It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
storkinastorm wrote:
Nas wrote:
I'm nowhere near Ogie and FF but something has to change. Maybe good cops should have the courage to speak out. The police are always demanding that the public speak out against criminals but they're always silent when the criminals come from their house.

Feeds from our politics. Blind tribalism.

that, but also the few cops who do speak out find themselves terminated and ostracized.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:57 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Just watched it. Absolutely sickening.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:07 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nas wrote:
They are in bed with the cops. They definitely don't want to convict them. The overcharge gives the appearance to the public that they're on their side and "trying". The Feds had to step in in the Walter Scott case to get a conviction and we all clearly saw what that was.

Really, they are cops.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:39 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nas wrote:
I'm nowhere near Ogie and FF but something has to change. Maybe good cops should have the courage to speak out. The police are always demanding that the public speak out against criminals but they're always silent when the criminals come from their house.

I don't think people should go around randomly attacking cops, but if an angry mob of frustrated citizens went to this particular cop's home and dragged him through the streets, I'd have no problem with it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:49 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

I don't think people should go around randomly attacking cops, but if an angry mob of frustrated citizens went to this particular cop's home and dragged him through the streets, I'd have no problem with it.

I agree. He made up his mind that someone was getting killed as soon as he got to pull out his AR. You could hear his boner as he was barking out ridiculous orders. Fucking piece of shit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
His giant douche tattoos should have raised some flags too.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Tata's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
The bootlicker disappeared after I asked him how cop cock tastes. I was curious what his response would be.

Yeah dude, I had to take time and regroup after the mentally ill douche calling for more random cop killings said I suck cop D. Luckily it's a new day.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Today is a new day as well. Still waiting for replies...

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:30 pm 

What more? It's ugly, but I'm not arrogant enough to believe I know how it all went down off that video--yet he was not charged with any murder charges, and a jury found him innocent. Goes this way all the time. It will happen again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Pal wrote:
What more? It's ugly, but I'm not arrogant enough to believe I know how it all went down off that video--yet he was not charged with any murder charges, and a jury found him innocent. Goes this way all the time. It will happen again.
You've given your opinion about other things, why would you have to be arrogant to answer a couple of questions? I'm assuming you work in the law enforcement field. What do you do about the 20% of awful cops and our legal system that almost always gives them a pass? They make the other 80% jobs more dangerous.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

The cop was charged with second-degree murder, and the jury found him not guilty. He is not innocent of anything. They found him not guilty because of A Reasonable Doubt.

And you are arrogant enough to defend the cop in this thread.

Please reply to my post about what sort of policies this guy may or may not have followed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:06 pm 

I don't know what their policies and procedures are, which is exactly what I said. Again, I found the way it was handled ridiculous. But, I don't know the training there. Some places teach a lot of what was in that video. Others don't. Obviously the totality of the circumstances lead to him not being guilty. And no matter what happened in the periphery, how many times are you going to let a guy, believed to be drunk in a room around a firearm, reach at his waist? No matter what happens and how much we wish it would change, every cop is human. Things like this will always happen, regardless of hiring standards (no doubt disappearing) and training.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:08 pm 
100000 CLUB

How long are you going to let a guy, believed to be drunk, lay on the ground with his arms outstretched before you make an attempt to go up and handcuff him?

Things like this should NEVER happen.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:19 pm 

From what I saw. I agree, already stated that. But presume their is shit I don't know (guess I'm a moron). Why do you thin he got off? Why do they all get off or not even get charged, outside of our idiocy like Slager or the Minn cop who shot the woman at the car? There's always FACTS outside of the always ugly video. But this will happen again. People will immediately be up I arms again. An investigation /trial will happen again. Cop will avoid charges or finding of guilt again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:23 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
How long are you going to let a guy, believed to be drunk, lay on the ground with his arms outstretched before you make an attempt to go up and handcuff him?

Also, we're there other people still in that room? I don't know if there was, but if so, going in front of that room to place him in custody, believing there was a weapon in that room, would be reckless to go to him. There is a name for that situation you'd put yourself in to, a fatal funnel. That alone would justify slowly getting him completely away from that room.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Also, we're there other people still in that room? I don't know if there was, but if so, going in front of that room to place him in custody, believing there was a weapon in that room, would be reckless to go to him. There is a name for that situation you'd put yourself in to, a fatal funnel. That alone would justify slowly getting him completely away from that room.

