It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 Post subject: Re: AmeriKKKa
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:07 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Not sure where you grew up but I feel VERY(means more than you) confident 80% of white rural Louisianans don't refer to black people as n******

Ok. Ive never been.

I went to a small Catholic grade school. 13 boys in class. I heard that word out of 9 of the 13s parents (as a grade school kid btw)

The other 4 was the Filipino guy, Mexican guy and two white guys

These levels seemed to remain consistent over 30 years living or going to school in Orland, Beverly, Oak Forest, Olympia Fileds, Tinley and Oak Lawn

For real? 9/13 white people you meet in those towns say n****** in casual conversation? That's insane to me. Maybe it is worse up here then down south.

9 of 11. 2 were not white

And yea as long as they were in like minded company. This was late 80s thru mid 90s. Maybe theyre better now.

And again, in the right setting not always

Ive been keeping track lately to see if my numbers are the same.

Quite a reversal 30 years later. Now it seems like maybe 20% of people are cool using that word. Of course the group changed. It used to be mostly south suburb working class blue collar types and now its more of a balanced group with my co workers, customers etc.

So, it's getting better.

Fuck your ethnicity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's

I think it was bigger than that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:48 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
POTUS can denounce white nationalism in one sentence. It is really that simple. At this point is pretty much fact that he is sympathetic to the cause and really is cognizant on how much he needs those voters. That is not debatable. Full stop.

I thought it was the Russians, though?

In the matter of 3-4 days you have expressed sympathy to an NFL player that likes to slap around women, and a neo-nazi murderer. Do you have stop and think, "hey this Internet thing, maybe I should give it a temporary rest?"

Simply read his thoughts in this thread and then decide for yourself. If you believe that guys like RR and McNown are the only people that have picked up on it you'd be wrong. Some of the people currently defending him also commented about the knee jerk ways that he defends right wing positions all the time too.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:57 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
POTUS can denounce white nationalism in one sentence. It is really that simple. At this point is pretty much fact that he is sympathetic to the cause and really is cognizant on how much he needs those voters. That is not debatable. Full stop.

I thought it was the Russians, though?

This is why people question you. Bob's statement shouldn't be controversial, but you try to switch it around.

I'm not by any means saying you're racist, but why is it so hard to just acknowledge a simple point criticizing these people?

Here is but another example. You bump this entire thread and simply make a decision.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:02 am 

Some interesting tweets from a The Hill reporter on the scene:

Quote:
Taylor Lorenz‏Verified account @TaylorLorenz 7h7 hours ago
More
Replying to @TaylorLorenz
The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat

If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe
24 replies 435 retweets 941 likes

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared
591 replies 1,302 retweets 1,517 likes

His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)

She later states the cops she overheard weren't on the scene.

Simply start on page 6 and work your way up.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:03 am 

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
That's 31 pages my friend.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am 

leashyourkids wrote:

Quote:
More
The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat

If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)

Oh... totally justified then.

Terry's Peeps wrote:
That definitely excuses vehicular homicide.

Who. Said. It. Was?!?!

I'm bringing you information, the proper response is "Hm, interesting, let's find some more information" not "OH THAT MAKES IT OK IS THAT RIGHT?" you bunch of fucking loons.

Detect a pattern?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:06 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:

LTG’s examples aren’t examples of JLN promoting alt right ideology.

This is like when Geraldo opened Capone’s vault. Very sad!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:12 am 

long time guy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
You know my answer to that.

They have as much of a right to their stupid views as anyone else. It's just surprising how many people look for ways to defend them.

How are they being defended around these parts? This smells a lot like, at worst, made up bullshit, or at best, the ridiculous "if you don't agree punching them in the mouth is the right course of action, you're defending them" nonsense.

What has been said in defense of their views or anything else? Arguing over how many their are isn't defending them, either.

Here is the problem that I have with what you're saying and I don't believe that you are defending them either. It's not just the guys wearing sheets and swastikas. They are the ones that are most noticeable. In many instances they provide cover for the ones that aren't.

There is no way to quantify the number of people that are racist in this country. One of the reasons is that most people will never admit that they are racist. It's also difficult in some instances to identify what racism is.

When people aren't denying that something is racist they are ignoring it. When they aren't ignoring it they are attempting to minimize it.

I'm going to assume you meant "are denying" there and holy shitballing bootstrapping, Batman! That's how "issues" are created as if from the vacuum of empty space: You label anything you please as racist, and when people begin to tell you no, that thing isn't actually racist, not only are denying racism, they are now ignoring racism, too!

Didn't take long for it to become "holy shitballing bootstrapping Batman!. Customary defense first then the subsequent misrepresentation and obfuscation second.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:18 am 

FavreFan wrote:
Nas wrote:

I agree. There are some head scratchers though. Some look at some comments and assume that it's a guy that hates liberals and wants to find a way to disagree with them. Others look at some comments/"defenses" and assume the worst. I don't assume the worst but I can see how some people may have.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:23 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
1. I'm not a Hillary fan.
2. I've gone at it with LTG/NAS and others on these very forums about her
3. Hillary is not relevant here.
4. Fish in another pond.

I'm just marveling at the totality of the events. Which do you think came first, did Trump realize the Russian hacking wouldn't be enough, so he went racist? Or did he realize there weren't enough voting racists in the country to carry the day, so he called his buddy Putin for some backup and hoped Hillary wouldn't get wise? Or, is Trump such an astute plotter, he realized Hillary was erroneously counting on the working class as her base, and thought he could appeal to them with racist rhetoric, and just for insurance he had Putin hack the voting booths?

