It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: LeBron James
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:27 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Haven't read most of the comments but LTG is right about LeBron the GM. He's put Cleveland in cap he'll twice.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Kyrie as the best player is not winning a title.

People use this type of line as a criticism far too often, imo. In the last 18 years, there have only been 11 guys that were the best player on a title winning team - Duncan, Shaq, Rasheed Wallace, Wade, Kobe, Pierce or Garnett, Dirk, LeBron, Steph, Kawhi, KD.

So yeah, Kyrie probably isn't one of the 10 best players over the past two decades, but that's not really saying much. He's still really damn good and in the right situation he can easily be like a Pierce or Rasheed where he's either the 1a or 1b on a title team.

He was 1A on last year's team and one could have easily made the case that he was MVP of the finals too.

This is where you go crazy and lose everyone. It's ridiculous to suggest Kyrie was as good or better than LeBron in 2016. It's the same absurd argument that people make when they say Pippen was the MVP of the second three peat. There's no shame in acknowledging what everybody knows.

If you don't think that Kyrie Irving was almost as important if not more important than Lebron when they played G.S. then you don't know what you're talking about. Check the Numbers eye test whatever you want to use. From Game 3 on he was the best player in that series. It doesn't take away from the greatness that is Lebron to suggest that. That kid was good long before he ever came across Lebron James.

Yeah, this is just country dumb. Kyrie is great. He was great in that series. He wasn't better than LeBron James. The numbers and the eye test don't support your assertion.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:29 pm 

Nas wrote:

We already covered this yesterday. Try to keep up

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nas wrote:
Haven't read most of the comments but LTG is right about LeBron the GM. He's put Cleveland in cap he'll twice.

To bad cheapskate Nas wants to save money instead of win.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:48 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Gilbert has more money than LeBron could ever hope to have. He doesn't need to bow down to LeBron at all. But that's not a defense of him, fuck both of them.

But vegan you keep deflecting in this thread. Let's get back to the original reason for me nominating LeBron. Answer this question without equivocating like a motherfucker - is LeBron justified in being upset with Kyrie's decision given his own history of similar moves?

It's not just LBJ that Gilbert doesn't need, it's also the Cavs. He doesn't need to own the team to be rich so that's not the point. The point is that since he owns a team the value of that team s inextricably tied to LeBron. As LeBron goes then so does that value along with the performance of all the side businesses he owns downtown. That's why he needs to bow down and get with the program. In an ideal world for him and maybe LTG he'd exploit the hell out of James by signing him to a long term contract with no player option, and then compete enough to generate buzz and playoff revenue, but he wouldn't cut into his profits by going over the cap. LBJ said fuck that, I'm not going to be exploited like that, so he inverted the power relations that usually screw laborers. And that's why you should support him.

To answer your question LBJ is probably not justified but he doesn't have a "history of moves," he screwed one team one time. I think he's done enough to be granted forgiveness. Hope I'm right.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:02 pm 

It depends on your definition of screwed but he left two teams high and dry, "blindsided and disappointed". But you could have just saved three extra pages by saying you agree with the nomination in the first place :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:05 pm 

To your labor point, you seemed to completely miss Zeph's point. If you want to view it in terms of labor, LeBron is helping his individual position while screwing over many more "laborers" in lesser spots. It's not something to celebrate.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:12 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
To your labor point, you seemed to completely miss Zeph's point. If you want to view it in terms of labor, LeBron is helping his individual position while screwing over many more "laborers" in lesser spots. It's not something to celebrate.

No I got his point I just haven't responded. So if we're talking purely labor then leaving a team in the dark with regard to him returning or not is not a labor issue.Those guys are going to get paid, have labor rights, etc., regardless. They just won't win any rings, including Kyrie. But again that's not a labor thing. The only point I'll concede wrt to Zeph is the point about stars benefiting more from LBJ's war than role players. But maybe that's a war that has to happen anyway because role players may be fairly compensated relative to the value they bring to a team. Stars aren't. LBJ suggested Curry's value may be 400 million and he might be right. But he's capped. Why? That's what we're talking about here.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:31 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Gilbert has more money than LeBron could ever hope to have. He doesn't need to bow down to LeBron at all. But that's not a defense of him, fuck both of them.

But vegan you keep deflecting in this thread. Let's get back to the original reason for me nominating LeBron. Answer this question without equivocating like a motherfucker - is LeBron justified in being upset with Kyrie's decision given his own history of similar moves?

