It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Tata's
He's a penis for having that inscription, no doubt. There was a third person not yet removed from the room at that point. The 2 people in the room testified he had a pellet gun and was waving it around by the window. He'll sue the dept for dumping him so fast and win some backpay. Curious,what you guys (minis Costanza, he called it a day) think will be the outcome with Van Dyke. If it makes it to trial it will likely be in 2018, probably before the summer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:35 pm 

Getting a racist who will not convict under any circumstances is not messing with the process???

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Well hold on, the Slager hung jury wasn't a travesty of justice. The defense got their one racist onto the jury, and that's their job.

He was charged and tried, by a jury no less. Justice is in the process, and in this instance the process wasn't perverted.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
conns7901 wrote:
Getting a racist who will not convict under any circumstances is not messing with the process???

Sounds like Kim Foxx.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
conns7901 wrote:

Well hold on, the Slager hung jury wasn't a travesty of justice. The defense got their one racist onto the jury, and that's their job.

He was charged and tried, by a jury no less. Justice is in the process, and in this instance the process wasn't perverted.

The guy went through the jury selection process and wasn't challenged out or otherwise dismissed, so no.

And thinking about it...you can waive your right to a jury trial, can you also waive your right to an impartial jury if the partiality is in your favor?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:28 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
The video is fucking distrubing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... YRRSdjdcbo

Someone needs to take justice into their own hands and kill this cop. Put me on the jury for that one, I'll assure an acquittal or hung jury.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I completely understand why Micah Xavier Johnson did what he did in Dallas 2 summers ago.

Bump.

I give you the ramblings of a perfectly sane man. Ogie Oglethorpe. Any wonder that he finds it easy to come to the defense of Racist Sex offenders?

Ceritified nut job.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:14 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
When the Cops in JLN's link are defending this, then does it not show why we might need another Dallas? Clearly cops think they have a license to kill. This is why I welcome it when people push back against the fascist paramilitary force who claims to "serve and protect." We overthrew the British Empire over lesser abuses of rights.

Bump Part 2. Just for good measure I will simply reiterate. The ramblings of a perfectly sane man.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
The video is fucking distrubing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... YRRSdjdcbo

Someone needs to take justice into their own hands and kill this cop. Put me on the jury for that one, I'll assure an acquittal or hung jury.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I completely understand why Micah Xavier Johnson did what he did in Dallas 2 summers ago.

Bump.

I give you the ramblings of a perfectly sane man. Ogie Oglethorpe. Any wonder that he finds it easy to come to the defense of Racist Sex offenders?

Ceritified nut job.

The justice system completely failed so yes I would understand a vigilante citizen taking action in this case. That's a perfectly sane position to hold.

Perhaps instead of digging up old threads every time someone makes an ass of you, you should go get fresh air. If you are too mentally ill to do that, then perhaps you should go slit your wrists. It's clear you are depressed and think everyone is out to get you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:27 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
storkinastorm wrote:
Worst we’ve seen yet.

If this isn’t murder, there’s no such thing.

and there is no shortage of pigs willing to step forward and defend him either.

"Pigs". This sure is a contemporary and non-prejudicial way to look at cops.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:29 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
storkinastorm wrote:
Worst we’ve seen yet.

If this isn’t murder, there’s no such thing.

and there is no shortage of pigs willing to step forward and defend him either.

"Pigs". This sure is a contemporary and non-prejudicial way to look at cops.

I'd say that's becoming a pretty mainstream view in the last 5 or so years.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:37 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Pal wrote:

Agreed, cops are afraid to go hands on now. This video is maddening listing to the cop shout commands and have the dude crawl as long as he did. Unless there was more people waiting in that room and they didn't want to be around the doorway to place him into custody, given the info (possible gun seen) they had. But everyone who watched the 4 minute video knows. Knows that forces policies and procedures too. Wonder what the prosecution and jury didn't know, given the low charge and innocent verdict. These videos will always be ugly and people can't see past that to know the entirety of the situation at that moment.

Tell me, how does that cop dick and boot leather taste in your mouth

This surely was a perfectly logical response now wasn't it?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:40 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
The bootlicker disappeared after I asked him how cop cock tastes. I was curious what his response would be.

Damn this is what passes for a "probing question" in the racket (message board that is). It really is a wonder that the guy "took off" after being asked such a thing? How dare he leave?

Last edited by long time guy on Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:42 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Pal wrote:

Agreed, cops are afraid to go hands on now. This video is maddening listing to the cop shout commands and have the dude crawl as long as he did. Unless there was more people waiting in that room and they didn't want to be around the doorway to place him into custody, given the info (possible gun seen) they had. But everyone who watched the 4 minute video knows. Knows that forces policies and procedures too. Wonder what the prosecution and jury didn't know, given the low charge and innocent verdict. These videos will always be ugly and people can't see past that to know the entirety of the situation at that moment.

Tell me, how does that cop dick and boot leather taste in your mouth

This surely was a perfectly logical response now wasn't it?

yep, I have a helpful guide for you to improve your life.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:47 pm 

Quote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

2) Ogie, what the fuck are you talking about?

well cops in this country kill an average of 1,000 citizens a year, far more than even Islamic terrorism does in the US.[/quote]

This is what is known in the racket (again message board that is) as a "valid comparison".

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:49 pm 

Learn how to use the quote function properly genius. This isn't difficult...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:51 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
well cops in this country kill an average of 1,000 citizens a year, far more than even Islamic terrorism does in the US.

Again this is what passes for a valid comparison in the racket (message board that is). I wonder what his stats teacher would have thought of such "linkage"?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:52 pm 

Jesus Christ, you still can't figure out how to properly utilize the quote function. genius...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:00 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
There are some verified police officers here saying some really, really scary shit about how justified the shoot was:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProtectAndServ ... f/#dqyfgvp

Sadly that's the attitude of MANY police officers.

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

When the Cops in JLN's link are defending this, then does it not show why we might need another Dallas? Clearly cops think they have a license to kill. This is why I welcome it when people push back against the fascist paramilitary force who claims to "serve and protect." We overthrew the British Empire over lesser abuses of rights.

have to just bump this one again. The police are a "fascist paramilitary force" that needs to be overthrown because after all, we overthrew the British Empire over "a lesser abuses of rights". Nice use of grammar. Almost Hawthornesque in fact.

Does the sheriff (Pittmike) actually need to posse up as we used to say in the good old days? There is after all about to be a takeover and that fascist Paramilitary police force just might need to know. Asking for a friend.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
long time guy wrote:
have to just bump this one again.
This was still at the top of the view active topics.

Just let something go for once.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:10 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
long time guy wrote:

He literally cannot let anything go. It's truly pathetic, but also what we have come to expect from LTG.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:16 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Knew the customary cover was going to come from somewhere. Glad to see that you could show up. Thanks for the advice but he is another of the "vendetta guys". He is a damn loon and this thread is a perfect illustration of it. If you noticed I never chose to take personal shots at his crackpot ass. I tried to respect his opinion when I addressed him. How many threads do you want me to bump where his initial interaction was personal?

Hint: It is easily 30+ He did it again today and if you want credibility on any of this then start addressing him. As I have stated on numerous occasions if you really are interested in being a policeman then have some integrity and call guys on bullshit whether you "like" them or have socialized with them or not. Call them on bullshit for a change.

There is nothing wrong with what I am doing and I couldn't care less about how it effects active topics. He is running around this board attacking me every chance he gets. Enough Or I am going to continue. Period.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:20 pm 
Being on Team Chas at this point probably isn’t a good idea.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
long time guy wrote:
He is a damn loon and this thread is a perfect illustration of it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Each. It. And I.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jesus Christ, you still can't figure out how to properly utilize the quote function. genius...

Jesus fucking christ...between "genius" and that oh so helpful infographic, you're coming off like quite the cocksucker in this thread.

Maybe move on before you show more of your ass.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:23 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
long time guy wrote:

He literally cannot let anything go. It's truly pathetic, but also what we have come to expect from LTG.

You really are a perfect one to talk about "letting something go" Is hypocrisy police part of Pittmike's jurisdiction too?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:23 pm 

LTG, keep on posting in this thread and keep on bumping others. There is 1 loon in this discussion and it would be yourself. You prove it each and every day you log on here.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:26 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Jesus fucking christ...between "genius" and that oh so helpful infographic, you're coming off like quite the cocksucker in this thread.

Between he and Frank you can best believe that it is certain to be a "full moon". :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:28 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

LTG is a piece of shit so I'm just giving him the respect he deserves. It's funny, I can have a civil conversation with 95% of this board, yet LTG seemingly can't disagree with any poster without it turning into a flame war.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:28 pm 

long time guy wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Between he and Frank you can best believe that it is certain to be a "full moon". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take Rippy the Razor's advice, we'll thank you afterwards

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

LTG is a piece of shit so I'm just giving him the respect he deserves. It's funny, I can have a civil conversation with 95% of this board, yet LTG seemingly can't disagree with any poster without it turning into a flame war.

Of course the sneaky con man from Israel tries to divert and deflect from the real issues and the groupthink. Go sell some more of your snake oil to the masses.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

That really doesn't mean there's a place for the bullshit I'm calling out. You want to use "genius", that's your prerogative...but the fucking wrist cutting thing? That's over the fucking line.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next