It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:52 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Panther pislA wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
$100MM to Ivanka's heretofore unknown, pointless "foundation" from the Saudis. And please doscuss Flynn now taking the Fifth, the Republican reticence for all investigations, especially where pay to play schemes are involved.

Trump is awesome.

The Clinton emails themselves said that they were going to deliberately vilify the Russians as a distraction, and yet everyone still ignores that.

Phony stuff.

I love how pissed off Trump gets all the asshole liberals and hands-out types. I absolutely cannot get enough of it.

The phoniness of the Russian crap doesn't mitigate what a dipshit Trump is though.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:56 am 

pizza_Place: Nobama's
Regular Reader wrote:
cluv8484 wrote:
1.) This is not Ivankas Foundation. She proposed the idea for a fund to aid female small business owners, but it's not her private organization or chartiy (at least from all research I can find?)

2.) The Flynn thing is dumb, Trump botched this stupid on his behalg. Flynn is an idiot for just not being honest about it all. Bad optics. However, last I checked Russia is not our enemy, they're not our best buddies but the media and libs better chill with pushing this russia war narrative. Months have passed and there is still no hard evidence of anything to be up in arms about.

Dick Jauron chiming in I see

:roll: :roll: :roll:

You make up stories about Ivanka and Trump but don't mention actual conflicts of interest committed by Obama like using taxpayer funds to pay his wifes grandmother.

According to documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Mrs. Robinson earned the lifetime pension for “services rendered as full-time/in-home caregiver” for granddaughters Malia, 18, and Sasha, 15, during President Obama’s two terms in office.

In January of 2009, it was reported that Mrs. Robinson was living in the White House full-time to tend to her granddaughters. She was the first live-in grandmother at the White House since Elivera M. Doud, the mother of Mamie Eisenhower, during the Eisenhower Administration.

Critics say Mrs. Robinson should not profit from something as simple as taking care of family. Sally Kellner, volunteer/activist for the National Taxpayers Union, says this is a prime example of needless spending. “I think it’s ridiculous that taxpayers must pay this woman a lifetime salary for something everyday Americans do for free. We take care of our families because we love them, not for profit.”

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:04 pm 

But Obama wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
cluv8484 wrote:
1.) This is not Ivankas Foundation. She proposed the idea for a fund to aid female small business owners, but it's not her private organization or chartiy (at least from all research I can find?)

2.) The Flynn thing is dumb, Trump botched this stupid on his behalg. Flynn is an idiot for just not being honest about it all. Bad optics. However, last I checked Russia is not our enemy, they're not our best buddies but the media and libs better chill with pushing this russia war narrative. Months have passed and there is still no hard evidence of anything to be up in arms about.

You make up stories about Ivanka and Trump but don't mention actual conflicts of interest committed by Obama like using taxpayer funds to pay his wifes grandmother.

According to documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Mrs. Robinson earned the lifetime pension for “services rendered as full-time/in-home caregiver” for granddaughters Malia, 18, and Sasha, 15, during President Obama’s two terms in office.

In January of 2009, it was reported that Mrs. Robinson was living in the White House full-time to tend to her granddaughters. She was the first live-in grandmother at the White House since Elivera M. Doud, the mother of Mamie Eisenhower, during the Eisenhower Administration.

Critics say Mrs. Robinson should not profit from something as simple as taking care of family. Sally Kellner, volunteer/activist for the National Taxpayers Union, says this is a prime example of needless spending. “I think it’s ridiculous that taxpayers must pay this woman a lifetime salary for something everyday Americans do for free. We take care of our families because we love them, not for profit.”

Where is their contrived outrage when Mrs Cheetolini and their son are costing over $1M a day so she can live full time in Manhattan ?

Or the Bush daughters doing pub crawls with the attendant costs of them continually trying to ditch their secret service detachment.?

Or just the millions spent to keep Mar a lago & the Trump org flush with cash?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
But Obama wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
cluv8484 wrote:

You already used this one. Nothing worse than a low energy mult. Sad.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:08 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Peoria Matt wrote:
Is anyone really pissed? I think it is comical what a snake oil salesmen Trump is. And the response that it is great because "liberals are pissed off" is odd.

This is what we wanted. Are people really surprised that President Barnum is a bullshitter?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Chus wrote:
Nothing worse than a low energy mult.

I've never been accused of that!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:23 pm 

Guy Fieri wrote:
Chus wrote:
Nothing worse than a low energy mult.

I've never been accused of that!

Holy stromboli!

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Chus wrote:
Nothing worse than a low energy mult. Sad.

Caller Bob's been pretty good.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Peoria Matt wrote:
Is anyone really pissed? I think it is comical what a snake oil salesmen Trump is. And the response that it is great because "liberals are pissed off" is odd.

