All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
Bootstraps Max wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
$100MM to Ivanka's heretofore unknown, pointless "foundation" from the Saudis. And please doscuss Flynn now taking the Fifth, the Republican reticence for all investigations, especially where pay to play schemes are involved.

Trump is awesome.

The Clinton emails themselves said that they were going to deliberately vilify the Russians as a distraction, and yet everyone still ignores that.

Phony stuff.

I love how pissed off Trump gets all the asshole liberals and hands-out types. I absolutely cannot get enough of it.

The phoniness of the Russian crap doesn't mitigate what a dipshit Trump is though.

This country needed a President with balls.

Fuk yes. Finally a man who knows his way around balls speaking truth to these dumass masses. Like I said before i don't need a prez who thinks I need a prez who leads with his balls.

I fukin luv how your calling out these dumass hand-out, no college education types that you spoke of. Even thuogh they were a majorty of Trump voters Im guesing your just reading the same anti-fake news shit im' reading to protect yourslf from libtard propaganda outlets like Pew Research Center and general statistics.

This reads like Douchebag attempting to parody JimmyReardon.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
No, it reads like you desperately trying to show its not you

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:51 pm 

Bagels wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
For eight years this guy screamed about Obama not using the term radical Islamic terrorism. Here is his chance to show the world he means business, and he pusses out like the beta that he is. He changed his speech because he was "exhausted". The guy has done nothing but play golf for the last four months, yet he is exhausted. Obama visited nine countries in his first 100 days.

This is having balls, to some people.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:09 pm 

Chus wrote:
For eight years this guy screamed about Obama not using the term radical Islamic terrorism. Here is his chance to show the world he means business, and he pusses out like the beta that he is. He changed his speech because he was "exhausted". The guy has done nothing but play golf for the last four months, yet he is exhausted. Obama visited nine countries in his first 100 days.

You have never in your life carried heavy balls beneath your trendy, hi-end thriftshop issue, vintage, Mickey Mouse beltbuckle, so please recuse yourself from the conversation, as you lack the qualifications required to opine on the matter.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:11 pm 

Bagels wrote:

When I see one of your posts, I always picture you in an orange jumpsuit for some reason.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:11 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:

You have never in your life carried heavy balls beneath your trendy, hi-end thriftshop issue, vintage, Mickey Mouse beltbuckle, so please recuse yourself from the conversation, as you lack the qualifications required to opine on the matter.

Learn to eat a steak like a man, Seacrest... then you can start grading Manhood.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:

That is a pretty florid description of chus' lower midsection.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:15 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:

Learn to eat a steak like a man, Seacrest... then you can start grading Manhood.

Pretty good bit. Ha.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:16 pm 

Telegram Sam wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:

Sorry - did you say "florid", or "flaccid"?

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Panther pislA wrote:
Telegram Sam wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:

Sorry - did you say "florid", or "flaccid"?

You tell me, Encyclopedia Browneye.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:20 pm 

Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:

Panther's gettin' upset!

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Barraco's
Baby McNown wrote:
ChiefWampum wrote:
She proposed the idea and then the money was given to the World Bank. It's not some sort of private Ivanka fund. There's probably some hypocrisy in there, given Trump's claims about Hillary, but I don't know that the World Bank is Ivanka's personal checking account.

In sure Chelsea doing this would have been met with applause from the Right.

Well, if Chelsea did this and the fund was the World Bank, I guarantee you nothing would be said.

But if Chelsea did this and the fund was THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, then I'm sure there would be some screaming from the right.

The World Bank is not the Trump Foundation.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:11 pm 

Chus wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:

Panther's gettin' upset!

Nope. I just felt like taking a romp through Nincompoopland along with y'all nerds.

Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in a long time. Only a true deranged asshole would believe otherwise.

Life is back. Individualism is back. The village doesn't raise the child - the CHILD grips life by the balls and raises him/herself!

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity.

Giving away free shit doesn't help but to incapacitate, invalidate, and sterilize us, one at a time.

Own your shit.

You get only what you deserve - nothing more, and nothing less. You reap what you sow.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:

Panther's gettin' upset!

Nope. I just felt like taking a romp through Nincompoopland along with y'all nerds.

Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in a long time. Only a true deranged asshole would believe otherwise.

Life is back. Individualism is back. The village doesn't raise the child - the CHILD grips life by the balls and raises him/herself!

Giving away free shit doesn't help but to incapacitate, invalidate, and sterilize us, one at a time.

Own your shit.

You get only what you deserve - nothing more, and nothing less. You reap what you sow.

Needs the veil of ignorance

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:30 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Here's what has happened since Trump became President compared to the Obama 8 years compared to the Bush 8 years : nothing.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:34 pm 

Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:

Panther's gettin' upset!

Own your shit.

You hate Bernstein so much, yet you defend your positions so similarly.

Nice edit. Your post was one line, and then it was seven. And again, more Facebook Philosophy 101.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:44 pm 

Chus wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:

Panther's gettin' upset!

Own your shit.

Nice edit. Your post was one line, and then it was seven. And again, more Facebook Philosophy 101.

Call it what you want, but Trump be gettin' shit done.

Don't believe the haters.

You are now free to achieve. Be a Lebowski Achiever, willya?

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:46 pm 

Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:

Panther's gettin' upset!

Own your shit.

well he was getting some shit done before this whole russia media onslaught. btw why the fuck is nafta still active? He's done a 180 on that that motherfucker. And where's America First? He even said he's a globalist now. Lies.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:50 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

Own your shit.

well he was getting some shit done before this whole russia media onslaught. btw why the fuck is nafta still active? He's done a 180 on that that motherfucker. And where's America First? He even said he's a globalist now. Lies.

His own country is turning on him and pushing him into the loving embrace of the needy globalists, who are just starving for his (or any US President's) attention.

Don't worry, he is a good enough deal-maker where he will not lose the advantage in negotiations.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:26 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XriXDtfqCg

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:

Panther's gettin' upset!

Own your shit.

Good God.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Quote:
You reap what you sow.

one can only hope

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Finally, a president with the balls to call terrorists "losers."

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
KDdidit wrote:

also nice to see a president with the balls to go to the West Wall in Jerusalem. The terrorist sympathizer who came before him sure didn't.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:56 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
shakes wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

also nice to see a president with the balls to go to the West Wall in Jerusalem. The terrorist sympathizer who came before him sure didn't.

Literally no sitting president has. How is that embassy going?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU