It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:15 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
They are in bed with the cops. They definitely don't want to convict them. The overcharge gives the appearance to the public that they're on their side and "trying". The Feds had to step in in the Walter Scott case to get a conviction and we all clearly saw what that was.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:30 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Plenty of time and opportunity to move in a cuff the guy. That's murder.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
I swear some cop just today got 20 years for killing somebody. Must have been those bath salts I ate.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Nas wrote:
They are in bed with the cops. They definitely don't want to convict them. The overcharge gives the appearance to the public that they're on their side and "trying". The Feds had to step in in the Walter Scott case to get a conviction and we all clearly saw what that was.

Of course they are in bed with the cops, they are on the same team 99.9% of the time. They rely on each other all the time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Hatchetman wrote:
I swear some cop just today got 20 years for killing somebody. Must have been those bath salts I ate.

That is the case Nas mentioned where the Feds stepped in because local officials in South Carolina were trying to get him off.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Tata's
Nas wrote:

What are they protecting? Most of the popular cases are beat cops/district tactical cops. All their dealings are with low-level prosecution in traffic and criminal court. These guys aren't Jimmy McNulty working hand and hand with the head state prosecutor to bring down organized crime and clear murders. Why do the special grand jury's rarely bring charges in these cases? The State's attorney could just do the same and say there isn't enough to go to trial. Instead, there is a fantasy that they overcharge to protect hump cops working a beat car in most cases.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
That video has my blood boiling. The police are fucking terrible.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:44 pm 

He even looks like a pussy ass little bitch.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Yeah, hopefully somebody kills this guy.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:02 pm 
100000 CLUB

Pal wrote:
Nas wrote:

What are they protecting? Most of the popular cases are beat cops/district tactical cops. All their dealings are with low-level prosecution in traffic and criminal court. These guys aren't Jimmy McNulty working hand and hand with the head state prosecutor to bring down organized crime and clear murders. Why do the special grand jury's rarely bring charges in these cases? The State's attorney could just do the same and say there isn't enough to go to trial. Instead, there is a fantasy that they overcharge to protect hump cops working a beat car in most cases.

It's not just about the McNulty type of relationship IMO. The rank and file do not want any cops sent to prison and prosecutors do all they can to make sure that rarely happens.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:02 pm 

pizza_Place: My own
Worst we’ve seen yet.

If this isn’t murder, there’s no such thing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:03 pm 

storkinastorm wrote:
Worst we’ve seen yet.

If this isn’t murder, there’s no such thing.

and there is no shortage of pigs willing to step forward and defend him either.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:15 pm 

Read 2 articles and yet to read what the original call was the police were there for. Assuming that part is what leads to the acquittal. And wouldn't call Criminal Liability an overcharge by the prosecution. Not even a manslaughter charge. As in most cases, assuming there is more to this story outside of that video.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:16 pm 
100000 CLUB

I'm nowhere near Ogie and FF but something has to change. Maybe good cops should have the courage to speak out. The police are always demanding that the public speak out against criminals but they're always silent when the criminals come from their house.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:16 pm 

Pal wrote:
Read 2 articles and yet to read what the original call was the police were there for. Assuming that part is what leads to the acquittal. And wouldn't call Criminal Liability an overcharge by the prosecution. Not even a manslaughter charge. As in most cases, assuming there is more to this story outside of that video.

Of course there is, but there is literally no outside context that can justify the murder shown in the video.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:18 pm 

Nas wrote:
I'm nowhere near Ogie and FF but something has to change. Maybe good cops should have the courage to speak out. The police are always demanding that the public speak out against criminals but they're always silent when the criminals come from their house.

Feeds from our politics. Blind tribalism.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:25 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Pal wrote:

Of course there is, but there is literally no outside context that can justify the murder shown in the video.

Don't fully agree. If they are responding to a call with info that people in that hotel room are armed, you'd be an asshole to let him reach multiple times into his pants. I also think if they have that kind of info, the police are assholes for not being a little more aggressive in moving in and getting this guy in custody. Unfortunately, I think that is a result of police being afraid to act in any aggressive manner now. Time will tell, but I won't make my mind up off of just the video. The police are moving in with an AR to an event they were called to. There is more here, hence the innocent verdict.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:28 pm 

Pal wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Pal wrote:

Don't fully agree. If they are responding to a call with info that people in that hotel room are armed, you'd be an asshole to let him reach multiple times into his pants. I also think if they have that kind of info, the police are assholes for not being a little more aggressive in moving in and getting this guy in custody. Unfortunately, I think that is a result of police being afraid to act in any aggressive manner now. Time will tell, but I won't make my mind up off of just the video. The police are moving in with an AR to an event they were called to. There is more here, hence the innocent verdict.

Yes, my takeaway from that video was also that police are too afraid to act aggressively.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:28 pm 

Pal wrote:
I also think if they have that kind of info, the police are assholes for not being a little more aggressive in moving in and getting this guy in custody. Unfortunately, I think that is a result of police being afraid to act in any aggressive manner now.

You can't get more aggressive than literally killing the guy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:29 pm 

Pal wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Pal wrote:

That's insane. Did you simply not watch the video?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Pal wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Pal wrote:

Police were called by other hotel patrons who said they saw a gun silhouette through the window in his room.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:31 pm 

Pal wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Pal wrote:

It's not acting in an aggressive manner, it is proper police protocol. They had the guy lying face down with his hands stretched over his head. It's not acting aggressively to run in and cuff him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:36 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Pal wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Pal wrote:

The fuck?

You'd be an asshole to shout commands to a guy who is lying on the ground for over three minutes before acting. There is no attempt made to restrain the guy at all. The cop wasn't afraid to shoot the guy multiple times. If he is so afraid that he cannot approach a guy who is laying on the ground, face down, with his arms outstretched, he should not be a cop. Period.

If anything, he could have used a taser, and then approached the guy to cuff him.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:42 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Pal wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Pal wrote:

The fuck?

You'd be an asshole to shout commands to a guy who is lying on the ground for over three minutes before acting. There is no attempt made to restrain the guy at all. The cop wasn't afraid to shoot the guy multiple times.

Agreed, cops are afraid to go hands on now. This video is maddening listing to the cop shout commands and have the dude crawl as long as he did. Unless there was more people waiting in that room and they didn't want to be around the doorway to place him into custody, given the info (possible gun seen) they had. But everyone who watched the 4 minute video knows. Knows that forces policies and procedures too. Wonder what the prosecution and jury didn't know, given the low charge and innocent verdict. These videos will always be ugly and people can't see past that to know the entirety of the situation at that moment.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:47 pm 

Pal wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Pal wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Pal wrote:

The fuck?

You'd be an asshole to shout commands to a guy who is lying on the ground for over three minutes before acting. There is no attempt made to restrain the guy at all. The cop wasn't afraid to shoot the guy multiple times.

Agreed, cops are afraid to go hands on now. This video is maddening listing to the cop shout commands and have the dude crawl as long as he did. Unless there was more people waiting in that room and they didn't want to be around the doorway to place him into custody, given the info (possible gun seen) they had. But everyone who watched the 4 minute video knows. Knows that forces policies and procedures too. Wonder what the prosecution and jury didn't know, given the low charge and innocent verdict. These videos will always be ugly and people can't see past that to know the entirety of the situation at that moment.

Tell me, how does that cop dick and boot leather taste in your mouth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:48 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
What policy or procedure on any police force would allow for a potential suspect to lie on the ground for over three minutes? What policy or procedure is being followed where not one single attempt is made to restrain this guy for over three minutes?

The video speaks for itself. The guy posed zero threat to any officer. He had a gun pointed at him for over three minutes with his arms up or out in front of him, and he still died. Policies or background be goddamed, that should never happen to anybody in the US. Ever.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:16 pm 

Great verdict today .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

To make matters worse the victim did NOTHING wrong. They could have cuffed him and found out in a few mins that he was innocent. Probably in the 3 to 4 mins they had him crawling like an animal.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:45 pm 
To the point that they are usually beat cops, yeah. But that beat cop is friends with Det so and so and is The Godfather of Lt. Whoever from 2 towns over's kid.... there is very much a blue wall and absolutely any DA that went hard in on one of their own with a charge that would actually stick will be hated by the guys they actually need.

I was having this talk about the McDonald shooting with a friend in CPD. Yes there are details none of us know yet or will ever know, but my point to him was... ok. If the guy needed to be taken out then that's fine. I'm just saying putting 16 into him and then reloading for more is a bit excessive. He disagreed (maybe due to the details we don't know). Cases like this one are what make all of them look bad.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 pm 

The bootlicker disappeared after I asked him how cop cock tastes. I was curious what his response would be.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next