Post subject: Nelly
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:43 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Predator

https://pitchfork.com/news/nelly-respon ... -and-video

Post subject: Re: Nelly
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:33 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Accuser now telling the sheriff's office to drop the investigation, says she will not cooperate with the investigation:

Quote:
Through a letter from Attorney Karen Koehler on Friday, the accuser asked for the investigation to be halted.

“Today she is telling the Auburn Police Department and the King County Prosecutor’s Office to put a halt to the criminal investigation of Cornell Haynes, Jr. (aka “Nelly”). She will not testify further in a criminal proceeding against him.

“She never wanted notoriety. She never wanted a dime from that man," the statement added.

“She wants to go back to school and to graduate. And this she cannot do if she remains hidden in her room, crying her heart out.”

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Accuser now telling the sheriff's office to drop the investigation, says she will not cooperate with the investigation:

Quote:
Through a letter from Attorney Karen Koehler on Friday, the accuser asked for the investigation to be halted.

“Today she is telling the Auburn Police Department and the King County Prosecutor’s Office to put a halt to the criminal investigation of Cornell Haynes, Jr. (aka “Nelly”). She will not testify further in a criminal proceeding against him.

“She never wanted notoriety. She never wanted a dime from that man," the statement added.

“She wants to go back to school and to graduate. And this she cannot do if she remains hidden in her room, crying her heart out.”

I read that (paraphrase) she didn't want to pursue it because she knew the 'system' would fail her.
:roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I bet nelly had to shell out 300k to make her uncooperative.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
312player wrote:
I bet nelly had to shell out 300k to make her uncooperative.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:52 pm 

Quote:

AYYYY!!!!MUST BE THE MONEY!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
rogers park bryan wrote:

Quote:

AYYYY!!!!MUST BE THE MONEY!!!!

This just won the internet. Well done sir.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:27 pm 

I knew she was lying.