hide colaboraton during the election.

The problem whith people like you is you use critical thinking as a tool to determin whether something makes sense or not which is exactly why the past eight years have been a total disaster. Were not able to win wars because we dont start any, we dont control territory militarily becaz we dont invade anyone, and our allies hate us because we dont give them our tax dollars and military personel for free anymore. Its' a fucking disaster. Then when someone comes along promising decisive and quick action to reasert our standing in the world little snowflakes like you come along preaching the use of the brain when its' high time for some fucking balls.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Is this a bit? Please tell me it is a bit.

No one can be this poorly educated, use the word "libtard", blindly believe everything on InfoWars, AND tell other people that they don't have critical thinking skills :lol: :lol:

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:48 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
It's a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Gigitos
jackref wrote:

No one can be this poorly educated, AND tell other people that they don't have critical thinking skills. :lol: :lol:

I bag to difer!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Has to be a bit.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:02 pm 

Peoria Matt wrote:
It's a bit.

I'll go a step further and say it's a mult

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Of course it's a mult. His fucking name is Bootstraps Max! You guys are really debating this?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:13 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
leashyourkids wrote:
Of course it's a mult. His fucking name is Bootstraps Max! You guys are really debating this?

No one is debating it you backwater rube!

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Darkside wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

No one is debating it you backwater rube!

Coming from a resident of Lakemoor, I'll take that as a compliment.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:32 pm 

Not a bit just like Baby McCown isn't a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:11 pm 

I'm too old for this shit!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:15 pm 

jackref wrote:

No one can be this poorly educated, use the word "libtard", blindly believe everything on InfoWars, AND tell other people that they don't have critical thinking skills :lol: :lol:

Is that libtard speak for caling me a deplorable? Just because id' rather not have a deceitful, corupt, east coast money hungry, poor people hating elitist in the white house and instead support Trump?

Poorly educated? My educatin made me the self made man i am today. Id probably be just another libtard taker if my parents didnt fund my school room and board so I could digest conservative ideas about self reliance, hard work and the learned helplesness of relying on free stuff.

My parents made me turn down opportunities to work min wage jobs at school so I could work hard during class. Its' that kind of sacrifice and inteligence that separates me from the future takers like probably you who labored endlessly just to make rent and tuition.

Hey I bet you dont realize how dumb it is for you to toil for the intrnet connection that you use to spread leftist ideology about critical​ thinking. Probably not. Because you worked min jobs at school you probably dont know how to manipulate tax codes like i do to get out of tax burdens and other stuff. That means you work to pay for stuff that I manipulated myself out of, and still you libtards cant why figure out why im smarter and more hard working then you are.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Alex Jones is crazier than just about anyone (however I sort of suspect he does it as an act to sell shit as an affiliate marketer).

Glenn Beck on the other hand has sort of moderated himself from the crazy shit he did while he was on Fox. I think he realizes he did some off the wall crap there.

Mercury.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:32 pm 

Definitely a bit and/or mult. Overplayed the subtlety a bit there. Could have been a good one. Where is Camps to get an ID on this one?

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
jackref wrote:
Definitely a bit and/or mult. Overplayed the subtlety a bit there. Could have been a good one. Where is Camps to get an ID on this one?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:11 pm 

Kirkwood is too busy these days. And Bootstraps is way more coherent.