It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:28 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/dubai/7251960/Dubai-Hamas-assassination-how-it-was-planned.html

Another example of a terrorist act committed by the Mossad.

assassinating a terrorist leader is not terrorism.

Tell me, was the Bin Laden raid terrorism?

fucking moron :lol:

No you are a fucking idiot and a moron. Trace the history of guys like Sharon Peres and Muir you fucking asshole. Each and everyone one of them have risen up through acts of terrorism. Trace their links to terrorist acts you damn idiot. I'm sure in your convoluted thinking every act that they committed was done for "security" reasons. That is what your partisan hack ass uses to sleep at,night then so be it.

The mere fact that you continuously levy personal attacks demonstrates how weak you are on this. I do it in response to what you say.

Please tell me who Sharon Peres is.... I think you just combined Ariel Sharon and Shimon Peres (2 very different people) into 1. Really, this post right here shows you are a moron. Just quit while you are behind.

Also, name 1 terrorist attack either of those 2 men has committed.

Also, who was Muir? Do you mean Gola Meir? :lol: yeah a school teacher educated in Wisconsin, quite the terrorist.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:31 am 

long time guy wrote:
Sharon Affectionately known as the "bulldozer". It makes me Anti-Semitism because I happen to point this out however.

Check him out.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ace-israel

The man who singlehandedly and unilaterally pulled out of Gaza isn't a peacemaker? Sorry, but that's more of a peace gesture than any Palestinian leader has ever made. Blow me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:32 am 

long time guy wrote:
Sharon Affectionately known as the "bulldozer". It makes me Anti-Semitism because I happen to point this out however.

Check him out.

It was a valid defense to say that Israel does not equal all Jews. However, it's harder to justify when you are now linking Israel to Hollywood because of the fairly obvious reasons why the skills of a an ex-special forces person would be useful to someone as high profile as him. I'm sure there are plenty of former special forces military members from many countries in Hollywood doing a variety of things.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:35 am 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Iran actively and proudly wants the destruction of Israel. It's not insurance.

Then why aren't they at war with Israel? In fact they have never warred with Israel? Even if that is the case it still doesn't justify the terrorist acts committed against scientists. He asked for an act of terrorism and I provided it. Now he is attempting to move the proverbial goal post by justifying the act of terrorism. That was not part of his original premise.

Do you believe that the assassination of 5 Iranian scientists was an act of terrorism? Yes or no.

um they have warred with Israel, several times in fact. You realize Hezbollah is a proxy of Iran, right? Nah, you probably didn't since you're completely clueless ont his subject.

Once again, you still haven't listed a terrorist attack, all you have listed are directed attacks against strategic targets which post an imminent threat to Israel, hardly terrorism. Give me a real terrorist attack like a cafe bombing or something like that, but honestly such an event doesn't exist.

Strategic targets my ass. That's spin. That fact remains that the scientists that were killed were civilians. They weren't soldiers or enemy combatants. That's an act of terrorism. As far as Hezbelloh goes I'm very familiar with their history you fucking dope. I understand Iranian ties to them also. It still doesn't mean that Iran has gone to war with Israel. Claims stands.

I have never once advocated for the destruction of Israel either. I had a problem with its formation. Doesn't make me an anti Semite because I feel that way. I could easily levy an anti Arab charge against guys like you. You either excuse or ignore the behavior of Israelis at every turn and you've revealed yourself to be a damn hypocrite.

As far as message board consensus goes I could care less obviously

You cannot find one other person to back up that attacking the scientists was terrorism. As has been stated countless times, they were building a weapon with the sole intent of destroying Israel. They were willing participants in a nuclear program that was deemed illegal. Killing them was militarily justified not one other person will come here and say that this was an act of terrorism.

You made a bullshit accusation earlier in this thread, you subsequently failed to support it, and now you try to spin military action against justified targets into terrorism. Sorry, neither I nor anyone else here is buying it.

As for Hezbollah, they take their orders from Tehran and have been fighting Iran's war against Israel for them. This is also during the time that Iran funds and arms Hamas and Islamic Jihad. Iran's own leaders have called for Israel's destruction, a claim that even you don't counter.

I asked for real concrete terrorist attacks and all you bring up are events which no reasonable poster her agrees to be terrorism.

Meanwhile, you seem to have no problem with Iran, which has been the driving force behind the Syrian Civil War. Why am I not shocked, you don't give a damn about the Middle East unless you can blame the Jews.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:36 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Check him out.

It was a valid defense to say that Israel does not equal all Jews. However, it's harder to justify when you are now linking Israel to Hollywood because of the fairly obvious reasons why the skills of a an ex-special forces person would be useful to someone as high profile as him. I'm sure there are plenty of former special forces military members from many countries in Hollywood doing a variety of things.