It's not just LBJ that Gilbert doesn't need, it's also the Cavs. He doesn't need to own the team to be rich so that's not the point. The point is that since he owns a team the value of that team s inextricably tied to LeBron. As LeBron goes then so does that value along with the performance of all the side businesses he owns downtown. That's why he needs to bow down and get with the program. In an ideal world for him and maybe LTG he'd exploit the hell out of James by signing him to a long term contract with no player option, and then compete enough to generate buzz and playoff revenue, but he wouldn't cut into his profits by going over the cap. LBJ said fuck that, I'm not going to be exploited like that, so he inverted the power relations that usually screw laborers. And that's why you should support him.

To answer your question LBJ is probably not justified but he doesn't have a "history of moves," he screwed one team one time. I think he's done enough to be granted forgiveness. Hope I'm right.

I don't understand how LeBron is being screwed. His presence has increased the value of the franchise and for that he has been compensated fully under the terms of CBS. He has been maxed out on his contract.

My chief issue is with him believing that he can influence the inner workings of the organization simply because he is the best player. Does Sales leader at Macy's tell the CEO what to do?

I think LeBron has sought to dictate what Gilbert does from the second he decided to resign. That's not right and if Gilbert tells him to beat it it's well within his rights as owner of the team.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:39 pm 

Zeph is right that you're kinda going all over the place now. You can't frame this as a labor issue and then dismiss the fact that LeBron acting the way he is acting is going to negatively impact more laborers than it helps. Of course they will still get paid but his indecisiveness is clearly adversely affecting them. You're simply being dishonest if you argue otherwise.

Also, determining a player's value is not as simple as you make it sound. We have no idea what LeBron's and Steph's value would be in an uncapped league. It's fashionable to say that one of them is worth $80 million a year but there's literally nothing to suggest that is true. Any evidence pointing to increases in local economy ignore all the support by other businesses already in place that are needed to capitalize on that potential, as well as ignore the fact that a team and a city's profits or economic gains are nowhere close to the same thing.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:17 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

You can't frame this as a labor issue and then dismiss the fact that LeBron acting the way he is acting is going to negatively impact more laborers than it helps. Of course they will still get paid but his indecisiveness is clearly adversely affecting them. You're simply being dishonest if you argue otherwise.

I simply said there's a distinction between adversely affecting someone in a labor sense and adversely affecting them in a non-labor sense. Not sure what's dishonest about that.

FavreFan wrote:
Also, determining a player's value is not as simple as you make it sound. We have no idea what LeBron's and Steph's value would be in an uncapped league. It's fashionable to say that one of them is worth $80 million a year but there's literally nothing to suggest that is true. Any evidence pointing to increases in local economy ignore all the support by other businesses already in place that are needed to capitalize on that potential, as well as ignore the fact that a team and a city's profits or economic gains are nowhere close to the same thing.

:lol: Come on, you're not that ignorant. There is a ton of analysis out there by economists and data crunchers that do this for all sports. I'll paste just one example from an ESPN article that surveyed a bunch of people for an article on LBJ:

Quote:
After opting out of his contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers, LeBron James became a free agent for the third time in six years Wednesday....The only similarity connecting each outcome is that James will once again be the most underpaid athlete in professional sports.

There's nothing James or the Cavaliers can do about this. He plays in a league with maximum contracts and salary caps. James, who is expected to make about $22 million next season, can try and squeeze as much out of the current system as possible, but it will always shortchange him at least half of his actual worth, according to estimates from industry experts.

It might seem like an unlikely disparity, but it makes sense when you look at what stars in uncapped professional leagues make. The closest comparison to the NBA, in terms of global appeal and marketing, would be international soccer.

When Forbes released its annual list of the world's highest-paid athletes last month, James finished sixth at $64.8 million, combining his salary of $20.8 million and endorsements of $44 million. Cristiano Ronaldo ($79.6 million) and Lionel Messi ($73.8 million) were third and fourth on the earnings list, respectively. The big difference is that each of those soccer stars made about $52 million in salary. It's a staggering figure -- and one that James would almost certainly surpass if the NBA was a free market, void of salary caps and max salaries.

