It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 Post subject: AmeriKKKa
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Danica's Pit Stop
1 dead. Multiple injuries.

https://mobile.twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737/video/1

Post subject: Re: AmeriKKKa
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Apologist wrote:

Should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
chaspoppcap wrote:
Apologist wrote:

Strong take.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Guessing it was a leftist planting a false flag .

A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.

OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:15 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Apologist wrote:

Hate crime?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Why was an Asian senior citizen driving a Dodge in the first place?
:o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:18 pm 

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
leashyourkids wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Apologist wrote:

Strong take.

Should be the only take.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Douchebag wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Apologist wrote:

Hate crime?

By definition can't be. Can be prosecuted as terrorism. One thing though,if we start to apply it to the right doing shit like this it has to be be equally applied to the left as well.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:26 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Apologist wrote:

Hate crime?

By definition can't be. Can be prosecuted as terrorism. One thing though,if we start to apply it to the right doing shit like this it has to be be equally applied to the left as well.

It's sad that in times like this right wingers seem to vocalize nonsense like this. Most liberals want equal justice for all. Always.

MANY ordinarily don't

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
The Left likes to smear the Republicans whenever any racist protesters show up. Of course historically the Democrat party was the original party of the KKK.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:37 pm 

Drake LaRrieta wrote:
The Left likes to smear the Republicans whenever any racist protesters show up. Of course historically the Democrat party was the original party of the KKK.

And republicans gladly took that group in their warm, comfortably bigoted tent. And now even lovingly love party over country.

But republicans often overlook this

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:40 pm 

Drake LaRrieta wrote:

Maybe I was hearing things when every black person who said something ignorant or committed a crime was attached to BLM.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Liberals must realize that when push comes to shove people are going to react violently when internet ideas are brought into the real world. This is all a totally natural (and, like it or not, necessary) reaction to the left's identity politics obsession. All that condescension and hate directed at the working middle class is turning out to be a bit of an error.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:44 pm 

America wrote:
Liberals must realize that when push comes to shove people are going to react violently when internet ideas are brought into the real world. This is all a totally natural (and, like it or not, necessary) reaction to the left's identity politics obsession. All that condescension and hate directed at the working middle class is turning out to be a bit of an error.

If that were really the case then their hate would also be directed at Trump. Trump used non documented workers on many of his real estate projects and the White working class gave him a pass.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:45 pm 

long time guy wrote:
America wrote:

If that were really the case then their hate would also be directed at Trump. Trump used non documented workers on many of his real estate projects and the White working class gave him a pass.

He's just trolling. Nothing is off limits to his trolling.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:47 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Yea this isn't about Trump. That's your mistake, Trump is just a symptom. The ideas planted in the last 5 or so years by liberals and the Democrats that working class whites are an enemy are coming home to roost.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:49 pm 

Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:
America wrote:

This is your coping mechanism for dealing with ideas that you don't like and haven't been trained to deal with.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
America wrote:

:lol:

I guarantee most of the injured and/or dead are working class or poorer.

I think it was bigger than that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:57 pm 

America wrote:
Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:
America wrote:

This is your coping mechanism for dealing with ideas that you don't like and haven't been trained to deal with.

You were a liberal democrat about 3 years ago. Outside of your sports thoughts I take nothing you post seriously. Even if you meant all of the ignorant shit you post it still wouldn't matter.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:08 pm 

America wrote:

But why do you hate military members exercising their free speech rights?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Local entrepreneurs only
Drake LaRrieta wrote:

Fukin libtards forgot what made them a grate party.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Nas wrote:
America wrote:
Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:
America wrote:

You were a liberal democrat about 3 years ago. Outside of your sports thoughts I take nothing you post seriously. Even if you meant all of the ignorant shit you post it still wouldn't matter.

This thread neatly demonstrates the greatest political (or psychological) divide in this country. It's hard to deal with because, apart from the alt-Right and the PC-Left*, I can empathize with much of what people across the spectrum say (even if they appear to be polar opposites).

* for lack of a better term

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:45 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
. Most liberals want equal justice for all. Always.

MANY ordinarily don't

I know MANY liberals. I think this statement is total bullshit. I think you do too if we're being honest.

Chas sucks though.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:47 pm 

America wrote:
Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:
America wrote:

Not really. Do you really not realize how much of an alt right dipshit you come across as?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:53 pm 

Nas wrote:
America wrote:
Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:
America wrote:

Yea then I got demonized by my own party :lol: There are ton of people who voted for Obama twice who are now a lost cause for Democrats. I know I'll never vote for them again after this.

You take none of this seriously because if you did you'd have to confront some pretty harsh realities about yourself. You just say "awww he's trolling" and then go back to parroting Gawker writers.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
The left started the violence today.

Any normal person knows that Nazis and KKK members are retards. The liberals couldn't just let them do their peaceful protest and make fools out of themselves though. They just had to start a riot.

I hate liberals so god damn fucking much.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:55 pm 

Hockey Gay wrote:

Any normal person knows that Nazis and KKK members are retards. The liberals couldn't just let them do their peaceful protest and make fools out of themselves though. They just had to start a riot.

That's because liberals want the civil war just as much as the right wing nutjobs.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:01 pm 

America wrote:
Hockey Gay wrote:

That's because liberals want the civil war just as much as the right wing nutjobs.

You're both my guys. So... please stop saying retarded shit. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:06 pm 

You don't think the counter protestors escalated this FF?

A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.

OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
No one likes extremists on either side, but if I have to choose, I will defend historically persecuted groups over groups that wear swastikas and salute Hitler. Call me crazy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next