To be honest I used it merely to introduce the Mossad into the discussion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:37 am 

long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Check him out.

because you are an antisemite with a blood lust for Jews. You just couldn't resist and now you've truly made an ass of yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:42 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Then why aren't they at war with Israel? In fact they have never warred with Israel? Even if that is the case it still doesn't justify the terrorist acts committed against scientists. He asked for an act of terrorism and I provided it. Now he is attempting to move the proverbial goal post by justifying the act of terrorism. That was not part of his original premise.

Do you believe that the assassination of 5 Iranian scientists was an act of terrorism? Yes or no.

um they have warred with Israel, several times in fact. You realize Hezbollah is a proxy of Iran, right? Nah, you probably didn't since you're completely clueless ont his subject.

Once again, you still haven't listed a terrorist attack, all you have listed are directed attacks against strategic targets which post an imminent threat to Israel, hardly terrorism. Give me a real terrorist attack like a cafe bombing or something like that, but honestly such an event doesn't exist.

Strategic targets my ass. That's spin. That fact remains that the scientists that were killed were civilians. They weren't soldiers or enemy combatants. That's an act of terrorism. As far as Hezbelloh goes I'm very familiar with their history you fucking dope. I understand Iranian ties to them also. It still doesn't mean that Iran has gone to war with Israel. Claims stands.

I have never once advocated for the destruction of Israel either. I had a problem with its formation. Doesn't make me an anti Semite because I feel that way. I could easily levy an anti Arab charge against guys like you. You either excuse or ignore the behavior of Israelis at every turn and you've revealed yourself to be a damn hypocrite.

You cannot find one other person to back up that attacking the scientists was terrorism. As has been stated countless times, they were building a weapon with the sole intent of destroying Israel. They were willing participants in a nuclear program that was deemed illegal. Killing them was militarily justified not one other person will come here and say that this was an act of terrorism.

You made a bullshit accusation earlier in this thread, you subsequently failed to support it, and now you try to spin military action against justified targets into terrorism. Sorry, neither I nor anyone else here is buying it.

As for Hezbollah, they take their orders from Tehran and have been fighting Iran's war against Israel for them. This is also during the time that Iran funds and arms Hamas and Islamic Jihad. Iran's own leaders have called for Israel's destruction, a claim that even you don't counter.

I asked for real concrete terrorist attacks and all you bring up are events which no reasonable poster her agrees to be terrorism.

Meanwhile, you seem to have no problem with Iran, which has been the driving force behind the Syrian Civil War. Why am I not shocked, you don't give a damn about the Middle East unless you can blame the Jews.

I hope by back up you're not talking about people on here. I'd take odds that people on here wouldn't publicly post it even if they agreed with me.

Obama had a problem with it. Probably wouldn't refer to it as terrorism but anyone with a functioning brain could definitely infer that he believed it was.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds either. You are king of individual protections until those protections effect you. Funny how all of your grandiose infringement against individual rights garbage subsided all of a sudden. Those guys had families and they were murdered in an act of terrorism.

Now you are excusing the behavior of noted terrorist Sharon. You are a damn hack.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:43 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Check him out.

because you are an antisemite with a blood lust for Jews. You just couldn't resist and now you've truly made an ass of yourself.

You've been exposed for the fraud that you are.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:48 am 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Check him out.

Since you ignored my earlier post, please tell me who Sharon Peres and Muir were... You named them as terrorists, yet funnily enough they don't exist.

Now who really has been exposed as the fraud here?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Ogie, would you at least modify the thread title to reflect what this has become?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:50 am 

S(h)imon says? Peres!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:53 am 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I hope by back up you're not talking about people on here. I'd take odds that people on here wouldn't publicly post it even if they agreed with me.

Obama had a problem with it. Probably wouldn't refer to it as terrorism but anyone with a functioning brain could definitely infer that he believed it was.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds either. You are king of individual protections until those protections effect you. Funny how all of your grandiose infringement against individual rights garbage subsided all of a sudden. Those guys had families and they were murdered in an act of terrorism.

Now you are excusing the behavior of noted terrorist Sharon. You are a damn hack.

Once gain, no nation other than Iran considered it to be terrorism. In fact, historians drew a parallel to the allied bombing of V2 sites, during which engineers and scientists were killed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -Iran.html

It also notes that the scientists were knowingly working on a project which had been deemed illegal via non-proliferation treaties and the UNSC. Sorry for not shedding a tear over scientists working to kill millions in Tel Aviv. I know the thought of that happening makes you hard, but really no one agrees with you. If they did agree with you, they would post it, there is no secret cabal of posters who agree with you and are afraid to say so. You are simply wrong so you stand alone.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:54 am 

denisdman wrote:
Ogie, would you at least modify the thread title to reflect what this has become?

done :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:19 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Check him out.

Since you ignored my earlier post, please tell me who Sharon Peres and Muir were... You named them as terrorists, yet funnily enough they don't exist.

Now who really has been exposed as the fraud here?

I meant Meir not Muir.

Shimon Peres

Ariel Sharon

Golda Muir.

It won't take,long to discredit this particular site I'm sure.

I don't have time but I will revisit this later you damn fraud.

