It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:29 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
So yesterday I'm at the Foot Locker at Old Orchard with my brother (keep in mind we're both 6'4/275-300) as I'm deciding whether i wanna take the plunge on some now-$80 adidas superstars or just say fuck it and get a pair of air force 1s... typical consumer shit you know?

So while we're browsing a group of 4 minority millennials come in. Two are skinny black kids who have what I can only describe as "LaMelo Ball hair" (curly sideshow Bob looks half bleached) and the other two kids are just some kind of latinos, the only one I really noticed was a short Manlet son of a bitch. You know, I'd seriously snicker/laugh at the sight of them if I wasn't raised right and all.

yes, that's right, the two balck kids were skinny and had hair like this (albeit a bit longer and maybe only 1/2 bleached? Seriously LOL)

Anyways as I'm looking at the 1s with my brother they start leaving, and when they walk by us two of them (I didn't see which 2) go out of their way to make farting noises with each step (while at least one of the ball twins was mean mugging us) cuz GET IT? WE'RE FAT!!! LOL THEY HAD TO LET US KNOW THAT THEY NOTIVED THIS!!!!!! so as they do their schtick I just say to my brother audibly "there's some really witty motherfuckers out here today, huh?" And immediately I hear WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY BITCH?!?! Which I directly ignored as I told my brother "I'd better shut up cuz they might have a brother or cousin who i'd be afraid of" - SAY THAT TO MY FACE.... but because my brother was there I just ignored it and kinda hoped they'd be waiting for us outside.... Of course not.

Still tho, seriously, I can't help but think that me and my brother were victims of casual everyday racism. To wit, these little bitches/twinks/fags CLEARLY felt comfortable dissing us to our faces cuz we're two big fat white guys in the suburbs, and the media trains everyone to think thst white ppl are "bitches" (or sorry, B-WORDs) by default.... Like if you're black/latino/brown/etc then by default we're afraid if you and therefore even without chicks + older/cooler ppl around to impress with your ostentatious shit-talking, you feel like you can do this to us because we're clearly [pathetic/something] based by the color of our skin, and clearly these little burritos arent gonna be "cruising for a bruising" with their fellow POCs, cuz what they did = they're lucky I was with my brother PLUS I can't be going catching cases all Willy nilly (especially where you know they'd play the race card on me if I gave them the "attention" that they deserved) cuz holy shit these kids were doing the kind of thing thst leads to all type of problems. And it was only exacerbated (if not made possible) by the fact they were all minorities and me + my brother are white.

Hell, I didnt even do/any anything when they initially walked in and made it a point to walk by us real close (like within 6" ) as we were browsing the adidas section cuz you know... Seriously, you look.at these LaMelo looking motherfuckers and start cracking up internally, so when they start fronting like they're alphas exercising their domain you just kind of go "are they for real?" And let them do their thing... But the 2nd time = I had to let them know that I was 100% aware of what they were doing so in the future they might think twice about stunting on someone like they're brilliant and over their heads.... I was genuinely trying to help these kids.... But then to go out of your way to mean mug us while going LOL UR FAT within 2-3ft of our face? Well no wonder they did it when they were walking out, cuz unless one of them (prolly the tiny Manlet latino dude) might have had a knife or something cuz honestly in all my years of going to the ghetto every day and dealing with "affiliated" entrepreneurs who have legit street cred, I can tell you that you always gotta watch out for little teenagers the most cuz they're the mostikely demographic (outside of thirsty/smokers aka desperate crackheads) to try and stick you up or go out of their way to some dumb aggressive shit to you (to prove that they're tough/dangerous/etc.... You know, earning your stripes) and once again I was proved right cuz here we go with ~13-17 year old kids literally picking on a [relative] minority like "can you imagine the shit show if the races were reversed? Like if me and a few white friends started making fun of a couple'a chunky black ppl simply cuz they were black and therefore easy/worthy targets?"

Yet, of course, as it's been pointed out to me if i stood up for me and my brother (without using any sort of racial reasons cuz this was simply an overt disrespect deal) how bad it woulda been, especially if I look out the 3+/4 of them that i quickly summized I could take out if the shit went down?