This level of political intrigue is well above me.

You asked for it and now you have it. Steady stream of defense. At no point were the Russians or Hillary Relevant. Start on page 6 and simply work your way up.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:31 am 

pizza_Place: Crime Story: wasnt that on dee road?
long time guy wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
4. Fish in another pond.

I'm just marveling at the totality of the events. Which do you think came first, did Trump realize the Russian hacking wouldn't be enough, so he went racist? Or did he realize there weren't enough voting racists in the country to carry the day, so he called his buddy Putin for some backup and hoped Hillary wouldn't get wise? Or, is Trump such an astute plotter, he realized Hillary was erroneously counting on the working class as her base, and thought he could appeal to them with racist rhetoric, and just for insurance he had Putin hack the voting booths?

You asked for it and now you have it. Steady stream of defense. At no point were the Russians or Hillary Relevant. Start on page 6 and simply work your way up.

Steady stream of defense? I might never play offense again!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:32 am 

Nas wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nas wrote:

I agree. There are some head scratchers though. Some look at some comments and assume that it's a guy that hates liberals and wants to find a way to disagree with them. Others look at some comments/"defenses" and assume the worst. I don't assume the worst but I can see how some people may have.

The trick is not to advocate but to simply defend. At each interval there is a defense. You don't have to read all 31 pages. I'm not. Just start at 6 and work your way up to about page 12.

Its a steady stream of defense of something right wing. I don't really do alt right because there isn't a clear definition of what that means. Right is not ambiguous though.

I can list several things that are cause for pause in those 4 pages.

1. Minimization of the impact of Nazi protesters.

2. Introduction of phony information regarding the road rage driver.

3. Emphasis on Russia and Hillary as a means of diversion.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:34 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
4. Fish in another pond.

Steady stream of defense? I might never play offense again!

Buddy Ryan used to approve of this particular strategy.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:

Quote:
More

Simply start on page 6 and work your way up.

So we're back to "bringing news reports from respected outlets is alt-right/neo-Nazism"? :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am 

long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nas wrote:

The trick is not to advocate but to simply defend. At each interval there is a defense. You don't have to read all 31 pages. I'm not. Just start at 6 and work your way up to about page 12.

Its a steady stream of defense of something right wing. I don't really do alt right because there isn't a clear definition of what that means. Right is not ambiguous though.

1. Minimization from the position of "HOLY SHIT ALL OF WHITE AMERICA ARE NAZIS" is called "realism" you clown.

2. Again, that was as the situation was developing, and the person doing the reporting was associated with The Hill, a neutral and respected political news outlet, and the reporter there was on the scene talking to police about the events. Was I supposed to ignore it because it didn't fit the narrative at the time?

3. I just think it's disingenuous for MANY to say that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election but also needed to appeal to Nazis to win the election. That's not right-wing, that's common sense and logic, two things obviously lost on you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:55 am 

long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nas wrote:

1. Minimization from the position of "HOLY SHIT ALL OF WHITE AMERICA ARE NAZIS" is called "realism" you clown.

2. Again, that was as the situation was developing, and the person doing the reporting was associated with The Hill, a neutral and respected political news outlet, and the reporter there was on the scene talking to police about the events. Was I supposed to ignore it because it didn't fit the narrative at the time?

3. I just think it's disingenuous for MANY to say that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election but also needed to appeal to Nazis to win the election. That's not right-wing, that's common sense and logic, two things obviously lost on you.

No one ever said that all white Ameticans are Nazis either. Thats another one of the obfuscation tactics. If someone suggested that then it shouldn't be difficult for a noted researcher such as yourself to find.

2. You sought out the one source that confirms to your right wing worldview. When you found it you ran with it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:03 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nas wrote:

No one ever said that all white Ameticans are Nazis either. Thats another one of the obfuscation tactics. If someone suggested that then it shouldn't be difficult for a noted researcher such as yourself to find.

2. You sought out the one source that confirms to your right wing worldview. When you found it you ran with it.

How do you know the process by which I found those tweets?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
Parts of the CFMB at the end of the year:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:51 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Does it take much effort to be this simpeminded?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:55 am 

Nas wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Does it take much effort to ruin the board?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:57 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Nas wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

The board is fine. I'll take that as a no. Congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:02 am 

Nas wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Nas wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

The board is fine. I'll take that as a no. Congrats!

#Sad
#homophobia
#toxicblackmasculinity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:06 am 

Sad is the nicest way to describe a couple of your posts this morning.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:31 am 

Nas wrote:
Sad is the nicest way to describe a couple of your posts this morning.

Synonymous with his posts most mornings.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
What is more dangerous the small percentage that identifies with Nazism or the majority of the youth that prefers communism/Marxism?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:44 am 

chaspoppcap wrote:
What is more dangerous the small percentage that identifies with Nazism or the majority of the youth that prefers communism/Marxism?

Majority? The great about this country is each generation gets to decide what they want her to be.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:46 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
chaspoppcap wrote:
Most of those of the registry are more dangerous.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
chaspoppcap wrote:

Nazism and Marxism: folks, they're literally the same!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Curious Hair wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Nazism and Marxism: folks, they're literally the same!

That is not what I said now is it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37