It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hillary Clinton
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:57 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
tommy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Harvard Dan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
So ltg says Israel has a right to exist in the Middle East on at least a portion of the land they currently occupy! We've done good work here!

BRick, the Jimmy Carter of CFMB.

Did he announce his Presidential run for the Democrats in the town where the KKK had its headquarters like Jimmy Carter did?

Stone Mountain?

Did he also trot the whorish and racist push to return states' rights as well as the other guy did from his script?

I'm not sure that's right. I think that was something Lee Atwater came up with and Reagan ran with it. And I'm pretty sure the KKK was started in Tennessee.

On Pulaski Road in Tennessee, I think. I guess it runs all the way down there.

I think Robert Byrd's address was also on Pulaski.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:58 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Harvard Dan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
So ltg says Israel has a right to exist in the Middle East on at least a portion of the land they currently occupy! We've done good work here!

BRick, the Jimmy Carter of CFMB.

Did he announce his Presidential run for the Democrats in the town where the KKK had its headquarters like Jimmy Carter did?

Stone Mountain?

Did he also trot the whorish and racist push to return states' rights as well as the other guy did from his script?

I'm not sure that's right. I think that was something Lee Atwater came up with and Reagan ran with it. And I'm pretty sure the KKK was started in Tennessee.

I don't doubt Atwater & Ailes crafted it. Bonzo's little buddy just grew into his role.

And yeah the klan was started in Tenn., but like with kudzu and roaches, you never could kill the Klan and goofs celebrated every rebirth of sorts in their finest traditions. Stone Mountain has its own southern heritage relief carved there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
tommy wrote:
On Pulaski Road in Tennessee, I think. I guess it runs all the way down there.

One time my mother asked me if Milwaukee Avenue ran all the way to Milwaukee and I kind of snottily told her, "Yeah, it was an old Indian trail. Why the hell do you think it's called that?" She replied, "Oh, does California run all the way to the West Coast? You asshole." :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
You should have replied, "California runs north and south. How is that supposed to get to the Pacific!"

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
You should have replied, "California runs north and south. How is that supposed to get to the Pacific!"

That may have been her point.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:14 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Posting a link to anti-Semitic literature probably isn't the best way to make the case that you're not anti-Semitic. :lol:

So anyone that makes the case against Israel is Necessarily Anti Semitic? Nice way to continuously paint with that broad brush.

I'm pretty sure that your case regarding Islamophobia would be more difficult to prove.

Quote:
Since "islamophobia" isn't anything but a propaganda word
I could just as easily make the same case against Anti Semite. The duck count for relevant points is fast approaching a hundred. Something tells me it isn't because of the use of the term Islamophobe either.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:28 pm 

Sure won't take long for the usual suspects to come out of the woodwork to discredit this piece of evidence. Or completely ignore it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... XntdipfaZQ

I don't agree with him on his reversal of Zionism but the point that he makes regarding the origins of the conflict are spot on. There is irrefutable evidence regarding the creation of Israel and the stupidity of thinking that Palestinians should simply accept it is one of the major things fueling the conflict.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:35 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Sure won't take long for the usual suspects to come out of the woodwork to discredit this piece of evidence. Or completely ignore it.

I don't agree with him on his reversal of Zionism but the point that he makes regarding the origins of the conflict are spot on. There is irrefutable evidence regarding the creation of Israel and the stupidity of thinking that Palestinians should simply accept it is one of the major things fueling the conflict.

"Kick out all the immigrants even the ones who showed up legally" is certainly a Trumpet-like stance.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
long time guy wrote:

Yep, you win, the establishment of Israel in 1948 and the 1967 Six Day War are the root cause of the violence...

oh wait

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

Go kiss my beautiful Jewish ass.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:37 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:

"Kick out all the immigrants even the ones who showed up legally" is certainly a Trumpet-like stance.

So is bias against Muslims/Arabs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:38 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Ok so you say all of this to say that a "real world" is a world where it is ok for Jewish people to settle on land in which they were overwhelmingly the minority and establish a nation state. I could much more find bias in your views towards Arabs/Muslims than you'd ever be able to find in mine towards Jews.