"I think LeBron James is off by himself," said Kurt Badenhausen, a senior editor at Forbes who compiles the annual list of most valuable franchises and highest-paid athletes. "I don't think there's anybody close in terms of the impact that one player can have on a franchise. I think you have to go back to Michael Jordan's last years with the Bulls, pre-max salary. Jordan was getting paid $33 million, and that was 30 percent of the Bulls' revenue back then. If you look at 30 percent of the Cavs' revenue, that's $60 million, and I think you can certainly justify LeBron being worth that."

The NBA's salary cap prevents LeBron James from being the world's highest-paid athlete.
Jerry Buss, the late Los Angeles Lakers owner, once said he thought Kobe Bryant was worth $70 million a year to his franchise. Bryant opined last year that James would probably be worth $75 million in an open market. It's hard to exactly quantify values, but comparing James' potential worth in a hypothetical uncapped NBA to international soccer stars makes sense to Tom Penn, an NBA analyst at ESPN who spent more than 10 years in NBA front offices and is now the president and co-owner of Major League Soccer's Los Angeles Football Club.

"I think as a baseline, if there was no salary cap and no max salary, LeBron would be in the Ronaldo and Messi bucket of talent," Penn said. "I think he would exceed it because of his unique persona, his stature and the economic engine of America that would be behind him, not to mention the media market of America. There would also be some robust billionaire competition for his services. The economic stability of the NBA is more impressive than European football overall, and what you would have is a number of well-heeled billionaires competing, and that would drive the price even higher."

That competition would surely drive James' price into the stratosphere, but there'd be plenty of money left to be spent on other franchise-type players. That's how it's worked in the endorsement market. While James might be in a class by himself in terms of global marketing and recognition, Kevin Durant isn't that far behind him with $35 million in endorsements, according to Forbes. It's not hard to see Durant, who was paid $19.1 million by the Oklahoma City Thunder, or Stephen Curry commanding free-market NBA salaries in the vicinity of $40 million.

If caps were lifted, Curry would likely be in line for the biggest raise in the league in terms of percent increase. The reigning league MVP was just the fifth highest-paid player on the champion Golden State Warriors last season and will make about $12 million this upcoming season. He has been making only $6 million in endorsements, although that figure is on the rise to reflect his status as one the NBA's most popular players. This season, Curry had the most popular jersey in the NBA and was the leading vote-getter for the All-Star Game.

Half of the NBA's owners have a personal fortune in excess of $1 billion, and the two richest owners in sports both own NBA teams. Los Angeles Clippers owner Steve Ballmer is the richest American owner of a sports team, with a net worth of $22.5 billion, and Portland Trail Blazers owner Paul Allen is second with a net worth of $17 billion. What would be the end result of a bidding war for James' services between these two old friends and Microsoft executives?

"The value is almost incalculable," said sports agent Leigh Steinberg. "It would clearly be the most money ever committed to any athlete in the history of team sports. Would there be a percentage of the franchise? He would obviously be a valuable partner. Let's start out with a fact that the team could almost ensure that it would be perpetually in the playoffs and the Finals for the foreseeable future. The value of that is tremendous. It would also guarantee that their roster would be one of the best in the league because, unlike Kobe, people want to play with LeBron. He passes the ball, and he has already shown the capacity to attract superstars around him that want to play with him."

One of the things that separates James from his contemporaries in this hypothetical open market is his ability to transform a franchise almost overnight upon his arrival, on and off the court. James has taken his teams to five straight NBA Finals. While he has won it all only twice, his teams are always maximizing their earning potential in the way of ticket sales, sponsorships, merchandise, etc. The Miami Heat, for example, played in 47 home playoff games during James' four seasons in Miami. They missed the playoffs this season and played in just seven home playoff games in the four seasons before James' arrival. The Cavs played 10 home playoff games this postseason after missing the playoffs the previous four seasons without James and going a combined 97-215. The Cavs were in the bottom half of the NBA in attendance during the 2013-14 season but sold out their season tickets within hours after James announced he was returning to Cleveland last year.

Durant has just one Finals appearance, losing to James' Heat in 2012, and Curry has played in just one Finals as well, beating James last month. They each have also won the league MVP once, with Curry winning this season and Durant last season. Albeit impressive, that's still a far cry from James' four MVPs and six Finals appearances, which puts him in water cooler conversations as one of the best players ever, along with Jordan and Magic Johnson.