You knew exactly whom I was attempting to reference also

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Israeli%20 ... 0Nakba.htm

Shots out to One (of the Better)Post(ers) for seeing your know nothing partisan hack ass for who you really are. Nothing more than a damn apologist. Join the fucking club. You already have.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:26 am 

No one agrees with me? You are a rather presumptuous lad aren't You?

http://m.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politi ... sts-343977

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:33 am 

So you literally cite a poetry site as your source, not any sort of public research journal or accepted media source. The 1st source in the footnotes from your site is this gem (http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/jews ... media.html) pushing ((())) media control conspiracy. Are you sure you're not an alt righter? You seem to believe much of what they spew. You claim (let's be honest you probably don't really have them) to have academic credentials, surely you know what can be considered to be a valid source and what cannot.

Admit it, you are upset Israel exists. You claim that Golda Meir, Shimon Peres, and Ariel Sharon each committed terrorist attacks. Just as your fabricated Mossad terrorist attacks, these events do not exist. Given the fact you thought Peres and Sharon were 1 person and that you cannot spell Meir's name correctly, I'd say you really know nothing about them.

You're calling me a partisan hack, yet I have supported my arguments (once again) with real factual information from neutral sources. You on the other hand run to conspiracy and poetry blogs which pull from material associated with the alt-right.

Truly, you know nothing of this topic. You're speaking with someone who has lived there and has an intimate knowledge of the region. You truly are not equipped to discuss this topic and prove it each time you bring it up.

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:34 am 

long time guy wrote:

still not calling it terrorism, no other nation outside of Iran did.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:37 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Having a good chuckle at Israel's menace, "Muir." They call him the Dreidel of Dublin, they do!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:37 am 

I first heard about Golda in sixth grade. I honestly don’t know how her last named is pronounced, but the teacher made it sound like, “ Gold in my ear”.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:38 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You really are a dim fucking bulb. Do you really think that Obama would ever go so far as to say that Israel would commit an act of terrorism? If I find other countries in the Middle East that claimed it was an act of terrorism all you're going to do is simply discredit them. You are a partisan hack attempting disguise yourself under the banner of "Libertarianism".

As far as the Mossad goes it is pretty much well known that they have a specific wing that deals with Assassination. The mere fact that you continuously have made this about me demonstrates the lightweight way that you go about things. As with the Cold War argument you fabricate things in order to fit your own narrative and worldview. You are a damn lightweight and the constant need to always seek message board validation proves it. Stand on your own for a damn change.

Last edited by long time guy on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
rogers park bryan wrote:
What a terrible turn this thread has taken.

I blame the Jews.

Its odd seeing a staunch libertarian going so hard in defense of Mossad and Israel.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:43 am 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You really are a dim fucking bulb. Do you really think that Obama would ever go so far as to say that Israel would commit an act of terrorism. If I find other countries in the Middle East that claimed it was an act of terrorism all you're going to do is simply discredit them. You are a partisan hack attempting disguise yourself under the banner of "Libertarianism".

Obama was not the only leader in the world at the time. Seriously, just give up, you do not have background knowledge for this discussion and truly have proven it.

No one is coming her to back up your bullshit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:43 am 

FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

Its odd seeing a staunch libertarian going so hard in defense of Mossad and Israel.

3+ yrs living there. Besides, I differentiate between a nation with 2 oceans with thousands of miles as passive defense vs one with real existential threats on the border.

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:44 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
FavreFan wrote:

I think it's odd seeing a Jewish guy who loves podcasts go so hard for guns. We all contain multitudes here at C(no S)FMB.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:45 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I think it's odd seeing a Jewish guy who loves podcasts go so hard for guns. We all contain multitudes here at C(no S)FMB.

:lol: true

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:45 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

Especially one that so regularly denounces the "feared for my life" justification for use of deadly force. I guess a nuclear weapons program inspires more of a reasonable fear in Israel than does grabbing a cop's gun in said cop?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:46 am 

FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

That is because he isn't a damn Libertarian. Libertarianism is the proverbial "safe space" for right wing hacks. He also is damn fraud. Next time he champions "individual rights" call his dumb ass on his constant defense of human rights violations committed by Israelis. He is a fucking fraud.

i'm sure the resident ball lickers will come out en masse in customary support of his bullshit too. He can call me an anti Semite all the hell he wants. I don't give a fuck. I have an ability to reason. He doesn't.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:47 am 

long time guy wrote:

The mere fact that you continuously levy personal attacks demonstrates how weak you are on this. I do it in response to what you say.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:47 am 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

Especially one that so regularly denounces the "feared for my life" justification for use of deadly force. I guess a nuclear weapons program inspires more of a reasonable fear in Israel than does grabbing a cop's gun in said cop?

18 more pages

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:
i'm sure the resident ball lickers will come out en masse in customary support of his bullshit too. He can call me an anti Semite all the hell he wants. I don't give a fuck. I have an ability to reason. He doesn't.

Still can't put my finger on why people are so openly hostile with me...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 29  Next