It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:58 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
The problem is that they weren't targeted for being civilians. They were targeted because they were developing nuclear weapons for a country that is actively and proudly seeking to destroy Israel.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
long time guy wrote:

I have yet to hear you hold Israel accountable for anything. Multiple threads multiple discussions. That is what is truly on display for the good people of this board to see. If you seek to continually discsuss how something has blown up that'd be it. Your responses have been euphemistically referred to as "odd".

The only thing that is on display here is your shear ignorance on the subject and bigotry towards the Jewish people.

Just look at the people who are agreeing with me here. In just about any other thread, JLN, CH, Brick and I would be arguing against each other, but in this case the 4 of us are all in agreement. Shouldn't that perhaps tell you something?

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
What a terrible turn this thread has taken.

I blame the Jews.

Its odd seeing a staunch libertarian going so hard in defense of Mossad and Israel.

That is because he isn't a damn Libertarian. Libertarianism is the proverbial "safe space" for right wing hacks. He also is damn fraud. Next time he champions "individual rights" call his dumb ass on his constant defense of human rights violations committed by Israelis. He is a fucking fraud.

i'm sure the resident ball lickers will come out en masse in customary support of his bullshit too. He can call me an anti Semite all the hell he wants. I don't give a fuck. I have an ability to reason. He doesn't.

I'm a right wing hack? That must be why I'm anti-Trump, pro immigration, believe there is racial bias in policing, etc. I'm really a regular Breitbart loving right wing hack! :lol:

Also, you seem to have once again dropped the points raised about the fact Mossad has not committed terrorist attacks.

Your continued obsession with Israel only proves you are an antisemite. Remember, I didn't give you that label, others did. I simply saw that the label fits you like a glove.

You cant even admit that Sharon was a terrorist. You have no credibility and you have revealed yourself to be a hack.

probably because he wasn't. He fought wars for his country against enemies that were seeking to do to the Jews what the Nazis had done.

Is that what you call it? Nice to no. The propagandist cup really does runneth over I see. Every action is justifiable in the eyes of MANY.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:00 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
probably because he wasn't. He fought wars for his country against enemies that were seeking to do to the Jews what the Nazis had done.

Is that what you call it? Nice to no. The propagandist cup really does runneth over I see. Every action is justifiable in the eyes of MANY.

So you're telling me that the Arab armies Sharon fought against (on a battlefield in a tank vs. other tanks nonetheless) were not seeking to literally drive the Jews into the sea?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:05 pm 

long time guy wrote:

at the end of the day, this is literally all you have left to say. You still haven't backed up your original assertion regarding Mossad before you started throwing out other shit you couldn't support.

You accuse me of running to propaganda while you literally post links to InfoWars knock-offs. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
In just about any other thread, JLN, CH, Brick and I would be arguing against each other, but in this case the 4 of us are all in agreement.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:30 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
What a terrible turn this thread has taken.

I blame the Jews.

Its odd seeing a staunch libertarian going so hard in defense of Mossad and Israel.

That is because he isn't a damn Libertarian. Libertarianism is the proverbial "safe space" for right wing hacks. He also is damn fraud. Next time he champions "individual rights" call his dumb ass on his constant defense of human rights violations committed by Israelis. He is a fucking fraud.

i'm sure the resident ball lickers will come out en masse in customary support of his bullshit too. He can call me an anti Semite all the hell he wants. I don't give a fuck. I have an ability to reason. He doesn't.

I'm a right wing hack? That must be why I'm anti-Trump, pro immigration, believe there is racial bias in policing, etc. I'm really a regular Breitbart loving right wing hack! :lol:

Also, you seem to have once again dropped the points raised about the fact Mossad has not committed terrorist attacks.

Your continued obsession with Israel only proves you are an antisemite. Remember, I didn't give you that label, others did. I simply saw that the label fits you like a glove.

No it doesn't. I have never even started a thread about Israel.

You seek to debate semantics regarding what is and isn't terrorism. I don't. Targeting civilians for assassination is very much an act of terrorism. You disagree but you are biased.

They ceased being civilians the moment they voluntarily began working on an illegal nuclear weapons program for a rogue state and noted state sponsor of terror. At that point they became military targets. I'm also not the one declared their weapons program illegal, the UNSC did. I also brought up articles from those noting the parallels to targeting those scientists with allied targeting of German rocket scientists in WWII.

