It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:48 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
RFDC wrote:
Isnt there a video out now of Kimmel harassing some women as well? Thought I heard that somewhere

I saw that headline but did not read the story.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:51 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
Heisenberg wrote:

It is not spiking the football, but I think there is a degree of Schadenfreud occurring for those of that lean right. The Hollywood left doesn’t just monolithically support Democrats—they are sanctimonious about it. That is, they really believe they are somehow more enlightened and morally better than those of us on the right.

So, yes, there is some joy in watching this hypocrisy unfold, although I feel horrible for the women that had to live through the harassment.

I would agree with this. The right have been eating each other for a while now especially with this Trump/Corker thing. I won't lie that I get some joy seeing the left now do it too.

Hillarie Burton is married to Jeffrey Dean Morgan. He played Ben Affleck's dad in BvS. I'm sure Morgan heard from Burton about Affleck being a creep before he took the role. I guess a paycheck and being in a big movie trumps all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:51 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:
long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:
I still am not feeling a level of outrage from the left like we saw for Trump and Billy Bush talking about grabbing snatch.

Another false equivalency. Hollywood exec.vs Republican Presidential Candidate. Yeah that sure is an even trade.

And why are PittMike and others spiking the football? What exactly did you guys win here?

Guy in Hollywood, who has no effect on your life, turns out to be a bad guy. Story at 11.

I think the point is, Ben Affleck is a self-righteous prick. A good rule to live by: Don't be so fucking self-righteous.

Of course he is. I didn't know he said anything about Weinstein until I read this thread. It's not hard to avoid people like Ben Affleck, if one really wants to do so. Or you can get upset by inconsequential people, and tie yourself in knots as you present false equivalencies. Not you personally, the royal you.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:54 am 

Anyone who votes for a candidate based on morals, is lying to their own self. No person who gets that far politically is a morally righteous person. They wouldn't be where they are today if they had. Hillary, Mitt, Trump, Obama, Bush - they are all morally corrupt in one way or another. I just look at who can maybe steer the country the best.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:10 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Chus wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:
long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:
I still am not feeling a level of outrage from the left like we saw for Trump and Billy Bush talking about grabbing snatch.

Another false equivalency. Hollywood exec.vs Republican Presidential Candidate. Yeah that sure is an even trade.

And why are PittMike and others spiking the football? What exactly did you guys win here?

Guy in Hollywood, who has no effect on your life, turns out to be a bad guy. Story at 11.

I think the point is, Ben Affleck is a self-righteous prick. A good rule to live by: Don't be so fucking self-righteous.

Of course he is. I didn't know he said anything about Weinstein until I read this thread. It's not hard to avoid people like Ben Affleck, if one really wants to do so. Or you can get upset by inconsequential people, and tie yourself in knots as you present false equivalencies. Not you personally, the royal you.

Sure, but you can see why some are reveling in their schadenfreude. A guy like O'Reilly isn't walking around pretending to be Social Justice Pete.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:19 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
The blue checkmark mafia strikes again
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/t ... nt-1048018

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:20 am 

JORR WYC?? That's exactly what O'Reilly and Fox has done for years, but they do it under the banner of "traditional American values ". Especially those of 1956. Or you were a pinhead (oreilly's tag)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:24 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
So who else thinks his "trip to Europe" is him getting out of dodge before he is arrested? I feel he will hang out with child rapist Polanski.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:27 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:
long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Sure, but you can see why some are reveling in their schadenfreude. A guy like O'Reilly isn't walking around pretending to be Social Justice Pete.

Bill O'Reilly's career took off after the Clinton sex scandals. That's a terrible example. :lol:

Let's not make any of this about Ben Affleck or Bill O'Reilly.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:28 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
RFDC wrote:
Isnt there a video out now of Kimmel harassing some women as well? Thought I heard that somewhere

Yeah it's called the fucking man show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:29 am 

I wont criticize the spiking of the football. Myself and others did the same when Rushbo got pinched for illegal prescriptions after preaching harsher sentences for drugs for years.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:31 am 

chaspoppcap wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Seriously, that's what they are referencing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
rogers park bryan wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
RFDC wrote:

ah memories of that great show. A time when Jimmy Kimmel still had a pair of testicles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Affleck being a dirtbag is another open secret in Hollywood. up until he got married he was a POS.

The shit that was done not to just McGowan but to Sean Young for not playing ball is heinous.There are a lot of people who need to be apologizing to that poor woman. The problem with our entertainers is those at the top do not live in the real world. Just look at the Khardashians,an empire built on sex tapes. fucking unreal.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:35 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
RFDC wrote:

ah memories of that great show. A time when Jimmy Kimmel still had a pair of testicles

The Man Show boy was great.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:36 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Regular Reader wrote:
JORR WYC?? That's exactly what O'Reilly and Fox has done for years, but they do it under the banner of "traditional American values ". Especially those of 1956. Or you were a pinhead (oreilly's tag)

I don't think anyone would call O'Reilly a feminist, but I get your point about "Christian values".

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:36 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Yea, I used to listen to Carolla's podcast pretty regularly so he'd play some old bits.

Man Show Boy was the funniest thing they ever did though. Him asking the lady if maybe she should have a "Scout Salad" instead of Cookies was hilarious.

EDIT: Chus is right on MSB

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:37 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza

Sexual Harassment!

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Man show boy...that kid was great.

rogers park bryan wrote:
I wont criticize the spiking of the football. Myself and others did the same when Rushbo got pinched for illegal prescriptions after preaching harsher sentences for drugs for years.

I agree. Hypocrites are hypocrites. Regardless of their political leaning, when someone gets busted for something after preaching against that something for so long, it's always great to see. Whether it's Christian politicians rallying against gay marriage who get caught blowing their interns or self-righteous liberals fighting for women's rights and later getting caught being philandering sexual harassers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:38 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Yea, I used to listen to Carolla's podcast pretty regularly so he'd play some old bits.

Man Show Boy was the funniest thing they ever did though. Him asking the lady if maybe she should have a "Scout Salad" instead of Cookies was hilarious.

EDIT: Chus is right on MSB

MSB: Would you like to buy some cookies?

Woman: No.

MSB: That's okay. More cookies is the last thing you need.

Woman: Excuse me?

MSB: You heard me.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:39 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Sexual Harassment!

More sexual harassment

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:39 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Sexual Harassment!

I'm really surprised there aren't clips of Sarah Spain doing something that years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: Rubirosa
Regular Reader wrote:

Orr is definitely a Patriot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:41 am 

My favorite on The Man Show was when they were petitioning to end women's suffrage. And all these dumbass women were signing up for it thinking it meant something else.

The other great bit was when they cut in line at Star Wars The Phantom Menace's premiere. These nerds had been waiting in line for weeks, and they cut in line and pissed them all off. Great stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:42 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
denisdman wrote:
Has anyone been following all the harassment at San Francisco tech firms? These shops are uber liberals (no pun intended), and they are having huge problems with the treatment of women in the workplace. I guess it's a bit shocking that the traditional NY Investment Bank boom boom room culture would persist in such an open minded place as SF, but it just goes to show you how power corrupts absolutely.

Yeah, tech is full of trash people. San Francisco's "liberal" culture is a big lie.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:44 am 

SuperMario wrote:
My favorite on The Man Show was when they were petitioning to end women's suffrage. And all these dumbass women were signing up for it thinking it meant something else.

Women have been suffering for too long! :lol:

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:08 am 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:11 am 

SuperMario wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I agree. Hypocrites are hypocrites. Regardless of their political leaning, when someone gets busted for something after preaching against that something for so long, it's always great to see. Whether it's Christian politicians rallying against gay marriage who get caught blowing their interns or self-righteous liberals fighting for women's rights and later getting caught being philandering sexual harassers.

this is true, tanooki. it is fun to watch this go down, especially guys like ben affleck who can be so sanctimonious and annoying. but like is anyone really surprised? before "chasing amy" all he did was play douchebags. extremely well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:23 am 

W_Z wrote:
SuperMario wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

this is true, tanooki. it is fun to watch this go down, especially guys like ben affleck who can be so sanctimonious and annoying. but like is anyone really surprised? before "chasing amy" all he did was play douchebags. extremely well.

True. Those were his best roles. Mallrats and Dazed and Confused were his two greatest roles because he played the asshole so well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 29  Next