It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Now you are placing them in the military. Does your spin work know no limits? You do realize that assassinating someone for political reasons is a human rights violation don't you?

It has become painfully obvious to this not so keen observer that you are nothing more than an apologist for all things Israel. If stating that makes me Anti Semitic then so be it.

I literally provided support for the assertion. You don't even bother to counter the point they were actively working on a weapon for an enemy nation. All of this while the leaders of said nation explicitly said the weapon would be used to wipe Israel off the map. I'm sorry that we as Jews won't lie down and let others try to wipe us out anymore.

You cannot even support the idea that Iran's nukes would be for defense. They made it quite clear in their own statements that this is note the case. Considering the illegal nature of the weapons program in question, yes the scientists who were working on it were military targets. Just as German scientists in WWII became such.

As with every other point in this thread, you ended up dropping your false accusations of terrorism towards the ((())) state once I provided fact based rebuttals.

Dude I provide a source and you discounted the source. I never dropped anything. YOu are sort of delusional.

your source is literally a conspiracy blog. Do you not see why that might not be a valid source? Seriously, everyone who has read this thread is probably laughing at you. I know you claim to have academic credentials, but I find that hard to believe when you think an InfoWars type site constitutes a source.

Yet another source.
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-offic ... sts-2012-2

Let the discrediting by the Partisan hack begin

This one is a no doubter.

Except here is the think, MEK is not considered to be a terrorist group. 20 years ago they were labeled as one, but France, the EU, US, and UK all removed it fromtheir terrorist lists. I provided a citation of this fact earlier in the thread. The removal of them from the EU terror list happened about 10 years ago, which was before Mossad started working with them.

Also, you still have completely ignored the fact that the scientists ceased to be civilians the moment they started working on an illegal weapons program with the stated purpose of committing genocide against the Jews. Once again, this is completely justified action by the Mossad and you are the only person calling this a terrorist attack. Not even European nations, some of which are not friendly with Israel, labeled it as such.

Your source here is correct that Mossad teamed up with MEK, but they are 100% wrong with the designation of that group as a terrorist group as they had been delisted for some time. In fact, Hillary Clinton (your favorite if I recall) was one of the strongest proponents for the delisting, an action which followed the lead set by the EU nearly a decade ago.

Here is an article from 2009, which was a year before Mossad started this mission against the Iranian scientists.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKLQ200287

Once again, you truly are not well informed when discussing these matters.

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:11 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Now you are placing them in the military. Does your spin work know no limits? You do realize that assassinating someone for political reasons is a human rights violation don't you?

It has become painfully obvious to this not so keen observer that you are nothing more than an apologist for all things Israel. If stating that makes me Anti Semitic then so be it.

I literally provided support for the assertion. You don't even bother to counter the point they were actively working on a weapon for an enemy nation. All of this while the leaders of said nation explicitly said the weapon would be used to wipe Israel off the map. I'm sorry that we as Jews won't lie down and let others try to wipe us out anymore.

You cannot even support the idea that Iran's nukes would be for defense. They made it quite clear in their own statements that this is note the case. Considering the illegal nature of the weapons program in question, yes the scientists who were working on it were military targets. Just as German scientists in WWII became such.

As with every other point in this thread, you ended up dropping your false accusations of terrorism towards the ((())) state once I provided fact based rebuttals.

Dude I provide a source and you discounted the source. I never dropped anything. YOu are sort of delusional.

your source is literally a conspiracy blog. Do you not see why that might not be a valid source? Seriously, everyone who has read this thread is probably laughing at you. I know you claim to have academic credentials, but I find that hard to believe when you think an InfoWars type site constitutes a source.

Yet another source.
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-offic ... sts-2012-2

Let the discrediting by the Partisan hack begin

This one is a no doubter.

Except here is the think, MEK is not considered to be a terrorist group. 20 years ago they were labeled as one, but France, the EU, US, and UK all removed it fromtheir terrorist lists. I provided a citation of this fact earlier in the thread. The removal of them from the EU terror list happened about 10 years ago, which was before Mossad started working with them.

Also, you still have completely ignored the fact that the scientists ceased to be civilians the moment they started working on an illegal weapons program with the stated purpose of committing genocide against the Jews. Once again, this is completely justified action by the Mossad and you are the only person calling this a terrorist attack. Not even European nations, some of which are not friendly with Israel, labeled it as such.