People like Panther try to play themselves off like they are above the system, but they categorize dissenters in the very manner that their rulers want them to. He is nothing more than a run-of-the-mill Republican trying to portray himself as a Trumper while having no idea what actual policies or stances Trump has that would even make him some sort of "maverick."

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Wow, shots at Panther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:35 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

People like Panther try to play themselves off like they are above the system, but they categorize dissenters in the very manner that their rulers want them to. He is nothing more than a run-of-the-mill Republican trying to portray himself as a Trumper while having no idea what actual policies or stances Trump has that would even make him some sort of "maverick."

Quiet, libtard!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
Chus wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Is anyone really pissed?

Not about this. This is reason number 1,854,943,780 to be upset with Trump.

Peoria Matt wrote:
I think it is comical what a snake oil salesmen Trump is.

I wouldn't say comical, but pathetic. Comical is the the responses by the Trumpets as they rush to defend him.

Peoria Matt wrote:
And the response that it is great because "liberals are pissed off" is odd.

MANY "patriots" are putting party over country. Sad.

Country is looking great now that we are back to making people earn things, and not cowtowing or catering to everyone who has hurt feelings and inferiority complexes.

Fuck feelings - get back to work! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:47 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
$100MM to Ivanka's heretofore unknown, pointless "foundation" from the Saudis. And please doscuss Flynn now taking the Fifth, the Republican reticence for all investigations, especially where pay to play schemes are involved.

Trump is awesome.

The Clinton emails themselves said that they were going to deliberately vilify the Russians as a distraction, and yet everyone still ignores that.

Phony stuff.

I love how pissed off Trump gets all the asshole liberals and hands-out types. I absolutely cannot get enough of it.

The phoniness of the Russian crap doesn't mitigate what a dipshit Trump is though.

This country needed a President with balls.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:50 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

People like Panther laugh at people like you, and wink at your scuzzy hippiewomen to make them feel special inside.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:51 pm 

Panther pislA wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Trump is awesome.

Phony stuff.

Maybe one day we will have one again.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:52 pm 

Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Is anyone really pissed?

Peoria Matt wrote:

I wouldn't say comical, but pathetic. Comical is the the responses by the Trumpets as they rush to defend him.

Peoria Matt wrote:

Country is looking great now that we are back to making people earn things, and not cowtowing or catering to everyone who has hurt feelings and inferiority complexes.

That sounds like overly simplistic nonsense from a Facebook philosopher.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:55 pm 

Chus wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Chus wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Is anyone really pissed?

Peoria Matt wrote:

Peoria Matt wrote:

That sounds like overly simplistic nonsense from a Facebook philosopher.

That is an easily-reversible insult.

Lazy. :roll:

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:58 pm 

Panther pislA wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

People like Panther laugh at people like you, and wink at your scuzzy hippiewomen to make them feel special inside.

Yup, it's just "Liberals" and hippies that don't like Trump. Charles Krauthammer is a hippie.

And the country needs a president with "balls"? How simple are you?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:59 pm 
100000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

Yup, it's just "Liberals" and hippies that don't like Trump. Charles Krauthammer is a hippie.

Boots=Panther

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:00 pm 

Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

Boots=Panther

Except one is being ironic.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

Panthers doesn't believe half of what he posts.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I've yet to see anything Trump has done show that he has a "balls". He bitches and whines more than my three year olds.

I want a president that leaves people alone... lets people put what they want into their bodies and lets people marry who they want to. I want a president that realizes we are $20 trillion in debt. I want a president that will help enact policies that are fiscally responsible. I've never had a president like this in my lifetime and probably never will.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:23 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:

Charles Krauthammer is an ugly motherfucker. I'd be mad, too, if I looked like that.

Also, the "simple" insult has no effect on one who admires and appreciates the life of the "simple" person instead of chastising it.

Publicly hating Trump is now a business, and that is all it is.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:27 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Panther pislA wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Trump is awesome.

Phony stuff.

Trump eats his steak well done and doesn't like dogs. He is easily the biggest beta male cuck POTUS of all time.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:30 pm 

Well done w/ ketchup. The man is a complete fraud on every level.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:31 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:

How the fuck is that not against the law?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Caller Bob wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=98715

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:40 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

It's good to see we have found common ground on something.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:41 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Never forget!! #RIP #wemissyou #pultehomes

denisdman wrote:
When I ate a lot of steak, it was always well done. If the waiter gives me a hard time, I would just tell him "as close to well done as you can without ruining it".

Alas, I prefer weighing less and having an acceptable cholesterol level, so red meat is out of my diet. I don't miss it.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:44 pm 

One condition of denis returning, he has to recant that awful take on cooking steaks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next