It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The Modern GOP
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:28 pm 

pittmike wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:
No reason to get mad at Roy Moore's triumph in the marketplace of ideas. I salute his ability to present a desirable product to the voters of Alabama and it seems to me most of the rage directed at him comes from those who are either simply elitists or inferior political entrepreneurs.

Seems to me this is their issue. I never understood why a bunch of guys in Chicago care about a single senator from Alabama. The guy in his trailer with the confederate flag does not care about Dick Durbin.

It's still our country though.

What if Michigan elected a Senator who said he was in favor of Sharia Law? Just say "that's Michigan's issue"?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I agree with him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
rogers park bryan wrote:
pittmike wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:
No reason to get mad at Roy Moore's triumph in the marketplace of ideas. I salute his ability to present a desirable product to the voters of Alabama and it seems to me most of the rage directed at him comes from those who are either simply elitists or inferior political entrepreneurs.

Seems to me this is their issue. I never understood why a bunch of guys in Chicago care about a single senator from Alabama. The guy in his trailer with the confederate flag does not care about Dick Durbin.

It's still our country though.

What if Michigan elected a Senator who said he was in favor of Sharia Law? Just say "that's Michigan's issue"?

Agree with this. A Senator represents their state while working for the entire country. If it was a state senator, I would have no issues with that.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:48 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Thanks for normalizing this shit...

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/judg ... stians/amp

He is up 10-12% in just about every polling average right now and will soon become a US Senator.

Yeah, but Hillary...

Honestly, McCain can't croak soon enough. That warmongering piece of shit got the ball rolling when he nominated Palin.

Who knew that the Republican party would morph into an extremist party via nominating a moderate in McCain.

I'm sorry, but that started decades earlier with his Arizona hero, Barry Goldwater & then Nixon's Southern Strategy. I've heard a number of progressives lately state as you did & it's driving me nuts.

Yep. GOP chose their path about 50 years ago. There hasn't been much deviation since then either.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:53 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
It probably should be examined how the many elected democrats over the last 50 years have changed so little. The GOP as bogeyman is not working.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:55 pm 

pittmike wrote:
It probably should be examined how the many elected democrats over the last 50 years have changed so little.

They should act dumber too.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
pittmike wrote:
It probably should be examined how the many elected democrats over the last 50 years have changed so little. The GOP as bogeyman is not working.

Progressives will never believe there is no white republican male under their bed armed with a high capacity handgun.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:00 pm 

pittmike wrote:

Double Bogey Man

Last edited by rogers park bryan on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:01 pm 

pittmike wrote:

They elected a black President 9 years ago. That would not have happened 50 years ago.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:01 pm 

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
rogers park bryan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Double Bogey Man

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:09 pm 

long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:

They elected a black President 9 years ago. That would not have happened 50 years ago.

That hardly was solely due to republicans.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:11 pm 

Yeah the right has there share of misses not even counting Trump. Examine more closely the snails pace that society improves. It is not just some right wing that governs that rate of evolution. There have been plenty of democrats at the wheels of power.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:12 pm 

pittmike wrote:
long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yes, it was.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:16 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
pittmike wrote:
long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yes, it was.

:lol:

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
we really need 3 or 4 parties. This two party thing cannot be the optimal solution.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ro ... mg00000063

Roy Moore says the gay marriage ruling was worse than the Dred Scott decision. I guess we should be glad he isn't a proponent of the Dred Scott decision.

I'm pretty sure that we will eventually find out that he is a closeted homo. It's almost a certainty with guys like him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:43 pm 

Jeff Flake just announced he is retiring. He sees the direction the wind is blowing and he wants no part in this shit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:45 pm 

Full Jeff Flake speech, worth a listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uVk0KdPLpc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:12 pm 

Apparently Roy Moore likes to diddle kids too. He should have became a priest instead of a judge.

Quote:
Four women have come forward alleging Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore had inappropriate sexual conduct with them while they were in their teens, according to a Washington Post investigation.

Leigh Corfman, one of the women, alleged that she and Moore had a sexual encounter while she was only 14 in 1979, a time when Moore was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney, WaPo reported Thursday.