Also as I previously stated the greatest amount of historical persecution of Jewish people has occurred in countries located throughout Europe. Martin Luther was an Arab and neither was Hitler. The Pogroms were also carried out in European countries.

We have gone over this before and you completely ignore my response here...

At the time of partition, the Jews were the majority population in the lands granted to them and the Arabs were the majority in the lands that they were to receive.

That's how fucking partition works. You grant statehood to each group that is a majority in the portions granted to them.

Furthermore, there were a million homeless Jews sitting in DP camps in Europe in 1947. It was known that they would not be able to go back to living in Europe after what they had experienced and thus would be moving to their new homeland.

Let's also not forget the 800,000 Jews living in Arab lands who were being persecuted by Arab nationalists and knowing they would be unwelcome in their lands and needing a place to go to.

I fully expect you will ignore this point as you always do. Go fuck yourself.

This is utter bullshit. You can go fuck yourself also. I don't profess to be a guru on this stuff but I hate when people make up shit to justify bullshit. I'm not an Anti Semite just because i don't subscribe to this theory. The fact of the matter is that there were far more Arabs living on that land at the time and if statehood was to be granted to anyone it should be them. Spare me all of this shit regarding Anti Semitism and remember your hypocritical asshole the next time you or anyone of you other biased fucks try to make the case about me charging people with being racist for voting for Trump.

Yeah there are a lot of fucking hypocrites who post here.
I think you are understating just what the desire for the complete removal of the state of Israel as a country actually means. This isn't them giving up on land that they "shouldn't have" but the complete removal of a state with it being handed over to a different religion because some of them were there after the Jews had been kicked out before.

As I asked before, if you wanted to remove all Mexicans from Mexico, would you be anti-Mexican? It's hard to argue that you wouldn't be. This is the same thing.

Why can't he just be wrong? I don't think his views come from hate. He has a posting history that proves he isn't a guy that goes around spewing hate. We disagree a lot but there are no swords on his lips.
LTG has MANY views about blacks that MANY of the same people criticizing him now pat him on the back for. He doesn't hate blacks or Jewish people.

This doesn't apply to you but far too often I've seen people in this thread explode when certain labels were used to describe them or people who look like them or share views similar to them. Those same people are quick to use similar labels to describe others. They don't wait or do any of the other crap they suggest others do.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:53 pm 

Nas wrote:
Why can't he just be wrong? I don't think his views come from hate. He has a posting history that proves he isn't a guy that goes around spewing hate. We disagree a lot but there are no swords on his lips.
LTG has MANY views about blacks that MANY of the same people criticizing him now pat him on the back for. He doesn't hate blacks or Jewish people.

This doesn't apply to you but far too often I've seen people in this thread explode when certain labels were used to describe them or people who look like them or share views similar to them. Those same people are quick to use similar labels to describe others. They don't wait or do any of the other crap they suggest others do.
I'll agree I don't think his views come from hatred. I think he is taking a fair point(Israel was very poorly handled when it was created) and taking it to a point where he advocates for the destruction and removal of all Jews in the area. I mean, I think it's fair to say that his view is anti-semetic just like it is fair to think that it was anti-Muslim to do Trump's travel ban and it's fairly obvious that ltg's thoughts on Israel are MUCH more extreme than stopping people from entering the United States.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:56 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Yep, you win, the establishment of Israel in 1948 and the 1967 Six Day War are the root cause of the violence...

oh wait

As usual you are full of shit. I could easily go back to the philosophy as a starting point. When you get past it all it was the Arabs that were dispossessed of land not Jews. You can continue to spin and take offense all the hell you want but that fact doesn't change. Also interesting is the way that it is acceptable that the land be carved up by Europeans also. Historical relevance you ask? You betcha. Reminds me (definitely not you) with all of your damn biases of how Africa was colonized during the 1800's. Europeans deciding winners and losers and the indigenous people not having much to say about it. When it is your own all of the so called objectivity goes out the damn window doesn't it?

As I said before anytime you damn hypocrites (Toxic) you listening? want to lock up feel free. I'm not going anywhere with this either.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:00 pm 

Well, we could just go back to how it was before Israel came along(and then afterwards as we see with Russia) and just let the borders and countries be decided how it always has been which is military and allies are how things are decided.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:

I'll agree I don't think his views come from hatred. I think he is taking a fair point(Israel was very poorly handled when it was created) and taking it to a point where he advocates for the destruction and removal of all Jews in the area. I mean, I think it's fair to say that his view is anti-semetic just like it is fair to think that it was anti-Muslim to do Trump's travel ban and it's fairly obvious that ltg's thoughts on Israel are MUCH more extreme than stopping people from entering the United States.

Agree to disagree

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:02 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:

You keep discussing the removal of Jewish people as if they were the original inhabitants of the land and the way in which you condescendingly dismiss the Palestinian perspective "Creation of Israel was poorly handled" should be offensive to anyone of that particular heritage. Its creation is the driving force behind the conflict but the Arabs are supposed to take their ball and go home because pro Israeli forces tell them to? Get the hell out of here with that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:08 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

oh wait

As usual you are full of shit. I could easily go back to the philosophy as a starting point. When you get past it all it was the Arabs that were dispossessed of land not Jews. You can continue to spin and take offense all the hell you want but that fact doesn't change. Also interesting is the way that it is acceptable that the land be carved up by Europeans also. Historical relevance you ask? You betcha. Reminds me (definitely not you) with all of your damn biases of how Africa was colonized during the 1800's. Europeans deciding winners and losers and the indigenous people not having much to say about it. When it is your own all of the so called objectivity goes out the damn window doesn't it?

As I said before anytime you damn hypocrites (Toxic) you listening? want to lock up feel free. I'm not going anywhere with this either.

Who was dispossessed of land in the 20s when the Arabs started dragging Jews onto the streets and killing them? The scenes in Hebron in 1929 were similar to what would be seen 9 years later on Kristalnacht.

You have shown time and time again to have absolutely no grasp on the conflict and run an argument that doesn't stand up when held against the facts of the situation.

There was no Jewish state in 1921 when the violence started, 1922 when the Mufti rose to power on the platform of killing Jews, 1929 when Hebron (where Jews lived for 3,000 years) was subject to a Pogrom, 1937 when Arabs rioted in Jerusalem against Jews, etc.

These are indisputable facts. The facts are Arabs will not live side-by-side with Jews, even if the Jews don't have a state. Their actions from 1920 onwards have proven this fact.

Your sources on the conflict conveniently leave out these historical events as if they never happened and also love to ignore the fact that Jews lived uninterrupted in the land for 3,200 years. A Jewish presence in the land predates the establishment of Islam by over 1700 years.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:10 pm 

long time guy wrote:
You keep discussing the removal of Jewish people as if they were the original inhabitants of the land and the way in which you condescendingly dismiss the Palestinian perspective "Creation of Israel was poorly handled" should be offensive to anyone of that particular heritage. Its creation is the driving force behind the conflict but the Arabs are supposed to take their ball and go home because pro Israeli forces tell them to? Get the hell out of here with that.
Well, they pretty much should. The country did not exist and no one even cared about it existing until the Jews wanted to move in. In literally any other time in human history everyone would say "Yeah, that happened, and you have to deal with it". There is no other instance where the inhabitants of an area were given infinite control simply because they were there. That includes the huge numbers of Jews that were sent away numerous times in history.

So yeah, the "Palestinians" who lived there in very low numbers can deal with some immigration of Jews and work with them instead of against them. We'll have to redo every mile of the world if "I WAS HERE FIRST" is the new standard.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:12 pm 

LTG, I'm going to ask a basic question.

Arabs had sovereignty of Gaza, East Jerusalem, and the West Bank from 1949's armistice up until 1967. Where was the urge to declare a Palestinian state at that time? Just answer that for me. There was certainly nothing stopping them, no occupation or anything.

Also, while we are talking about unanswered questions, I still don't have my question answered on what makes a Palestinian Arab different than the other Arabs living on the levant in 1948.

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
I'll keep the not hate just ignorant card for future reference.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:20 pm 

I have a quiz for LTG to take.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:27 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Arabs had sovereignty of Gaza, East Jerusalem, and the West Bank from 1949's armistice up until 1967. Where was the urge to declare a Palestinian state at that time? Just answer that for me. There was certainly nothing stopping them, no occupation or anything.