Also, you are literally the person who derailed this into a discussion of Israel. Yes, you did that or are you too senile to remember. You just have such a blood lust for the Jewish state that you couldn't resist and now this has blown up on you.

Now you are placing them in the military. Does your spin work know no limits? You do realize that assassinating someone for political reasons is a human rights violation don't you?

It has become painfully obvious to this not so keen observer that you are nothing more than an apologist for all things Israel. If stating that makes me Anti Semitic then so be it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Considering that women have most likely been raped, I don't know if "shocking" and "horrific" are the right words to describe Hayley Atwell being called "Hayley Fatwell" as a kid or having Harvey Weinstein call her a fat pig.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... eight.html

DailyMail.com wrote:
Hayley Atwell has revealed shocking details about her horrific time at the hands of school bullies, who made constant nasty comments about her weight, as well as admitting she was bodyshamed by disgraced producer, Harvey Weinstein.

The 35-year-old actress told The Sun about her difficult time at school ahead of the premiere of her period drama Howard's End this weekend.

Hayley revealed that bullies used to call her 'Hayley Fatwell', but that she feels she's had the last laugh as her curvaceous figure is nothing to be ashamed of.

She said: 'I know I've got curves and big boobs and I'm never, ever going to complain about that. It's simply that most other actresses are really, stupidly tiny.

Hayley added that she would try and see if her peers had any other issues as to why they were bullying her, and had thought over what she would say to one of the bullies should she encounter them again.

The star also made the shocking revelation that she was similarly mocked by the disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein, after the pair worked together on a 2008 remake of Brideshead revisited.

She claimed he told her: 'You look like a fat pig on screen. Stop eating so much.'

Hayley is set to star in the adaptation of the 1910 E.M. Forster novel, which documents 'The social and class divisions in early 20th century England through the intersection of three families - the wealthy Wilcoxes, the gentle and idealistic Schlegels and the lower-middle class Basts,' according to IMDB.

Other actors who will appear in the drama include Matthew Macfadyen, Joe Bannister and Tracey Ullman.

The classic novel has previously been adapted into a 1992 film, which won Emma Thompson an Academy Award for Best Actress.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
Especially considering Hayley Atwell is not fat. She's actually pretty sexy and has some big old fun bags. It would be one thing if he was calling Dicaro fat because she is, but Atwell shouldn't feel ashamed as she isn't fat.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:53 pm 

Weinstein made fun of her? Have no idea whom she is, but they are making a movie out of one hell of a book. The last film was great.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
She was smokin' hot in Captain America

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
In tommy's pic, her face looks like Willem Dafoe's Norman Osborn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Don Tiny wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:23 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:

Sheesh....didn't spend much time on the face, but ...you are right. or--a sandra bernhard vibe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:24 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Now you are placing them in the military. Does your spin work know no limits? You do realize that assassinating someone for political reasons is a human rights violation don't you?

It has become painfully obvious to this not so keen observer that you are nothing more than an apologist for all things Israel. If stating that makes me Anti Semitic then so be it.

I literally provided support for the assertion. You don't even bother to counter the point they were actively working on a weapon for an enemy nation. All of this while the leaders of said nation explicitly said the weapon would be used to wipe Israel off the map. I'm sorry that we as Jews won't lie down and let others try to wipe us out anymore.

You cannot even support the idea that Iran's nukes would be for defense. They made it quite clear in their own statements that this is note the case. Considering the illegal nature of the weapons program in question, yes the scientists who were working on it were military targets. Just as German scientists in WWII became such.

As with every other point in this thread, you ended up dropping your false accusations of terrorism towards the ((())) state once I provided fact based rebuttals.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:25 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Quote:
She claimed he told her: 'You look like a fat pig on screen. Stop eating so much.'

dolphin vibe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:39 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I literally provided support for the assertion. You don't even bother to counter the point they were actively working on a weapon for an enemy nation. All of this while the leaders of said nation explicitly said the weapon would be used to wipe Israel off the map. I'm sorry that we as Jews won't lie down and let others try to wipe us out anymore.