Your source here is correct that Mossad teamed up with MEK, but they are 100% wrong with the designation of that group as a terrorist group as they had beend elisted for some time. In fact, Hillary Clinton was one of the strongest proponents for the delisting, an action which followed the lead set by the EU nearly a decade ago.

Here is another point. A person doesn't have to be on a terrorist list to commit a terrorist act either. Seriously Ogie. You can't be this Dim. Just because they haven't been identified as a terrorist group doesn't mean that they aren't terrorist. What makes one a terrorist is the act.

Now we will see the genesis of the delisting. Yet another source.

Please read and take the Partisan lense off for once

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... 3/iran-usa

The MEK are still assholes but they are our assholes. Perfect illustration of how this works.

Terrorist actions also. Clearly defined.

Please tell me again how I'm not informed. You can't even identify what constitutes terrorism. That's how dumb you are.

Last edited by long time guy on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
Looks like Corey Feldman reported to police about the Hollywood pedophilia ring. He says LAPD are investigating the matter. Be curious to see if any big names come out of this.

Apparently, there are allegations Charlie Sheen raped Corey Haim.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:19 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Your source here is correct that Mossad teamed up with MEK, but they are 100% wrong with the designation of that group as a terrorist group as they had beend elisted for some time. In fact, Hillary Clinton was one of the strongest proponents for the delisting, an action which followed the lead set by the EU nearly a decade ago.

Here is another point. A person doesn't have to be on a terrorist list to commit a terrorist act either. Seriously Ogie. You can't be this Dim. Just because they haven't been identified as a terrorist group doesn't mean that they aren't terrorist. What makes one a terrorist is the act.

Mr. Greenwald writes about the efforts in the US, but tell me, why did the EU, France, and UK delist the group nearly 5 years prior to the US action? The fact is MEK no longer fit the mold of a terrorist group and an independent decision was made by those 3 governments. The US was simply following the trend here. Greenwald's writing cannot account for the fact that argument and facts alone led the EU, France, and the UK to make their own separate decisions on the matter. Heck, even Canada eventually followed suit. Also, must I remind you that one of the strongest voices in US government in favor of the move was none other than Secretary Clinton. Aren't you proud of your vote? (heck I applaud her for that move).

For the record, Glenn Greenwald is at his best when he is publishing directly off of leaked documents. When he goes into commentary, he tends to lose his voice and his biases show, but when he is merely reciting facts from leaked documents he can be one of the best. Sadly the above piece is all commentary from him and intentionally ignoring the moves made prior by European governments as it doesn't fit his argument.

Also, you still cannot refute my point that the Iranian scientists became military targets when they started working on a project that was intended to bring about the end of Israel. Once again, that is Iran's words that tell us that not mine. Hitting a direct military target such as those scientists (and yes they made themselves that) is not terrorism. Had Israel blown up a university to target them, then yes you would have a point. A targeted assassination of military assets with no collateral damage is not terrorism, no matter how much you claim it to be.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:30 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Mr. Greenwald writes about the efforts in the US, but tell me, why did the EU, France, and UK delist the group nearly 5 years prior to the US action? The fact is MEK no longer fit the mold of a terrorist group and an independent decision was made by those 3 governments. The US was simply following the trend here. Greenwald's writing cannot account for the fact that argument and facts alone led the EU, France, and the UK to make their own separate decisions on the matter. Heck, even Canada eventually followed suit. Also, must I remind you that one of the strongest voices in US government in favor of the move was none other than Secretary Clinton. Aren't you proud of your vote? (heck I applaud her for that move).

For the record, Glenn Greenwald is at his best when he is publishing directly off of leaked documents. When he goes into commentary, he tends to lose his voice and his biases show, but when he is merely reciting facts from leaked documents he can be one of the best. Sadly the above piece is all commentary from him and intentionally ignoring the moves made prior by European governments as it doesn't fit his argument.

Also, you still cannot refute my point that the Iranian scientists became military targets when they started working on a project that was intended to bring about the end of Israel. Once again, that is Iran's words that tell us that not mine. Hitting a direct military target such as those scientists (and yes they made themselves that) is not terrorism. Had Israel blown up a university to target them, then yes you would have a point. A targeted assassination of military assets with no collateral damage is not terrorism, no matter how much you claim it to be.

That is your own interpretation. You cannot place them in the military for your own benefit. Israel and Iran also were not at war. If you want to suggest that they were in violation of international law then they should have been tried for that. For all you know they may have been forced by the Iranian Govt to participate.

They should not have been killed. That is an act of terrorism. You asked for a source and I provided several.