Ah well, I guess this is my white privilege shining through cuz surely balck ppl gotts deal with this every day and now thst I have a mini-gaggle of minority kids going out of their way to start shit with Mr cuz I'm obviously s fat white bitch, welp, something something slavery / CRY MOAE WHITE MAN / etc

But my question today = what the fuck is wrong with kids nowadays to go out of their way to try and start shit with people? Who the fuck raised them? And seriously, you know, they were pretty lucky I happened to be in a situation where I couldn't just go "fuck it" and fully call them out for what they were doing cuz I've been in eerily similar situations where groups of ppl think they can publicly clown to my face cuz there's 5 of them and 1 of me (and what can I do?) -- and I ended up entering s 1 on 5 fight I knew I was gonna lose, and after I lost the opening around I proceeded to get up and scare all of them off until I was able to exact my revenge, have the cops called on me, and then end up proving my bullshit "I'm a rapper" excuse/story by freestyling for 4 cops who had me at gunpoint.... So while I'm not maintaining thst I FOR SURE kick any of their asses, still, I've got a bit more scrap in me than they assumed because of the color of my skin.

And when you deal with shit like this happening to you for the first time in ~37yrs of your life...man. no wonder ppl keep on getting shot all over Chicago/land in record #s, right?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Please take the plunge at Foot Locker. I just bought the stock yesterday. Looks like a great value, but it has been dogged by concerns about mall retailing and Nike selling direct through Amazon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
I still cannot comprehend that Sini is white.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:11 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Julie Dicaro vibe.....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:12 am 

denisdman wrote:
Please take the plunge at Foot Locker. I just bought the stock yesterday. Looks like a great value, but it has been dogged by concerns about mall retailing and Nike selling direct through Amazon.

What about Frontier?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:11 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Sini,
Here's a tip: salad.

You and your fat bro' should expect the shaming.

Just kidding,I'm a fat guy,too. It's very hard trying to lose weight and a lot easier said than done.

I do all my shopping online.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:36 am 

SpiralStairs wrote:
denisdman wrote:

What about Frontier?

I still have it. It's way undervalued, but people are pricing in a capital restructuring. If they just manage the business by keeping costs under control and use excess cash flow to pay down debt, the company will be fine. That's what I get for breaking one of my big rules- avoid debt heavy companies.

The entire traditional retail sector is way oversold, so I am still playing in KSS and picked up FL a couple of days ago. I am keeping an eye on Ford as I love that 5% dividend yield.

I hate the overall market at these high valuations. I still can't believe how far this thing has run, but we have low unemployment and a still expanding economy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:45 am 

pizza_Place: John's
sinicalypse wrote:
(keep in mind we're both 6'4/275-300)

If you exercised your feet on a treadmill, as much as you exercise your fingers on the keyboard, perhaps you wouldn't be such a jumbo jet?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:48 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

If you exercised your feet on a treadmill, as much as you exercise your fingers on the keyboard, perhaps you wouldn't be such a jumbo jet?

Bob you have taken on some board heavy weights. But I would advise you play carefully with Sini. When he gets message board hurt, he brings down the house.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: John's
denisdman wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

Bob you have taken on some board heavy weights. But I would advise you play carefully with Sini. When he gets message board hurt, he brings down the house.

I'm pretty sure nobody reads past the 1st sentence in whatever garbage he posts...so he better strike fast.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:57 am 

I skimmed this but basically this seems to be the story.

1) Guys made noises around sini, and may have done it to mess with them.
2) Sini makes a passive agressive comment.
3) Guys confront him.
4) Sini backs down.
5) Sini posts about it on message board afterwards.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:04 am 

pizza_Place: Nick&Vito's
The world is filled with fake tough guys. I wouldn't give these turd nuggets the satisfaction of a response. Fuck em.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:37 am 

It's Odell Beckham hair.

Ball is following, not leading the trend.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:44 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
tl;dr shop online

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
denisdman wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
denisdman wrote:

What about Frontier?

I still have it. It's way undervalued, but people are pricing in a capital restructuring. If they just manage the business by keeping costs under control and use excess cash flow to pay down debt, the company will be fine. That's what I get for breaking one of my big rules- avoid debt heavy companies.

The entire traditional retail sector is way oversold, so I am still playing in KSS and picked up FL a couple of days ago. I am keeping an eye on Ford as I love that 5% dividend yield.

I hate the overall market at these high valuations. I still can't believe how far this thing has run, but we have low unemployment and a still expanding economy.

Your thoughts on COST?

We need a "Lightning Round with Denis" thread...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:

Of course he's white. The Aphex Twin is a dead giveaway.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:25 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Apologist wrote:
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:

Of course he's white. The Aphex Twin is a dead giveaway.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:28 pm 

I STILL haven't forgiven Deni$ over that garbage Frontier Communications stock tip.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Sini is an embarrassment to his race, 3x a year he posts about getting punked out by blacks, Mexicans and Asians.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 11:46 am 

pizza_Place: Passero's
fuck millenials

they've ruined everything.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:20 pm 

pizza_Place: aurelios
312player wrote:
Sini is an embarrassment to his race, 3x a year he posts about getting punked out by blacks, Mexicans and Asians.

:lol: :lol: