It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: NY Daily News
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:40 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Seriously, this is how they report the Kevin Spacey story.

I guess reporting that one of their favorite leftist actors is a child molester is too much for them, especially when they can instead try to paint him as a sympathetic oppressed gay man

Post subject: Re: NY Daily News
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:48 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Interesting. Ya i think we knew he was always gay, but why do you say child molester? What evidence is there?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:49 am 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Interesting. Ya i think we knew he was always gay, but why do you say child molester? What evidence is there?

You just missed the revelation tonight.

Anthony Rapp accused Spacey of forcing himself on him when he was 14.

Instead of denying it, Spacey says "I was drunk so I don't remember... oh by the way I'm gay"

Spacey then pretty much apologizes and leaves language that makes most believe others will be coming to accuse him of similar acts, so yes he's a child molester.

These rumors had been circling for a while regarding Spacey and tweenage actors.

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:50 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
HawaiiYou wrote:

From the Weinstein thread...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... as-14.html

“Star Trek: Discovery” and “Rent” actor Anthony Rapp said in a report Sunday night that he was 14 years old when actor Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance toward him, the latest in a wave of sexual abuse accusations across Hollywood.

Rapp told Buzzfeed News that in 1986, Spacey, a fellow Broadway actor at the time, invited Rapp to his apartment for a party. Later in the evening, Spacey, then 26, allegedly “picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance,” according to the report.

“He was trying to seduce me,” Rapp recalled. “I don’t know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually.”

Rapp recalled he pushed Spacey off of him, went to a bathroom and closed the door, thinking: “What is happening?” He told Spacey he had to go home, to which he allegedly asked if he was “sure” he wanted to do that.

A representative for Spacey did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

“I still to this day can’t wrap my head around so many aspects of it,” Rapp told Buzzfeed. “It’s just deeply confusing to me.”

Rapp, who came forward less than a month after accusations against mega-producer Harvey Weinstein led to his Hollywood downfall, said he decided to speak out “not to simply air a grievance … but to try to shine another light on the decades of behavior that have been allowed to continue because many people, including myself, being silent.”

He added: “I'm feeling really awake to the moment that we're living in, and I'm hopeful that this can make a difference.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:53 am 

that's fucked up. I wonder if he's one of the pedo's that Corey Feldman says he's going to reveal.

What about Burt Reynolds? Should he go down too? Neil Patrick Harris said when he was a child actor, Reynolds just kissed him on the lips out of the blue 'as a joke'. He said after the kiss Harris knew he was gay.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:55 am 

Hollywood is run by pedo's. I know it's not PC to say but it's always been like that. There is a ring. Corey Haim being raped at 10 years old is fucking disgusting. These guys have been protected all these years by Hollywood. I wonder if law enforcement will grow some nads and get involved now. The Feds under Trump sure should.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am 
1000 CLUB

For christ sake, everybody knew. He knew that everybody knew for years. Hollywood knew. So is it really that brave to come out at 60 when everybody knew? Whatever.

But good for him. I hope he bangs Tom Cruise. Then John Travolta. That would be great.

Last edited by Beardown on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:00 am 

Beardown wrote:
For christ sake, everybody knew. He knew that everybody knew for years.

But good for him. I hope he and Tom Cruise bang each other. That would be great.

There's a long standing rumor and I think it's true that Tom Cruise and John Travolta joined Scientology to 'cure' their homosexuality. Remind you this was back in the 80s when being gay was considered some kind of mental illness. I think if those guys grew up today he would have accepted it. If they are just come out, nobody will care. Why live in fear. Show some courage.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:01 am 

Beardown wrote:
For christ sake, everybody knew. He knew that everybody knew for years. Hollywood knew. So is it really that brave to come out at 60 when everybody knew? Whatever.

But good for him. I hope he bangs Tom Cruise. Then John Travolta. That would be great.

The story here isn't him being gay. (everyone knew that)

The story here is he is a pedophile, comes out to save face, and the fucking media allows him to use that as cover.

The media complains about how the public doesn't trust them, well this is exhibit A.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:03 am 
1000 CLUB

HawaiiYou wrote:
Beardown wrote:
For christ sake, everybody knew. He knew that everybody knew for years.

But good for him. I hope he and Tom Cruise bang each other. That would be great.

There's a long standing rumor and I think it's true that Tom Cruise and John Travolta joined Scientology to 'cure' their homosexuality. Remind you this was back in the 80s when being gay was considered some kind of mental illness. I think if those guys grew up today he would have accepted it. If they are just come out, nobody will care. Why live in fear. Show some courage.

