It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: AmeriKKKa
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:43 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The irony is that Obama's not being born in Kenya was given much more attention by Republicans than McCain's being born in Panama.
That isn't really true either. McCain's status was such a big deal they had Congressional hearings about it.

Can you explain how what I said wasn't true?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... hn-mccain/
McCain received the most attention possible about his birth status given there were Congressional hearings about it and a resolution passed.

So, pretty much all of it.

Few knew about it and Democrats never contested the prospect of him becoming President. His legitimacy and eligibility were questionable since it was known that he was born in Panama. There still was no movement. Obama's was created out of thin air.

Fox News focused on it for years too. Obama had to produce a birth certificate because of it. To be honest if Dems wanted to contest McCain it would have been very easy to do so. What I recall (which admittedly isn't much) was that they resolved the issue so that it would not become a question once McCain wasn't elected.

Congress would not have been able to ultimately resolve that anyway. That would have been a question for the Supreme Court.

His eligibility was never challenged in the Courts.

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:47 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The irony is that Obama's not being born in Kenya was given much more attention by Republicans than McCain's being born in Panama.
That isn't really true either. McCain's status was such a big deal they had Congressional hearings about it.

A Congressional Hearing doesn't mean that something receives more attention either.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... hn-mccain/
McCain received the most attention possible about his birth status given there were Congressional hearings about it and a resolution passed.

So, pretty much all of it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 am 

long time guy wrote:
Few knew about it and Democrats never contested the prospect of him becoming President. His legitimacy and eligibility were questionable since it was known that he was born in Panama. There still was no movement. Obama's was created out of thin air.
What are you talking about? Hillary and Obama were co-sponsors of the bill that validated his legitimacy after it was investigated. Somehow it was a secret? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:57 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
What are you talking about? Hillary and Obama were co-sponsors of the bill that validated his legitimacy after it was investigated. Somehow it was a secret? :lol:

I missed the movement my Bad. Again his eligibility could not have been established by Congress unless they were willing to add an Amendment to the Constitution.

The push to get rid of him would have had to have come in the Courts.

I didn't know about the resolution and if you think that it was a bigger deal than what Trump did then fine. It. didn't receive much play because there was no movement to deny McCain. If there were it would have been fought in the Courts.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Just for clarity, he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, which was not the same as Panama(uh-uh-uh-UH-uh).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:05 am 

long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I missed the movement my Bad. Again his eligibility could not have been established by Congress unless they were willing to add an Amendment to the Constitution.

I didn't know about the resolution and if you think that it was a bigger deal than what Trump did then fine. It. didn't receive much play because there was no movement to deny McCain. If there were it would have been fought in the Courts.
Are you sure? It seemed like the resolution was enough proof needed. I mean, anyone can sue for anything but it would have been virtually impossible to win after that.

What Trump did was horrible too. He's a pathetic human being and I wish he would quit or get impeached.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:13 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Are you sure? It seemed like the resolution was enough proof needed. I mean, anyone can sue for anything but it would have been virtually impossible to win after that.

What Trump did was horrible too. He's a pathetic human being and I wish he would quit or get impeached.

I'm certain that it would have to be settled in the Supreme Court because Eligibility requirements are established in the Constitution. If someone would have pushed like Trump pushed with Obama then there would have been court hearings that led up to the Supreme Court. The Dems Senators signed off on McCain early in an effort to preempt. I didn't know of the resolution but I didn't remember the issue being a big deal.

They could have made it hard on McCain if they'd wanted to. I think they didn't because they believed that he would lose. I think he if would have been elected then there would have been a push to question the legality.

All it takes is one crackpot politician or citizen to spike it. Of course we will never know.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:23 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
conns7901 wrote:
Good chance that Obama probably claimed to be from Kenya when it came to getting college financial aid. But he was obviously born in Hawaii.

