It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:51 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
What a terrible turn this thread has taken.

I blame the Jews.

Its odd seeing a staunch libertarian going so hard in defense of Mossad and Israel.

3+ yrs living there. Besides, I differentiate between a nation with 2 oceans with thousands of miles as passive defense vs one with real existential threats on the border.

Let me tell you what I don't differentiate between. A country that owns nuclear weapons and one that seeks to own them. That supersedes Israel too. I have a problem with America telling countries that they can't own nukes. Always have. I don't believe that we should have a monopoly on them. I know that it opens us up for the possibility of being destroyed but I still believe it is wrong. Nukes have been shown to be a deterrent to violence. THat is what history has shown. I would like to think that anyone that acquires the bomb would use it for that purpose. That includes Iran by the way.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:52 am 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
i'm sure the resident ball lickers will come out en masse in customary support of his bullshit too. He can call me an anti Semite all the hell he wants. I don't give a fuck. I have an ability to reason. He doesn't.

Still can't put my finger on why people are so openly hostile with me...

Have I ever classified you as a "resident ball licker"?

You need to take an English course Lecture Notes. Maybe you didn't take notes on the day that the proper way for constructing a sentence was being taught.

Last edited by long time guy on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:53 am 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

Its odd seeing a staunch libertarian going so hard in defense of Mossad and Israel.

3+ yrs living there. Besides, I differentiate between a nation with 2 oceans with thousands of miles as passive defense vs one with real existential threats on the border.

Let me tell you what I don't differentiate between. A country that owns nuclear weapons and one that seeks to own them. That supersedes Israel too. I have a problem with America telling countries that they can't own nukes. Always have. I don't believe that we should have a monopoly on them. I know that it opens us up for the possibility of being destroyed but I still believe it is wrong. Nukes have been shown to be a deterrent to violence. THat is what history has shown. I would like to think that anyone that acquires the bomb would use it for that purpose. That includes Iran by the way.

Add another thing to the list!

Though, I blame America because there aren't more countries with nuclear weapons may be my new favorite.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:55 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
"If everyone had nuclear weapons, no one would be emboldened to use them" is just a writ-extremely-large geopolitical version of the most dipshit pro-gun argument, yet leftists are all about the former for, uh, (((reasons)))?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:56 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

Though, I blame America because there aren't more countries with nuclear weapons may be my new favorite.

Was there ever any doubt that you'd lead the charge for the misrepresentation of what was said? Maybe we should start a drinking game for you? How long do you think it would take for someone to be drunk?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
i'm sure the resident ball lickers will come out en masse in customary support of his bullshit too. He can call me an anti Semite all the hell he wants. I don't give a fuck. I have an ability to reason. He doesn't.

Still can't put my finger on why people are so openly hostile with me...

Have I ever classified you as a "resident ball licker"?

You need to take an English course Lecture Notes. Maybe you didn't take notes on the day that the proper way for constructing a sentence was being taught.

I was also sick the day they taught law at law school.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:57 am 

I'd have used active voice instead of passive voice on that you-can't-construct-a-sentence burn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:57 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Curious Hair wrote:
"If everyone had nuclear weapons, no one would be emboldened to use them" is just a writ-extremely-large geopolitical version of the most dipshit pro-gun argument, yet leftists are all about the former for, uh, (((reasons)))?

Good Guy With A Thermonuclear Device

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:58 am 

Curious Hair wrote:

So you think it is ok for America to not only deny the right but also to affirm the right for who acquires nukes?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:59 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
This may be my favorite political "gotcha" I've ever seen.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:00 am 

long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

Was there ever any doubt that you'd lead the charge for the misrepresentation of what was said? Maybe we should start a drinking game for you? How long do you think it would take for someone to be drunk?
How was that misrepresenting you?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:01 am 

long time guy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

So you think it is ok for America to not only deny the right but also to affirm the right for who acquires nukes?

From Uncle Sam's Cold Dead Hands...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:02 am 

long time guy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Yeah I'm stickin' my neck out on this one and saying I don't want more nuclear weapons.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:02 am 

We need to get this thread on track.

Do you remember the time that Julie thought that Harvey Weinstein coerced three women into having sex when he actually had coerced four women into having sex?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

That is because he isn't a damn Libertarian. Libertarianism is the proverbial "safe space" for right wing hacks. He also is damn fraud. Next time he champions "individual rights" call his dumb ass on his constant defense of human rights violations committed by Israelis. He is a fucking fraud.

