It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:00 pm 

Nas wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:
Yeah older people say and do a lot of creepy and offensive things and we still love them.
Shots fired at JORR!

JORR has about 30 more years before he reaches this point.
He already gets senior discounts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Douchebag wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
C'mon people. are you seriously this weak in real life?

So I'll put you down for a 'yes' on slapping someone who has an armed bodyguard.

Hatchetman is now the board's number one tough guy. Sorry 312.

:lol: what? Who gives a shit if he has an armed bodyguard? What do you think the bodyguard is gonna do?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
jimmypasta wrote:
A great man gets his entire lifetime of bravery and service blemished because at the age of 93 he grabbed your ass while reciting "Jack & Jill went up the hill?"

This bitch should never find a decent job again. Only a fool would hire her since she can't take a joke.

This country is headed in the wrong direction with it's sensitivity over every fucking tiny issue. Let Trump keep being a mean and spiteful man. It's what this country deserves when all the women act like angry marines from a 1942 war movie and the men piss their pants like nancyboys.

Yet, you called for Kathy Griffin's head.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
FavreFan wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
C'mon people. are you seriously this weak in real life?

So I'll put you down for a 'yes' on slapping someone who has an armed bodyguard.

Hatchetman is now the board's number one tough guy. Sorry 312.

:lol: what? Who gives a shit if he has an armed bodyguard? What do you think the bodyguard is gonna do?

I gotta agree with FF. Does anyone seriously believe the Secret Service is going to smoke an actress for swatting a grabby ex POTUS? WYC

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Chus wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
A great man gets his entire lifetime of bravery and service blemished because at the age of 93 he grabbed your ass while reciting "Jack & Jill went up the hill?"

This bitch should never find a decent job again. Only a fool would hire her since she can't take a joke.

This country is headed in the wrong direction with it's sensitivity over every fucking tiny issue. Let Trump keep being a mean and spiteful man. It's what this country deserves when all the women act like angry marines from a 1942 war movie and the men piss their pants like nancyboys.

Kathy Griffin is insufferable though.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:21 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Chus wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:

Agreed, but that doesn't change the fact that his stance is beyond hypocritical.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:10 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Chus wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Chus wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:

Agreed, but that doesn't change the fact that his stance is beyond hypocritical.

I don't even see what kind of village idiot connects those two dots.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:49 pm 

jimmypasta wrote:
Chus wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Chus wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:

I don't even see what kind of village idiot connects those two dots.

When Donald Trump couldn't take Kathy Griffin's joke, you said she should be arrested, presumably because she is a liberal.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=106799

Now, "this bitch" (presumably another Hollywood liberal) should never get a job again because she couldn't take GHWB's joke. First it was the offensive joke that bothered you, now it's the person who can't take the joke, who draws your ire. But, the finger is pointed at the liberal both times.

Let me know if you need me to clarify further.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:31 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Hypocrite | Definition of Hypocrite by Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite
Definition of hypocrite. 1 :a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion. 2 :a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

I have no idea if the girl Old Bush grabbed is Republican,Democrat or Klingon. I found both acts reprehensible. How can a 93 year old hand even make a cupping motion to grab a young ass?

Let's face it,most women would laugh off an ass grab by an old man in a wheelchair but this bitch chose to jump on the "me,too" bandwagon.