"LeBron extends beyond basketball," said Courtney Brunious, the associate director of the University of Southern California's Sports Business Institute. "He is a brand in and of himself the same way Michael Jordan was. The casual fan knows who he is and what he's doing. You don't get the same reaction from Steph Curry and Kevin Durant, who are true stars in the NBA but do not necessarily reach the same fan interest outside of the league."

While James, Durant and Curry are paid below their value because of the league's current salary structure, most NBA players are either paid close to their worth or are overpaid in comparison to their actual production. Bryant, for example, might have been worth more than the $20 million he made in 2010 when the Lakers won their last title, but he wasn't worth the $74 million he has made over the past two seasons while playing in just 41 games as the Lakers finished a combined 48-116.

Evaluating a player's actual worth is an inexact science. One of the main factors that can't properly be quantified but would play a role in the minds of execs around the league is the drawing power of the player, not just among fans, but for other players in the league. Veteran players have already shown they will take less money to play alongside James. They would likely do the same for Durant and Curry. But would they do the same to play with Bryant at the end of his career or Carmelo Anthony?

"You have to look what the addition of Steph Curry and Kevin Durant means to a team," Steinberg said. "They don't have the same power as LeBron, but getting them almost assures that you will have a strong supporting cast. In a free market, Steph Curry could try to do the same thing LeBron does, which would be to arrange his supporting cast.

"The real question becomes, is a player replaceable or irreplaceable? In a free market, irreplaceable players' salaries would skyrocket in value, and those players that are replaceable might not see a big increase from what they're currently making. You'd have a two-tiered system, which already exists but would exist in a more amplified way of the have and have-nots."

While Durant and Curry would likely see their salaries multiply in an open market, there would predictably be a large drop-off after the top tier, which might also include Chris Paul and Russell Westbrook. Although Ronaldo and Messi each make more than $70 million as transcendent figures in their sport, the next highest-earning soccer player is Gareth Bale ($35 million, with $25.5 million in salary), who is unrecognizable to most non-soccer fans.

James knows he's underpaid, and after being unanimously elected as the first vice president of the National Basketball Players Association earlier this year, he may finally be able to do something about it when he takes his seat alongside friend and union president Paul at the bargaining table. Players and owners can opt out of the current collective bargaining agreement following the 2016-17 season.

"It's going to be a very important negotiation," James said after being elected. "And I think I'm a big part of the process."

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:26 pm 

long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I don't understand how LeBron is being screwed. His presence has increased the value of the franchise and for that he has been compensated fully under the terms of CBS. He has been maxed out on his contract.

My chief issue is with him believing that he can influence the inner workings of the organization simply because he is the best player. Does Sales leader at Macy's tell the CEO what to do?

I think LeBron has sought to dictate what Gilbert does from the second he decided to resign. That's not right and if Gilbert tells him to beat it it's well within his rights as owner of the team.

You're right that James has been compensated fairly by a CBA that caps the earnings players can make regardless of the value they add. James' worth to the Cavs and to the league outpaces his compensation, and despite that it seems that you'd prefer that he just pick up a lunch-pail, shut his mouth, and simply go to work, no questions asked. I don't share that vision, and I respect the power play he's engineering. More power to him.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:32 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

You're right that James has been compensated fairly by a CBA that caps the earnings players can make regardless of the value they add. James' worth to the Cavs and to the league outpaces his compensation, and despite that it seems that you'd prefer that he just pick up a lunch-pail, shut his mouth, and simply go to work, no questions asked. I don't share that vision, and I respect the power play he's engineering. More power to him.

If he is going to fight the system then more power to him but Dan Gilbert didn't create said system.

Also if the word is out that their franchise is a mess then how much do you hold James responsible for? It seems that you don't believe that he is responsible for any of it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:50 am 
100000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

To bad cheapskate Nas wants to save money instead of win.