According to Corfman’s account, the two met while she was sitting outside the Alabama courtroom. Moore offered to watch her while her mother had to enter the room for a child custody hearing.

Corfman and Moore eventually exchanged numbers and went out to his home in the woods a few days after, during which he kissed her. On their second interaction, Corfman alleged Moore took off both of their clothes, kissed her, and moved her hand to touch his genitals over his underwear.

Three other women have come forward as well to allege similar circumstances. Wendy Miller said Moore met her while she was a 14-year-old Secret Santa helper and asked her to go out when she turned 16. Another woman, Debbie Wesson Gibson, said Moore asked her out when she was 17 and they kissed, but did not engage in sexual intercourse. Gloria Thacker Deason said she and Moore began going on dates when she turned 18.

Moore has flatly denied all the accusations, calling them “fake news.”

“These allegations are completely false and are a desperate political attack by the National Democrat Party and the Washington Post on this campaign,” Moore said in a statement.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/09/report-roy-moore-allegedly-had-sexual-encounter-with-a-14-year-old-girl/?utm_source=site-share

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:24 pm 
Douchebag wrote:
Apparently Roy Moore likes to diddle kids too. He should have became a priest instead of a judge.

Quote:
Four women have come forward alleging Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore had inappropriate sexual conduct with them while they were in their teens, according to a Washington Post investigation.

Leigh Corfman, one of the women, alleged that she and Moore had a sexual encounter while she was only 14 in 1979, a time when Moore was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney, WaPo reported Thursday.

According to Corfman’s account, the two met while she was sitting outside the Alabama courtroom. Moore offered to watch her while her mother had to enter the room for a child custody hearing.

Corfman and Moore eventually exchanged numbers and went out to his home in the woods a few days after, during which he kissed her. On their second interaction, Corfman alleged Moore took off both of their clothes, kissed her, and moved her hand to touch his genitals over his underwear.

Three other women have come forward as well to allege similar circumstances. Wendy Miller said Moore met her while she was a 14-year-old Secret Santa helper and asked her to go out when she turned 16. Another woman, Debbie Wesson Gibson, said Moore asked her out when she was 17 and they kissed, but did not engage in sexual intercourse. Gloria Thacker Deason said she and Moore began going on dates when she turned 18.

Moore has flatly denied all the accusations, calling them “fake news.”

“These allegations are completely false and are a desperate political attack by the National Democrat Party and the Washington Post on this campaign,” Moore said in a statement.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/09/report-roy-moore-allegedly-had-sexual-encounter-with-a-14-year-old-girl/?utm_source=site-share

And he will be elected. Roll Damn Tide

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:40 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-moore-gay-marriage-slavery_us_59ef500de4b0d14acdcc9b12?utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&utm_source=main_fb&utm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Roy Moore says the gay marriage ruling was worse than the Dred Scott decision. I guess we should be glad he isn't a proponent of the Dred Scott decision.

I'm pretty sure that we will eventually find out that he is a closeted homo. It's almost a certainty with guys like him.

Ogie-Damian? But this wasn't a stretch with this bunch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:44 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-moore-gay-marriage-slavery_us_59ef500de4b0d14acdcc9b12?utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&utm_source=main_fb&utm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

I was really expect him to be caught in an airport bathroom.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:54 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I was really expect him to be caught in an airport bathroom.

Auto correct hammered my attempt at Ogiedamus. And I expected nothing less from this bunch as well

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:58 pm 

Funniest thing, those who pushed Pizza Gate are among his staunchest defenders tonight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
I assume he'll still win. I doubt it will make anybody in Alabama vote Dem, but hopefully it will make enough people just not vote for him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
KDdidit wrote:
I assume he'll still win. I doubt it will make anybody in Alabama vote Dem, but hopefully it will make enough people just not vote for him.

Unless he drops out (doubtful) he will definitely win. Remember Marion Berry? People are very forgiving when it suits their interest.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
The party of family values is defending a child molester.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:14 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Chus wrote:
The party of family values is defending a child molester.

Okay friend let me explain something since you seem to be new here, hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilia. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy and human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting but only in the us does there seem to be this unwarranted taboo around healthy and normal male sexuality.