It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:46 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Jesus so now tweaking a tit is considered harassment??!!

Hilarie Burton was obviously a right-wing plant trying to trap Ben!

No, although I do think that's harassment or at the very best very inappropriate. There's a new video with a different chick. A lot worse, imo.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 96151.html

He also mocks the disabled for good measure.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:49 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
rogers park bryan wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

No, although I do think that's harassment or at the very best very inappropriate. There's a new video with a different chick. A lot worse, imo.

:|

I hope you didn't think that post was serious.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:50 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

:|

I hope you didn't think that post was serious.

I dont what to believe, Peeps! Crazy times.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:51 am 

Very fine people on both sides.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:12 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
It has to be harder now for the liberals to paint only the right as womyn abusers now right?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:14 am 

pittmike wrote:
It has to be harder now for the liberals to paint only the right as womyn abusers now right?

FAKE NEWS.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:16 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
pittmike wrote:

Dude, we all know these rich, entitled white liberal men are just as bad. They are as hypocritical as the bible bashing set that claims morality and then father children with their mistresses. They all believe they are above the law and the rules that the rest of society is supposed to play by.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:17 am 

pittmike wrote:

I dont think that has ever been the narrative. Other than wing nuts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:
I still am not feeling a level of outrage from the left like we saw for Trump and Billy Bush talking about grabbing snatch.

Another false equivalency. Hollywood exec.vs Republican Presidential Candidate. Yeah that sure is an even trade.

And why are PittMike and others spiking the football? What exactly did you guys win here?

Guy in Hollywood, who has no effect on your life, turns out to be a bad guy. Story at 11.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 am 

Guys... Guys... The left tried to paint Mr. Fucking Rogers Mitt Romney as a woman hater.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:19 am 

Has anyone been following all the harassment at San Francisco tech firms? These shops are uber liberals (no pun intended), and they are having huge problems with the treatment of women in the workplace. I guess it's a bit shocking that the traditional NY Investment Bank boom boom room culture would persist in such an open minded place as SF, but it just goes to show you how power corrupts absolutely.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:20 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Dude, we all know these rich, entitled white liberal men are just as bad. They are as hypocritical as the bible bashing set that claims morality and then father children with their mistresses. They all believe they are above the law and the rules that the rest of society is supposed to play by.

Number one rule to tell a fatal attraction to a particular party (R), (D)...constant questions about why a guy in one party was skewered while a guy in another party wasn't.

You're giving yourself away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:20 am 

pittmike wrote:
Guys... Guys... The left tried to paint Mr. Fucking Rogers Mitt Romney as a woman hater.

If I was ever going to believe that a politician had a decent level of morals, it would have been with Mitt.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:21 am 

denisdman wrote:
Has anyone been following all the harassment at San Francisco tech firms? These shops are uber liberals (no pun intended), and they are having huge problems with the treatment of women in the workplace. I guess it's a bit shocking that the traditional NY Investment Bank boom boom room culture would persist in such an open minded place as SF, but it just goes to show you how power corrupts absolutely.

few want to face this fact, but man, on the whole, is bad. Truly by nature. Evil. All of us.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:22 am 

City of Fools wrote:
denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Number one rule to tell a fatal attraction to a particular party (R), (D)...constant questions about why a guy in one party was skewered while a guy in another party wasn't.

True. My belief system is around a set of principles on the role and function of government. And unfortunately, the Republicans are not a good home for me anymore. They probably never were.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:22 am 

denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

If I was ever going to believe that a politician had a decent level of morals, it would have been with Mitt.

That was all I am saying.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:23 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
rogers park bryan wrote:
So how many tapes of Ben Affleck sexually harassing women are there?

2 in last 2 days.

Not to be all shocked and appalled because its not shocking but man...dude is a creep.

You'd think being a young good looking millionaire would be enough to get as much pussy as you want without the creep act.

I loved his quick sort of apology to Hillarie Burton as well. That's the apology from someone who wishes he had never opened his mouth about Weinstein in the first place. At first everyone was silent on the matter. Now, these celebrities are falling over themselves trying to be the next one to call out Harvey and say it in the most poignant way. Can't wait for Woody Allen or Roman Polanski to call him out next.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:26 am 

denisdman wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

True. My belief system is around a set of principles on the role and function of government. And unfortunately, the Republicans are not a good home for me anymore. They probably never were.

Neither party is a good home. Time for a third party with some sense. Know which entitlements to strip and which ones to give, which tax loopholes to close and what America can be good at...what can we do best on a global scale to sell.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:27 am 

SuperMario wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

2 in last 2 days.