I'm a right wing hack? That must be why I'm anti-Trump, pro immigration, believe there is racial bias in policing, etc. I'm really a regular Breitbart loving right wing hack! :lol:

Also, you seem to have once again dropped the points raised about the fact Mossad has not committed terrorist attacks.

Your continued obsession with Israel only proves you are an antisemite. Remember, I didn't give you that label, others did. I simply saw that the label fits you like a glove.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:33 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

He also ignores the fact that most countries with nuclear programs don't flat out say they are going to wipe another nation off the map as they are building their 1st nuke. Hardly defensive in nature when that is the rhetoric from the highest levels of government.

Yes, I know Trump is doing the same fucking shit, there's a reason I also said in the Trump thread that Mattis has a duty not to relay a launch order and instead invoke the 25th Amendment if Trump tries to launch a nuclear strike

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:33 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Lot of anti-Republican bigotry in this thread.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:35 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I think it's odd seeing a Jewish guy who loves podcasts go so hard for guns. We all contain multitudes here at C(no S)FMB.

yeah, there honesty are not a lot of pro-gun Jews in the world. I'm just an anomaly in those regards. I know not to discuss my personal firearms with the extended family.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

That's because Republicans fuckin' blow.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:36 am 

It's just you and Felix Biederman.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Did (((they))) touch LTG?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:37 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

#NotAllRepublicans

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:42 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

That is because he isn't a damn Libertarian. Libertarianism is the proverbial "safe space" for right wing hacks. He also is damn fraud. Next time he champions "individual rights" call his dumb ass on his constant defense of human rights violations committed by Israelis. He is a fucking fraud.

I'm a right wing hack? That must be why I'm anti-Trump, pro immigration, believe there is racial bias in policing, etc. I'm really a regular Breitbart loving right wing hack! :lol:

Also, you seem to have once again dropped the points raised about the fact Mossad has not committed terrorist attacks.

Your continued obsession with Israel only proves you are an antisemite. Remember, I didn't give you that label, others did. I simply saw that the label fits you like a glove.

No it doesn't. I have never even started a thread about Israel.

You seek to debate semantics regarding what is and isn't terrorism. I don't. Targeting civilians for assassination is very much an act of terrorism. You disagree but you are biased.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:46 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
I thought this thread was about Jews sexually assaulting women. Not Jews with guns.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:49 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

#NotAllRepublicans

True. Pittmike is alright.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:49 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

You cant even admit that Sharon was a terrorist. You have no credibility and you have revealed yourself to be a hack.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:50 am 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

You seek to debate semantics regarding what is and isn't terrorism. I don't. Targeting civilians for assassination is very much an act of terrorism. You disagree but you are biased.

They ceased being civilians the moment they voluntarily began working on an illegal nuclear weapons program for a rogue state and noted state sponsor of terror. At that point they became military targets. I'm also not the one declared their weapons program illegal, the UNSC did. I also brought up articles from those noting the parallels to targeting those scientists with allied targeting of German rocket scientists in WWII.

Also, you are literally the person who derailed this into a discussion of Israel. Yes, you did that or are you too senile to remember. You just have such a blood lust for the Jewish state that you couldn't resist and now this has blown up on you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:52 am 

long time guy wrote:
The problem is that they weren't targeted for being civilians. They were targeted because they were developing nuclear weapons for a country that is actively and proudly seeking to destroy Israel. Now, we can argue about whether that was justified or not but it certainly wasn't terrorism which is designed to spread fear among a populace.

If that was terrorism then pretty much every intentional killing is terrorism.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:55 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

They ceased being civilians the moment they voluntarily began working on an illegal nuclear weapons program for a rogue state and noted state sponsor of terror. At that point they became military targets. I'm also not the one declared their weapons program illegal, the UNSC did. I also brought up articles from those noting the parallels to targeting those scientists with allied targeting of German rocket scientists in WWII.

Also, you are literally the person who derailed this into a discussion of Israel. Yes, you did that or are you too senile to remember. You just have such a blood lust for the Jewish state that you couldn't resist and now this has blown up on you.

I have yet to hear you hold Israel accountable for anything. Multiple threads multiple discussions. That is what is truly on display for the good people of this board to see. If you seek to continually discsuss how something has blown up that'd be it. Your responses have been euphemistically referred to as "odd".

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:57 am 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I blame the Jews.

You cant even admit that Sharon was a terrorist. You have no credibility and you have revealed yourself to be a hack.

probably because he wasn't. He fought wars for his country against enemies that were seeking to do to the Jews what the Nazis had done.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next