It's not about saving money. It's about not paying substantially more than anyone else for bums or role players. Unlike LTG I have no problem with LeBron using his influence in the organization to make things happen. I do have a problem with him complaining about flexibility after his moves put them in a position where they couldn't retool the team.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:03 am 

Just surprised that there's all this criticism for Cleveland when, again, they've gone to three straight finals and will likely go to at least one more before LBJ is done. You're not going to have flexibility when you've got three stars at basically max money on the roster. Guys are acting as if not signing Thompson to a contract would have meant they could have snagged Heyward on the market or traded for Chris Paul. The model here is the big three in Miami: when you've got three stars the next best player after the top three necessarily will be a Udonis Haslem-type talent. The glaring exception is GS because most of their top talent came via the draft and not free agency.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:13 am 
100000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Just surprised that there's all this criticism for Cleveland when, again, they've gone to three straight finals and will likely go to at least one more before LBJ is done. You're not going to have flexibility when you've got three stars at basically max money on the roster. Guys are acting as if not signing Thompson to a contract would have meant they could have snagged Heyward on the market or traded for Chris Paul. The model here is the big three in Miami: when you've got three stars the next best player after the top three necessarily will be a Udonis Haslem-type talent. The glaring exception is GS because most of their top talent came via the draft and not free agency.

I would have let the market set the price for Thompson but I don't have a major issue with that. The J.R. Smith contract is laughable. No one offered him half the deal he received. The Love signing was bad too.

Put LeBron on the Pistons and they probably go to the Finals. He was on a team where the top 3 players didn't make $60M. That extra $40M was more than enough to do something great with. LeBron is going to leave primarily because the Cavs won't be able to compete in a year.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:10 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:

Love hasn't really hasn't been a big three player though. It is really glaring during the playoffs. Thompson is overpaid too for what he gives you. They have a hard time playing them during crunch time also.

When LeBron comes to management complaining about talent he should look in the mirror first. These are guys that he had to have. It's disingenuous to suggest that ownership hasn't spent when they outpace the next closest by 25-30 mil. Once Lebron's handpicked guys don't pan out it's on him.

They also didn't have to trade Wiggins in retrospect. That was a LeBron move too.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

Wouldn't it be nice to have Wiggins and a player comparable to Love for a fraction of the price?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:28 pm 

Nas wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice to have Wiggins and a player comparable to Love for a fraction of the price?

Are you saying LBJ and others should know the future?

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:32 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

:lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:29 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

If he were a luckier GM he would know the future.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:48 pm 
100000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

I knew Love was fools gold. LeBron should have known too. Instead he was praying for a Chris Bosh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

I knew Love was fools gold. LeBron should have known too. Instead he was praying for a Chris Bosh.

Now Chris Bosh needs your prayers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:42 pm 

Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

One guy gives LBJ a C for winning a championship and another guy says LBJ should be able to predict the future of lottery picks. Guy can't get a break.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:45 pm 

They should have went with Wiggins to start that season. The trade for Love would have still been there.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:55 pm 
100000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

One guy gives LBJ a C for winning a championship and another guy says LBJ should be able to predict the future of lottery picks. Guy can't get a break.

Lying Lettuce!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:43 am 

It's interesting how many people are blaming Gilbert for this whole mess. He is an easy target but this all started when Lebron made it clear he was walking after next year. Can you blame the Cavs for looking past this year too?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:15 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
It's interesting how many people are blaming Gilbert for this whole mess. He is an easy target but this all started when Lebron made it clear he was walking after next year. Can you blame the Cavs for looking past this year too?

James wants to control the organization without investing in the organization. He basically has held a gun to their head and demanded that they do as he wants or he is going to leave. That is what the signing of the 1 year deals were all about. Guys like Smith and Thompson are represented by his friends/business partners. No wonder Cleveland overpaid for them. The roster was constructed so that it fit his specific needs. He wanted non defending shooters/floor spacers. He didn't want lane clogging centers and that's why Mozgof had to be dealt. He also didn't want to play with young, developing players and that is why Wiggins had to go. Kevin Love was one of the best inside/outside guys in the league prior to arriving in Cleveland. Now they tell him to stand in the corner and launch 3's all game long. Everyone except Irving has to wait for LeBron kick out passes in order to shoot. He also routinely throws teammates under the bus. Whenever they win it's due to his individual greatness and when they lose its because they don't have enough talent.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:14 pm 

Saddle Up. No Irving and No Love now. Team currently spiraling out of control. You want to surpass Jordan then lets surpass Jordan. Jordan was able to win with worse talent than James currently has. Those mid to late 80's Bulls teams (prior to the maturation of Pippen and Grant) had some of the worse talent in the league. He was able to win 50 games nonetheless. Let's go.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Pretty cool how the Cavs lost to Detroit when Detroit didn't have the players they traded for Blake OR Blake. A starting 5 of Drummond, Anthony Tolliver, Stanley Johnson, Reggie Bullock and Ish Smith beat them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next