You demonstrate too much naivete in these discussions quite honestly. In each instance you attempt to discredit the source if it doesn't agree with your perspective. That is weak.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:36 pm 

That just shocked me.

Bernstein said he didn't have cable as a kid. Nor did they have a microwave.

Daddy Bernstein couldn't spring for that? He had the money to send Dan to Duke for the love of God. Yet no cable? No microwave? Dan Bernstein had to be the only kid in Deerfield without cable in the late 70s and 80s.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:37 pm 

long time guy wrote:
That is your own interpretation. You cannot place them in the military for your own benefit. Israel and Iran also were not at war. If you want to suggest that they were in violation of international law then they should have been tried for that. For all you know they may have been forced by the Iranian Govt to participate.

They should not have been killed. That is an act of terrorism. You asked for a source and I provided several.

You demonstrate too much naivete in these discussions quite honestly. In each instance you attempt to discredit the source if it doesn't agree with your perspective. That is weak.

They are military targets, not one nation outside of Iran condemned it as terrorism. that is a fact. I also showed precedence for such actions being taken during other conflicts. Whether or not there is a declared war, Iran has been fighting an open proxy war with Israel since at least 2005 via Hezbollah, Hamas, and Islamic Jihad (all Iranian clients with Hezbollah in particular controlled by the IRGC). While no declaration has been made, there is without doubt an undeclared state of war between the two countries.

You also once again completely ignore the basic fact that the program's sole intent was to devise a weapon which could eliminate Israel and the bulk of the Jewish people. How the hell do you expect Israel to sit back and allow for that to happen. Remember, a large portion of Israel's population descends from Holocaust survivors. Do you expect them to sit back and wait for the next Hitler in Iran to try to wipe them out?

Once again, Israel performed surgical strikes with no collateral damage on military targets which presented a real existential threat to their survival. They did this via the most limited means possible to avoid any civilian casualties. That is not terrorism. That is professionalism on behalf of their intelligence apparatus. Once again, I remind you that you stand alone in your delusions that this represents terrorism.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:39 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
That just shocked me.

Bernstein said he didn't have cable as a kid. Nor did they have a microwave.

Daddy Bernstein couldn't spring for that? He had the money to send Dan to Duke for the love of God. Yet no cable? No microwave? Dan Bernstein had to be the only kid in Deerfield without cable in the late 70s and 80s.

Someone here can correct me, but I did always hear that parts of the Chicago area were very late in getting cable. In fact, this was one of the reasons Sports Vision was OTA as many communities did not have cable strung yet in 1983.

Edit: From Rob Hart (who I wish had gotten the Sox pre/post game job at WLS) https://www.southsidesox.com/2012/11/30 ... ortsvision

"In October of 1981, Einhorn announced his concept: SportsVision. It was a separate pay-TV service that would allow subscribers to watch Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks, and Sting soccer games. The scrambled signal would be broadcast by WPWR-TV, which was Channel 60. You see, Chicago wasn't wired for cable in the early 80's. The first cable systems arrived in Chicago in 1984. The whole city would be wired by 1988."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:45 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

They are military targets, not one nation outside of Iran condemned it as terrorism. that is a fact. I also showed precedence for such actions being taken during other conflicts. Whether or not there is a declared war, Iran has been fighting an open proxy war with Israel since at least 2005 via Hezbollah, Hamas, and Islamic Jihad (all Iranian clients with Hezbollah in particular controlled by the IRGC). While no declaration has been made, there is without doubt an undeclared state of war between the two countries.

You also once again completely ignore the basic fact that the program's sole intent was to devise a weapon which could eliminate Israel and the bulk of the Jewish people. How the hell do you expect Israel to sit back and allow for that to happen. Remember, a large portion of Israel's population descends from Holocaust survivors. Do you expect them to sit back and wait for the next Hitler in Iran to try to wipe them out?

Once again, Israel performed surgical strikes with no collateral damage on military targets which presented a real existential threat to their survival. They did this via the most limited means possible to avoid any civilian casualties. That is not terrorism. That is professionalism on behalf of their intelligence apparatus. Once again, I remind you that you stand alone in your delusions that this represents terrorism.

Hate to tell you this but Iran is expected to acquire Nukes in the next 20 years. I do not think that they will use them against Israel either. At some point in our lifetime they will acquire them. What do you propose that Israel does once it happens?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
SuperMario wrote:
Looks like Corey Feldman reported to police about the Hollywood pedophilia ring. He says LAPD are investigating the matter. Be curious to see if any big names come out of this.

