It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Baby McNown wrote:
Juice I'm going to pull a PittMike and not go back and read 21 pages, but I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to know which side of the Kim Davis argument you are on. Why do you think Tiny Dancer should just roll over for Trump and Sessions?

Oh, an which side is that?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:23 pm 
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Juice I'm going to pull a PittMike and not go back and read 21 pages, but I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to know which side of the Kim Davis argument you are on. Why do you think Tiny Dancer should just roll over for Trump and Sessions?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:35 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

If it doesn't take rocket science, should be easy, no?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm 
The side that she could tell the icky gays they can't have a license even thought the law states they can. If you claim you are on the other side nobody would believe you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:10 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
The side that she could tell the icky gays they can't have a license even thought the law states they can. If you claim you are on the other side nobody would believe you.

Sounds like a you problem, then.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:12 pm 
Baby McNown wrote:

The tapdance is very telling that you're caught in your hypocrisy and don't want to talk about it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:19 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

The tapdance is very telling that you're caught in your hypocrisy and don't want to talk about it.

Well what exactly have I said to indicate that I side with Kim Davis? Did I even post in the thread linked on it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:53 pm 
Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Well what exactly have I said to indicate that I side with Kim Davis? Did I even post in the thread linked on it.

Again I said I'm not going to go through it to find out. I don't even remember if you were here at the time. However, your political thoughts leave no doubt as to you being on Team Davis. If I am wrong then please correct me. Continuing to dance around just makes it more and more apparent that I'm correct in my assumptions.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:56 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Again I said I'm not going to go through it to find out. I don't even remember if you were here at the time. However, your political thoughts leave no doubt as to you being on Team Davis. If I am wrong then please correct me. Continuing to dance around just makes it more and more apparent that I'm correct in my assumptions.

You are wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:59 pm 
So you believe that she should have issued licenses to everybody? That seems to run contrary to the general tone of your views here. Good on ya if you believe that, just saying it's out of character for you.