That is what I thought. They would embarrass him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:51 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Milk is alt-right now too! Caucasians have the lowest incidence of lactose intolerance so the 4chan Nazis drink milk to show off what good lactose-tolerating genes they have. Soon you won't even be able to take a leak without white supremacists affixing symbolism to it.

:lol: This is what I was talking about earlier. I find it really difficult to believe that people who think drinking milk is evidence of their genetic superiority form a large enough constituency that the future of the Republic is in jeopardy from them. NOT ALL MILK DRINKERS!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I hope that's milk.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:58 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Milk is alt-right now too! Caucasians have the lowest incidence of lactose intolerance so the 4chan Nazis drink milk to show off what good lactose-tolerating genes they have. Soon you won't even be able to take a leak without white supremacists affixing symbolism to it.

:lol: This is what I was talking about earlier. I find it really difficult to believe that people who think drinking milk is evidence of their genetic superiority form a large enough constituency that the future of the Republic is in jeopardy from them. NOT ALL MILK DRINKERS!

It's gotta be hilarious for a guy like LeBron or Usain Bolt or Carl Lewis to look at those guys saying they are "superior"

Fuck your ethnicity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:22 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

It's gotta be hilarious for a guy like LeBron or Usain Bolt or Carl Lewis to look at those guys saying they are "superior"

The President and his henchmen like Bannon and Miller actually think that they are superior. If they aren't superior then their deficit in that area has been created by interaction and prevalence of the "others".

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
long time guy wrote:

The President and his henchmen like Bannon and Miller actually think that they are superior. If they aren't superior then their deficit in that area has been created by interaction and prevalence of the "others".

It really is not that hard to believe that there is a inherent "Nazi" mentality in the Eastern establishment,long term Federal bureaucracy of the government. Goes back to the immediate aftermath of WW2 and operation PaperClip. The public was fed the semi-truth that we just had to have the rocket scientist to beast the Russians to the moon and they where innocent of being hard core Nazis. Bullshit,Van Braun signed off on slave labor and oversaw camps. There where a lot of guys brought over/in. The entire Ghalen spy organization was incorporated into the CIA. So basically the CIA Russia desk was run by and staffed by Ex Nazis. After WW@ there where Nazis everywhere in the US government,high and low.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:04 pm 

If this is true,I want continuous coverage with no censoring.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
chaspoppcap wrote:

Claims to who?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
chaspoppcap wrote:

How is it that thinking a 17-year-old would fuck you still wasn't the dumbest thought you ever had?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Curious Hair wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

How is it that thinking a 17-year-old would fuck you still wasn't the dumbest thought you ever had?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:29 pm 

pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
Curious Hair wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:55 pm 

pizza_Place: ......
In the running for worst meme of all time
Complete with a to/too error

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol: CH

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:20 pm 

pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
:lol: @ Peeps

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:58 am 

Bagels wrote:

Fuck your ethnicity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:00 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Bagels wrote:

Rick doesn't look too bad in that Twitter handle pic.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:01 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Bagels wrote:

Rick doesn't look too bad in that Twitter handle pic.

:lol:

Fuck your ethnicity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:10 am 

A guy in my office is a big fan of NR. I sent this to him and he responded that "its reality"

Fuck your ethnicity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Mariano's
America wrote:
Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:
America wrote:
Liberals must realize that when push comes to shove people are going to react violently when internet ideas are brought into the real world. This is all a totally natural (and, like it or not, necessary) reaction to the left's identity politics obsession. All that condescension and hate directed at the working middle class is turning out to be a bit of an error.

If that were really the case then their hate would also be directed at Trump. Trump used non documented workers on many of his real estate projects and the White working class gave him a pass.

He's just trolling. Nothing is off limits to his trolling.

This is your coping mechanism for dealing with ideas that you don't like and haven't been trained to deal with.

Just saw this. Good job.

"good job. good job."--Dr [redacted]
"siudo"--Capt America

#PsychologyToday

"One guy lays the pipe, the other guy smokes it"--Clint Eastwood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:45 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:10 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next