STAY ON TOPIC!

:D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:52 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

STAY ON TOPIC!

My bad.

Jew, Mossad, Israel, Islam, Fascist, Mother Fucker, etc. etc.

Is that better?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
SuperMario wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

STAY ON TOPIC!

My bad.

Jew, Mossad, Israel, Islam, Fascist, Mother Fucker, etc. etc.

Is that better?

YES!

HELL YES!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
SuperMario wrote:

That's bullshit, man. Cappie Roew is a good guy. I wrestled him to a draw in the 105 lb. division at State when we were freshmen.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:59 pm 

Andrew Clark wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

That's bullshit, man. Cappie Roew is a good guy. I wrestled him to a draw in the 105 lb. division at State when we were freshmen.

HAHA. This might be my favorite mult behind Quad City Pete.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:42 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Hate to tell you this but Iran is expected to acquire Nukes in the next 20 years. I do not think that they will use them against Israel either. At some point in our lifetime they will acquire them. What do you propose that Israel does once it happens?

In that time period you hope that the regime changes on its own (very possible in the ME, just look at what happened 6 years ago in other countries). You also can hope that the Saudis make a move, who knows what the new crown prince will do. There is a Sunni-Shia conflict which is about to blow up and if it does, Israel would be best advised to just let it happen and hope the Saudis clean up.

Barring none of that, then there are other methods such as sabotage (already been fairly effective with Stuxnet) so I would expect similar measures. Some of the best computer scientists in the world reside in Israel so trust me, they will find a way. Israel will not allow Iran to get a bomb (at least with the current regime) as that would be a very real existential threat.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:48 pm 

long time guy wrote:
I wish that I'd expounded on the terrorist acts that this organization has committed throughout its history. All under the guise of "intelligence" and security

also, just going to bump this original idiotic statement.

LTG has still not provided us with an event that any poster her regards as a terrorist act. All he has shown is that Israel will kill terrorist leaders (which is not terrorism) or will kill those building illegal nuclear bombs (also not terrorism). Not a single nation other than Iran has come out to call this terrorism.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:58 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Threads like this make me smile. Just reinforce my belief that LTG is a closet Islamist.

Ogie,you even have to admit the MOSSAD (the correct way of spelling it) are not a bunch of white knights. The do some dirty shit,but sometimes to do the right thing you have to cross a few lines.
And for anyone to say they wish for more countries to have nukes, um you need to step away from the keyboard and take a nice walk outside,get some fresh air.

Well at least he is going after people of consenting age.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
SuperMario wrote:

Lucas was a shitty movie but he didn't deserve to get raped over it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Pre aids rape at least. It's the little victories sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
LTG has still not provided us with an event that any poster her regards as a terrorist act. All he has shown is that Israel will kill terrorist leaders (which is not terrorism) or will kill those building illegal nuclear bombs (also not terrorism). Not a single nation other than Iran has come out to call this terrorism.

Not terrorism, per se, but murder.

Quote:
Dubai's police chief has said "I am now completely sure that it was Mossad," adding: "I have presented the (Dubai) prosecutor with a request for the arrest of (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu and the head of Mossad," for the murder.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:16 pm 

IMU wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Not terrorism, per se, but murder.

Quote:
Dubai's police chief has said "I am now completely sure that it was Mossad," adding: "I have presented the (Dubai) prosecutor with a request for the arrest of (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu and the head of Mossad," for the murder.

If you want to cry over a head Hamasnik, be my guest. Besides, I think Dubai's stances on this one has changed in the 7 years since as they have been making quiet moves closer to Israel and would not offer a visa to Hamas terrorists anymore. Especially since Hamas has moved into Iran's sphere.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
LTG roots for the bad guys in James Bond Films.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

STAY ON TOPIC!

I got Charlie Sheen's big dick coming out of my left ear and Mossad-I don't-know-what-the-fuck coming out of my right.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Great thread.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
leashyourkids wrote:
Great thread.

Threads either die unresponded to or continue long enough to derail into a debate about the Jews.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Great thread.

Threads either die unresponded to or continue long enough to derail into a debate about the Jews.

Metaphor for life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:50 pm 
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Great thread.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:07 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Lucas was a shitty movie but he didn't deserve to get raped over it.

My ex-wife and her friends were there when they filmed the scene at the Wallace Bowl. She says Haim was a snotty little prick.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next