I want to bang Jessica Alba to prove that I'm heterosexual. She should except my invitation so I no longer have to live in fear.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:05 am 
1000 CLUB

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Beardown wrote:

The story here is he is a pedophile, comes out to save face, and the fucking media allows him to use that as cover.

The media complains about how the public doesn't trust them, well this is exhibit A.

Oh. I didn't know that. I knew Spielberg was a pedophile. When is that Hollywood thing gonna be uncovered. You know that many people know about it. The movie stars. It's sickening that Hollywood covers it up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:18 am 

Beardown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Oh. I didn't know that. I knew Spielberg was a pedophile. When is that Hollywood thing gonna be uncovered. You know that many people know about it. The movie stars. It's sickening that Hollywood covers it up.

Spielberg?!? get the fuck out. where did you hear about this? If powerful guys like that are pedo's, then it's never going to come out since they have so much money and power over the media.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:32 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
#sobrave

In this day and age coming out as a burrito is praiseworthy and absolves you for child rape.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:44 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... inbow.html

Comedian Wanda Sykes told Kevin Spacey on Twitter early Monday that he can’t “choose’ to hide under the rainbow” when the “House of Cards” actor came out as gay after being accused of sexual harassment.

Spacey responded to sexual harassment allegations dating back to 1986 from "Rent" actor Anthony Rapp, saying he does not remember the alleged encounter.

Rapp said in a report Sunday night that he was 14 years old when actor Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance toward him.

Spacey, early Monday, tweeted that he does not remember the alleged encounter, saying it would have been over 30 years ago.

“But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years."

Spacey said he has had relationships with both men and women throughout his life and chooses “now to live as a gay man.”

Sykes, who is married to her wife Alex Sykes, tweeted to Spacey, “No no no no! You do not get to “choose” to hide under the rainbow. Kick rocks!”

Rapp told Buzzfeed News that in 1986, Spacey, a fellow Broadway actor at the time, invited Rapp to his apartment for a party. Later in the evening, Spacey, then 26, allegedly “picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance,” according to the report.

Spacey, early Monday, tweeted that he does not remember the alleged encounter, saying it would have been over 30 years ago.

Rapp recalled he pushed Spacey off of him, went to a bathroom and closed the door, thinking: “What is happening?” He told Spacey he had to go home, to which he allegedly asked if he was “sure” he wanted to do that.

Rapp, who came forward less than a month after accusations against mega-producer Harvey Weinstein led to his Hollywood downfall, said he decided to speak out “not to simply air a grievance … but to try to shine another light on the decades of behavior that have been allowed to continue because many people, including myself, being silent.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:25 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
HawaiiYou wrote:
What about Burt Reynolds? Should he go down too? Neil Patrick Harris said when he was a child actor, Reynolds just kissed him on the lips out of the blue 'as a joke'. He said after the kiss Harris knew he was gay.

That mustache could make Ellen want some dick.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:38 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Beardown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I was subject to something similar with a guy I worked with when I was a kid. He was a gay 27 year old and I was 15 or 16. I handled it similarly to the way Rapp did, "Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" The guy stopped his advances. It wasn't traumatic. I do remember it though. I don't consider the guy a pedophile. I was a good looking teenager. And I was trying to bag whatever girls I could at the time.

Is Anthony Rapp gay too? Because I don't think the average straight dude who spends half his day on a message board complaining about Julie DiCaro really understands gay culture and how it works. If you're going to call a gay man in his twenties approaching a gay teen "pedophilia", you're going to need to examine your openness and liberalism when it comes to homosexuality in general. Because most first relationships for gay men occur with much older partners.

And there's a good reason for that. If a gay kid is in high school, how does he "date"? There may be another kid that he suspects of being gay, but they're likely both in the closet and how could either one risk that? It's bad enough in a big city. Now imagine you're a (the?) gay kid at leash's high school. Of course you're going to have to seek out an older guy. Maybe this is changing as our society becomes more open and accepting, but it certainly was as I describe 20-30 years ago.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:42 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I was subject to something similar with a guy I worked with when I was a kid. He was a gay 27 year old and I was 15 or 16. I handled it similarly to the way Rapp did, "Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" The guy stopped his advances. It wasn't traumatic. I do remember it though. I don't consider the guy a pedophile. I was a good looking teenager. And I was trying to bag whatever girls I could at the time.

Is Anthony Rapp gay too? Because I don't think the average straight dude who spends half his day on a message board complaining about Julie DiCaro really understands gay culture and how it works. If you're going to call a gay man in his twenties approaching a gay teen "pedophilia", you're going to need to examine your openness and liberalism when it comes to homosexuality in general. Because most first relationships for gay men occur with much older partners.

And there's a good reason for that. If a gay kid is in high school, how does he "date"? There may be another kid that he suspects of being gay, but they're likely both in the closet and how could either one risk that? It's bad enough in a big city. Now imagine you're a (the?) gay kid at leash's high school. Of course you're going to have to seek out an older guy. Maybe this is changing as our society becomes more open and accepting, but it certainly was as I describe 20-30 years ago.

Change the gender of the kid and ask yourself if it's OK. Pretty sure a 27 year old adult male aggressively coming at a 14 year old after giving her liquor would rightly be called a pedophile and it would be prosecuted as statutory rape even if 100% consensual as the 14 year old can't legally give consent.

We have a resident board expert we can ask on these matters, perhaps we should. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:45 am 

I hated Stephanie Ruhle when she was on CNBC. Still kind of annoying but this is good.

Stephanie Ruhle‏Verified account @SRuhle 16m16 minutes ago
Dear @KevinSpacey, NO. This was a 14 year old boy. Your carefully worded statement will not hold up this house of cards.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:47 am 
Site Admin

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Change the gender of the kid and ask yourself if it's OK.

I don't think you can do that. You're starting to make a case against homosexuality. Seacrest should be here soon to underline my point. You and I are outside that "culture" but ask a gay friend if he thinks a guy in his twenties coming on to a teenager is out of the ordinary. Again, most gay men have their first sexual experience with someone significantly older.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:49 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I'm comfortable calling a 27 year old plying a 14 year old with liquor and trying to get in his pants a pedophile.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:54 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
I'm comfortable calling a 27 year old plying a 14 year old with liquor and trying to get in his pants a pedophile.

Yeah. This is a strange turn. The rules/laws don't change because of sexual orientation.

The next step is to say this was considered "normal" in Hollywood and therefore it doesn't qualify either.

Don't give kids/teenagers alcohol and don't try and sleep with them. It's not a difficult thing to avoid.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:55 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Yeah. This is a strange turn. The rules/laws don't change because of sexual orientation.

The next step is to say this was considered "normal" in Hollywood and therefore it doesn't qualify either.

Don't give kids/teenagers alcohol and don't try and sleep with them. It's not a difficult thing to avoid.

I kinda see what JORR is saying though about the gay teenager's dilemma.

What if the kid was 16, Spacey was 29 and no alcohol?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:56 am 
Site Admin

Terry's Peeps wrote:

The term "plying with liquor" is pretty Victorian, isn't it? Maybe we need to find a feinting couch.

Seriously, I think people grow up and they forget what they were like in their mid-teens. I'm gonna say a 14 year old Peeps wasn't some innocent naif. You were probably walking around constantly thinking about getting in the pants of little Bridget from Queen of Peace.

Anyway, I'll say again, I think there is quite a divide between what is considered "acceptable" in mainstream, i.e, "straight" culture and what is a norm within a society that encompasses about 5% of the population, maybe.

But I just had a great idea for a killer app. A dating app strictly for gay teens. Actually, it probably exists.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:58 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
Yeah, if gay people want to fight for equal rights and representative laws and rules, then pedophilia applies as well.

Sad to hear. I always liked Spacey as an actor. Don't think I'll ever be able to watch American Beauty or Usual Suspects again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:01 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

The term "plying with liquor" is pretty Victorian, isn't it? Maybe we need to find a feinting couch.

Seriously, I think people grow up and they forget what they were like in their mid-teens. I'm gonna say a 14 year old Peeps wasn't some innocent naif. You were probably walking around constantly thinking about getting in the pants of little Bridget from Queen of Peace.

Anyway, I'll say again, I think there is quite a divide between what is considered "acceptable" in mainstream, i.e, "straight" culture and what is a norm within a society that encompasses about 5% of the population, maybe.

But I just had a great idea for a killer app. A dating app strictly for gay teens. Actually, it probably exists.

14 year old Peeps was a terror. And Bridget was also 14. Thats the difference.

If 27 year old Peeps was trying to get Bridget's high school freshman sister drunk and sleep with her, he'd be labeled a pedophile.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:01 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Just like with anything else, it is the responsibility of the 29 year old to say no.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:03 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Just like with anything else, it is the responsibility of the 29 year old to say no.

Depends what state they are in, doesnt it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:04 am 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

The 29 year old was once a shy, confused 14 year old who likely had his first sexual experience with a much older guy as well.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:05 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The 29 year old was once a shy, confused 14 year old who likely had his first sexual experience with a much older guy as well.
Extend this out to everyone and see how well it goes. Being abused doesn't give you a pass to abuse.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:05 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Depends what state they are in, doesnt it?
Well, it may be legal some places. It still shouldn't be done.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next