100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Pal wrote:
From what I saw. I agree, already stated that. But presume their is shit I don't know (guess I'm a moron). Why do you thin he got off? Why do they all get off or not even get charged, outside of our idiocy like Slager or the Minn cop who shot the woman at the car? There's always FACTS outside of the always ugly video. But this will happen again. People will immediately be up I arms again. An investigation /trial will happen again. Cop will avoid charges or finding of guilt again.

That says more about our system. Even Slanger had a hung jury before the feds stepped in. If that video of Waltee Scott running away in slow motion doesn't get a manslaughter or some other bullshit conviction nothing will. That's a problem.

The cop in this case treated 2 innocent people like Afghan terrorists and murdered 1.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

You said you are not arrogant enough to know all the facts of the case, but you askme why do I think he got off? Like I know everything that happened in the trial or the Jury Room. If I was on the jury he wouldn't have gotten off. At the very least I would guarantee a hung jury, and a retrial.

The other people that may or may not have been in the room have nothing to do with the 3 minutes at this guy spent laying on the ground with a gun pointed at him.

It's very clear you don't find any fault with the police officer in this instance. That is terribly wrong and pathetic.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:35 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
You said you are not arrogant enough to know all the facts of the case, but you askme why do I think he got off? Like I know everything that happened in the trial or the Jury Room. If I was on the jury he wouldn't have gotten off. At the very least I would guarantee a hung jury, and a retrial.

The other people that may or may not have been in the room have nothing to do with the 3 minutes at this guy spent laying on the ground with a gun pointed at him.

It's very clear you don't find any fault with the police officer in this instance. That is terribly wrong and pathetic.

You just stated you would disregard any facts and hang the jury based on watching a video. And your pounding the table shouting for justice. Another reasonable response.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

Do you think justice was served in this case?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:44 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

From the video, no, of course not. I would never make a decision off of just that either. Only a reactionary child would do that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:44 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

From the video, no, of course not. I would never make a decision off of just that either. Only a reactionary child would do that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:52 pm 
100000 CLUB

Ah, now I'm a child. "Another reasonable response"

Good day.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:56 pm 

At the very least I would guarantee a hung jury, and a retrial.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:57 pm 
100000 CLUB

I said good day.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:17 pm 

the whole procedure makes no sense to me. the guy is so jacked up and trigger happy, and the guy he's targeting is clearly scared. at that point how do you consider him a threat? he tries to do what they're screaming at him to do, and all that it did was make him fuck up.

there was no need for him to crawl to them. keep the guy spread eagle, and have the other cop go with a taser and cuff him.

he never "reached" for anything. he just put his dropped his hands.

it would help, though, to know the whole story. nothing would change my mind about how i feel about what the guy did, but i just think it's fair to explain why the height of intensity was at a 10 from the start of the video, when the 2 people they're yelling at clearly look like innocent victims.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Nas wrote:
Pal wrote:

That says more about our system. Even Slanger had a hung jury before the feds stepped in. If that video of Waltee Scott running away in slow motion doesn't get a manslaughter or some other bullshit conviction nothing will. That's a problem.

The cop in this case treated 2 innocent people like Afghan terrorists and murdered 1.

Well hold on, the Slager hung jury wasn't a travesty of justice. The defense got their one racist onto the jury, and that's their job. The state was all set to try him again, as were the feds, and he knew he wouldn't make it through either of those trials again, so he plead.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Yes. He was charged and tried, by a jury no less. Justice is in the process, and in this instance the process wasn't perverted. I may quibble with the decision to not allow the mention of the rifle inscription as evidence, but that is precisely how the system is designed to work (to hamper prosecution to ensure that the jury isn't unfairly biased against the defendant).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:29 pm 

He's a penis for having that inscription, no doubt. There was a third person not yet removed from the room at that point. The 2 people in the room testified he had a pellet gun and was waving it around by the window. He'll sue the dept for dumping him so fast and win some backpay. Curious,what you guys (minis Costanza, he called it a day) think will be the outcome with Van Dyke. If it makes it to trial it will likely be in 2018, probably before the summer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:35 pm 

Getting a racist who will not convict under any circumstances is not messing with the process???

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Well hold on, the Slager hung jury wasn't a travesty of justice. The defense got their one racist onto the jury, and that's their job.

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
He was charged and tried, by a jury no less. Justice is in the process, and in this instance the process wasn't perverted.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next