Not to be all shocked and appalled because its not shocking but man...dude is a creep.

You'd think being a young good looking millionaire would be enough to get as much pussy as you want without the creep act.

I have similar feelings on Weinstein. Now the young and good looking stuff doesn't apply, but you have a rich and powerful guy (a true gatekeeper to stardom). There is going to be an entire universe of women begging to sleep with you. Why go after ones that have no interest?

Some will chase the money,
Some will chase your fame,
Some will chase your drugs,
Some will chase your job offerings.

You're standing at a Hollywood party with the biggest stars in LA, and all the young women are asking, "who's that guy?" Well that's Harvey. Sounds like a recipe to get plenty of hot chicks, if you're so inclined.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:27 am 

City of Fools wrote:
denisdman wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Neither party is a good home. Time for a third party with some sense. Know which entitlements to strip and which ones to give, which tax loopholes to close and what America can be good at...what can we do best on a global scale to sell.

I am open for a third party.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:30 am 

City of Fools wrote:

It wouldn't do any good for me. My belief system is shared by less than 10% of the population. The country has been trained for government hand outs and crony capitalism. You want a tax break to build that plant in Wisconsin and hire employees? Are you kidding me? GTFO. Charitable tax deductions? You should be giving to United Way or your church because you believe in their mission, not to lower your tax bill. The whole beast is corrupt to the core, and broke, and not working well for us.

I'd vote for Ogie.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:34 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Chus wrote:
long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:
I still am not feeling a level of outrage from the left like we saw for Trump and Billy Bush talking about grabbing snatch.

Another false equivalency. Hollywood exec.vs Republican Presidential Candidate. Yeah that sure is an even trade.

And why are PittMike and others spiking the football? What exactly did you guys win here?

Guy in Hollywood, who has no effect on your life, turns out to be a bad guy. Story at 11.

I think the point is, Ben Affleck is a self-righteous prick. A good rule to live by: Don't be so fucking self-righteous.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:40 am 

pittmike wrote:

As someone who would not be good for women's rights. Not a sexual harasser.

Look up his record on women's rights. No conspiracy there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:42 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:
long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I think the point is, Ben Affleck is a self-righteous prick. A good rule to live by: Don't be so fucking self-righteous.

It is not spiking the football, but I think there is a degree of Schadenfreud occurring for those of that lean right. The Hollywood left doesn’t just monolithically support Democrats—they are sanctimonious about it. That is, they really believe they are somehow more enlightened and morally better than those of us on the right.

So, yes, there is some joy in watching this hypocrisy unfold, although I feel horrible for the women that had to live through the harassment.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:43 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
A good rule to live by: Don't be so fucking self-righteous.

That's some meta shit right there

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:44 am 

denisdman wrote:
SuperMario wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

2 in last 2 days.

I have similar feelings on Weinstein. Now the young and good looking stuff doesn't apply, but you have a rich and powerful guy (a true gatekeeper to stardom). There is going to be an entire universe of women begging to sleep with you. Why go after ones that have no interest?

Some will chase the money,
Some will chase your fame,
Some will chase your drugs,
Some will chase your job offerings.

You're standing at a Hollywood party with the biggest stars in LA, and all the young women are asking, "who's that guy?" Well that's Harvey. Sounds like a recipe to get plenty of hot chicks, if you're so inclined.

Weinstein seems like a genuine weirdo though. Affleck is just a normal straight guy who gets grabby and got away with it for being Affleck.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
SuperMario wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

2 in last 2 days.

I loved his quick sort of apology to Hillarie Burton as well. That's the apology from someone who wishes he had never opened his mouth about Weinstein in the first place. At first everyone was silent on the matter. Now, these celebrities are falling over themselves trying to be the next one to call out Harvey and say it in the most poignant way. Can't wait for Woody Allen or Roman Polanski to call him out next.

Last edited by Tad Queasy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:46 am 

Heisenberg wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:
long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:

It is not spiking the football, but I think there is a degree of Schadenfreud occurring for those of that lean right. The Hollywood left doesn’t just monolithically support Democrats—they are sanctimonious about it. That is, they really believe they are somehow more enlightened and morally better than those of us on the right.

So, yes, there is some joy in watching this hypocrisy unfold, although I feel horrible for the women that had to live through the harassment.

Well put.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 am 

Isnt there a video out now of Kimmel harassing some women as well? Thought I heard that somewhere

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:48 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Bankrupting companies, and personally gaining at the expense of workers' pensions sounds like a guy with high morals to me.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 29  Next