You cannot even support the idea that Iran's nukes would be for defense. They made it quite clear in their own statements that this is note the case. Considering the illegal nature of the weapons program in question, yes the scientists who were working on it were military targets. Just as German scientists in WWII became such.

As with every other point in this thread, you ended up dropping your false accusations of terrorism towards the ((())) state once I provided fact based rebuttals.

Dude I provide a source and you discounted the source. I never dropped anything. YOu are sort of delusional. Interesting how you sidestepped the little fact that the assassination of individuals for political reasons is a human rights violation.

Your logic is also stupid as fuck regarding the scientists and the military. They weren't in the damn military. You cannot put them in the military either simply to validate an argument.

You know who is in the Israeli military however? I'm sure a logical guy like yourself can figure out where I'm headed. If you are going to make that ill fated argument then I will use something that is a known fact.

Last edited by long time guy on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:42 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Dude I provide a source and you discounted the source. I never dropped anything. YOu are sort of delusional.

your source is literally a conspiracy blog. Do you not see why that might not be a valid source? Seriously, everyone who has read this thread is probably laughing at you. I know you claim to have academic credentials, but I find that hard to believe when you think an InfoWars type site constitutes a source.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Yeah, dude, we need reliable institutions of responsible journalism, like Jayson Blair's New York Times or Stephen Glass's The New Republic;.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Charlie Sheen is allegedly a rapist as well.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:12 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Drake LaRrieta wrote:

Charlie Bucket
Charlie Hough
Charlie Chaplin

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
tommy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
In just about any other thread, JLN, CH, Brick and I would be arguing against each other, but in this case the 4 of us are all in agreement.

I prefer:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
tommy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I prefer:

Thinking of Brick as Ole Anderson makes me smile.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:43 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Dude I provide a source and you discounted the source. I never dropped anything. YOu are sort of delusional.

your source is literally a conspiracy blog. Do you not see why that might not be a valid source? Seriously, everyone who has read this thread is probably laughing at you. I know you claim to have academic credentials, but I find that hard to believe when you think an InfoWars type site constitutes a source.

Interesting how you constantly reference what you presume others may be thinking. I think an RPB styled intervention might be in order. It's like you're seeking validation or something

As far as Sources go I read an entire book on the Mossad. I haven't sourced it because I don't have time for the discrediting of the source.

Again I've already established how fraudulent and hypocritical you are.

The fact that you repeatedly duck the issue regarding human rights is further evidence.

You were wrong about the Cold War. One Post debunked you on taxes and you misrepresented Hillary on the issue of Superpredators..

You present yourself as an authority on just about everything when in fact all you are is a damn propagandist spewing idiot. Beat it.

Last edited by long time guy on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:44 pm 
Drake LaRrieta wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:51 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Yet another source.
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-offic ... sts-2012-2

Let the discrediting by the Partisan hack begin

This one is a no doubter.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Threads like this make me smile. Just reinforce my belief that LTG is a closet Islamist.

Ogie,you even have to admit the MOSSAD (the correct way of spelling it) are not a bunch of white knights. The do some dirty shit,but sometimes to do the right thing you have to cross a few lines.
And for anyone to say they wish for more countries to have nukes, um you need to step away from the keyboard and take a nice walk outside,get some fresh air.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:58 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:

dolphin vibe

It is illustrative of my point. She is heavy in Hollywood. I wouldn't go as far as Weinstein but then again, I'm not seeing them like him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:00 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Threads like this make me smile. Just reinforce my belief that LTG is a closet Islamist.

Ogie,you even have to admit the MOSSAD (the correct way of spelling it) are not a bunch of white knights. The do some dirty shit,but sometimes to do the right thing you have to cross a few lines.
And for anyone to say they wish for more countries to have nukes, um you need to step away from the keyboard and take a nice walk outside,get some fresh air.

Do you ever get anything right?

Seriously. Is there ever any accuracy to anything that you post?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:02 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:

dolphin vibe

It is illustrative of my point. She is heavy in Hollywood. I wouldn't go as far as Weinstein but then again, I'm not seeing them like him.

Great scene in Knocked Up when the E! producers are trying to tell Heigl's character to lose weight.

We're not telling you to lose weight. We just want you to be healthier by weighing less.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next