Also, while we are talking about unanswered questions, I still don't have my question answered on what makes a Palestinian Arab different than the other Arabs living on the levant in 1948.

You keep focusing on the area post 1948. I'm concerned about the land prior to the creation of Israel. Yeah they had sovereignty post 1948 in those areas but they were reluctant to establish a state because they didn't accept Israel as a state. If they'd established a Palestinian state then it further served to legitimize Israel as a state. I don't advocate for the destruction of Israel but I'm not Palestinian. You are asking them to accept the dispossession of land as a consequence for the worldly persecution of Jewish people. It is obvious that they are unwilling to do it and I think you are well aware as to why.

You also are asking them to accept decisions made by colonial masters too. Ironically decisions made by the same masters that were responsible for much of the worldwide persecution of Jewish people in the first place.

The concept and theory behind Zionism was centered on dispossessing Arabs of their land. That was outlined by Herzl in his manifesto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

[img]dumb_image.jpg[/img]

Looks like Israel made and Palestine just missed the "All Countries Must Be Established by" date. Sorry, South Sudan. You're out!

But to answer question one, Israel was founded by both the United States and Britain. Both of those countries condemn the occupation. So shouldn't the U.S. and the U.K. have the power to sort the situation out?

Last edited by IMU on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:33 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

You keep focusing on the area post 1948. I'm concerned about the land prior to the creation of Israel. Yeah they had sovereignty post 1948 in those areas but they were reluctant to establish a state because they didn't accept Israel as a state. If they'd established a Palestinian state then it further served to legitimize Israel as a state. I don't advocate for the destruction of Israel but I'm not Palestinian. You are asking them to accept the dispossession of land as a consequence for the worldly persecution of Jewish people. It is obvious that they are unwilling to do it and I think you are well aware as to why.

You also are asking them to accept decisions made by colonial masters too. Ironically decisions made by the same masters that were responsible for much of the worldwide persecution of Jewish people in the first place.

The concept and theory behind Zionism was centered on dispossessing Arabs of their land. That was outlined by Herzl in his manifesto
What you keep ignoring is that they didn't even organize as a country. If they wanted statehood at that time they literally could have done it. It only became an issue when the Jews started to return to an area they have a long recorded history in after being forced to leave.

Claiming that Jews have no rational basis for wanting to live in Jerusalem is a very difficult argument to make.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:35 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

800,000 Jews were dispossessed of land by Arabs post partition so don't even go down that road. You have no leg to stand on there.

Also, you once again ignore that Jews were the significant majority in the lands granted via partition. The Arabs within Israel were invited to stay with full rights (and a few hundred thousand did) if they accepted to live in peace with the Jews there. Of course many refused and fled to clear the way for the Arab armies, which proved to be inept against the Jews, who were largely without heavy weapons.

Once again, you barely hear about those 800,000 Jews evicted from Arab lands as Jews care for their own, unlike the Arabs who use the Palestinians as a cause. If they really want a state, they can have one in Jordan where the Palestinians are the majority population (funny you rarely hear that fact).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:35 pm 

IMU wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Looks like Israel made and Palestine just missed the "All Countries Must Be Established by" date. Sorry, South Sudan. You're out!

But to answer question one, Israel was founded by both the United States and Britain. Both of those countries condemn the occupation. So shouldn't the U.S. and the U.K. have the power to sort the situation out?

It wasn't, it was founded by UN partition, the same way Pakistan was founded. Is Pakistan not a country?

Also, even to this date Palestine has never been established as a country, which is largely my point. How can Jews steal land from a country that doesn't even and never did exist?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
IMU wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

It wasn't, it was founded by UN partition, the same way Pakistan was founded. Is Pakistan not a country?

Also, even to this date Palestine has never been established as a country, which is largely my point. How can Jews steal land from a country that doesn't even and never did exist?

The same way that the United States did, and to this day, is still making reparations to the displaced peoples.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:41 pm 

IMU wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
IMU wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

The same way that the United States did, and to this day, is still making reparations to the displaced peoples.
As Ogie, we have recorded history of many Jews in the area hundreds of years prior to Islam even existing. Why did they lose their claim?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next